MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Interesting. Both her arms have pain but her right one is almost always numb (past 5 days). Her pointer and middle finger are numb as well.
She hasn’t been sleeping for shit cuz it keeps her up at night.
The D doesn't even help her sleep. Lol.
Hahaha the D. Dang Puck!
Well I get epidurals and they have lasted each about three years. Last time the pain/numb went to my other arm and I had the same symptoms. I don't think it's the gh. I think something is going on in her back. To get the epis I first had to go to a surgeon. Of course he saw how much I work out and suggested the epidurals instead of surgery. I prob won't ever have back surgery. My dad has them and what happens is they fuse his spine, then the spine under needs to be fused. So far he has had 6 back surgeries.

Help me a little. If the purity of TP's mauve tops is 94%, then what is in it creating the rest of the formula?

I have asked this before but wasn’t able to get a clear answer.
So yea, if something is only 94% pure, what kind of bullshit are we injecting that makes up 6% of a dose??? Kinda scary.

So yea, if something is only 94% pure, what kind of bullshit are we injecting that makes up 6% of a dose??? Kinda scary.
Exactly. Anyone have any ideas or research?

On your thread I see your wife looks incredible. Does she feel good? Energy?

Hahaha the D. Dang Puck!
My dad has them and what happens is they fuse his spine, then the spine under needs to be fused. So far he has had 6 back surgeries.

Damn. Yea, in my profession I see back surgeries almost daily. The back is almost never the same afterwards.

I think I told u before but I get the epidurals in my lumbar too. 6 shots every 8 weeks or so. Sometimes it works great, sometimes it is worthless.
No heavy back or leg lifts for me. Fukin sucks!!
I herniated doing deadlifts like an idiot. Too heavy, too fast.

Damn. Yea, in my profession I see back surgeries almost daily. The back is almost never the same afterwards.

I think I told u before but I get the epidurals in my lumbar too. 6 shots every 8 weeks or so. Sometimes it works great, sometimes it is worthless.
No heavy back or leg lifts for me. Fukin sucks!!
I herniated doing deadlifts like an idiot. Too heavy, too fast.
I remember that. 6 shots? Is that the same as 6 epidural shots? He also does these trigger injections in my neck, but most recently did a procedure to freeze the nerves in a part of my neck. It feels weird there because that part feels numb, but has really helped with my pain. I think I messed mine up with excessive bike riding with my neck in that lowered position. I would ride 50 miles to 100 a day, crazy hills.

Damn. Thats a lot of bike riding. You sure your neck isn’t bad from anything else? Lol

Yup, 6 epidurals in the back. Sometimes they go too deep and I can’t walk for a few hours cuz of the numbness. Super weird feeling!!

@rpbb I read your wife is taking gh also. Can you tell me her experience? How long has she ran gh?
she's been running it for a couple of years. it keeps the fat off, makes hair, skin, and nails better. Also, she's 58, and is still able to work out 5 days a week, still goes pretty hard in spin class. she also takes 20 mg of test cyp a week. She's ran a couple of anavar cycles during, and the results body wise are amazing, but moody is an understatement

Absolutely. Testing above range at 2iu works for me.

Always had good results on the blacks and the greys but Opti’s communication, T/A, and recent test results persuaded me to go with him and the optitropins. If results are just as good or better than the blacks or greys I’ll stick with Opti.

Last edited:
Help me a little. If the purity of TP's mauve tops is 94%, then what is in it creating the rest of the formula?
You guys have been running TP's black tops? I see his purity is not as high as optis. When I research his mauve tops I'm seeing purity results between 94.6 on batch #54 from AA. I saw TP himself state that his mauves are 96%. I assume AA gets his maybe tops from TP?
That brings up some very good questions. I’d like to know also for myself what are the impurities involved if it’s 94~96. For me I’ll go with the HGH with the least dimmer content. Thankfully we have Weight and Measures to help us with that assessment.

That brings up some very good questions. I’d like to know also for myself what are the impurities involved if it’s 94~96. For me I’ll go with the HGH with the least dimmer content. Thankfully we have Weight and Measures to help us with that assessment.
I've seen you around here. Heard some great things. What are you currently running?

she's been running it for a couple of years. it keeps the fat off, makes hair, skin, and nails better. Also, she's 58, and is still able to work out 5 days a week, still goes pretty hard in spin class. she also takes 20 mg of test cyp a week. She's ran a couple of anavar cycles during, and the results body wise are amazing, but moody is an understatement
Does she get testing done? Us women moody? Never! hahaha!! She sounds awesome. Do you guys work out together?

Var is next for my wife. I will prepare myself. Lol.