MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Guys with testing experience-How often do you think a baseline IGF-1 needs to be established? Or once you have established your baseline are you good to compare testing off that?

That brings up some very good questions. I’d like to know also for myself what are the impurities involved if it’s 94~96. For me I’ll go with the HGH with the least dimmer content. Thankfully we have Weight and Measures to help us with that assessment.

Unfortunately TP will not reimburse for any testing. It’s hard enough to get him to say anything other than, “ok.” If you know what I mean.

I've seen you around here. Heard some great things. What are you currently running?
Morning Kim, been using a plethora of compounds but I’m about ready to give my body a break. Test/Tren/anavar/optitrope hgh/T3/t4/, I feel like a gawd damn science project or Lab Rat.

A handsome lab rat :). Time for a cruise soon but it’s been one hell of a ride.

Does she get testing done? Us women moody? Never! hahaha!! She sounds awesome. Do you guys work out together?
sometimes, if we can meet up at the same time. She gets her test levels checked. started on the cream, the cost of that was ridiculous, plus using it every day was a pain. so like I said, injects 20 mg sub q once a week. One vial lasts a very very long time. She likes to keep it around 200, which is high, but that's where she feels best. And the best thing is her doctor says whatever she's doing (she told him everything she takes), keep doing it.

If I may.....what was dose, diet, and training like?
10 mg per day anavar, 20 mg test cyp per week. 2 iu hgh per day. 1800 calories per day. chicken, fish, brocolli, red potatoes or rice. was pretty impressive, she's around 118 pounds and 5'3. Was lifting and light cardio 5 days a week. got impressive when she was curling 25 pound dumbbells, and going 350 on the leg press. I wouldn't let her go over 200 on the squats on the smith machine, but she had room to go up. Like I said, anavar is great for girls. the sides were some bloating (went away), and the moods from hell

10 mg per day anavar, 20 mg test cyp per week. 2 iu hgh per day. 1800 calories per day. chicken, fish, brocolli, red potatoes or rice. was pretty impressive, she's around 118 pounds and 5'3. Was lifting and light cardio 5 days a week. got impressive when she was curling 25 pound dumbbells, and going 350 on the leg press. I wouldn't let her go over 200 on the squats on the smith machine, but she had room to go up. Like I said, anavar is great for girls. the sides were some bloating (went away), and the moods from hell

Well damn. That is incredible man!

@Kim @puckhog So what I gathered is that 94% purity, the other 6% is literally classified as Impurities. What those impurities are, I have no idea haha @janoshik stated that he does testing for TP's GH so maybe he can enlighten/educate us on what that random 6% of impurities could be.

@Kim @puckhog So what I gathered is that 94% purity, the other 6% is literally classified as Impurities. What those impurities are, I have no idea haha @janoshik stated that he does testing for TP's GH so maybe he can enlighten/educate us on what that random 6% of impurities could be.
Hmmmmm @janoshik can you help us out? What are the impurities of the other 6%?
Oxidized HGH, deaminated HGH etc.

If it's something extremely unusual, I tend to note that in comments section.

Thank you Jano. Does it talk about what those impurities can do to a body once injected?
Really, not much.

Expected impurities are no problem, health-wise. It's when something unexpected shows up that worries me, as I can't tell what it is.

Those forms of GH, that I had mentioned, appear naturally as well to some degree.
Thank you. I am learning a lot. I want to find more women with the igf testing, but I think I read someone maybe eman talk about the inconsistencies of those tests person to person.