MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Thank you. I am learning a lot. I want to find more women with the igf testing, but I think I read someone maybe eman talk about the inconsistencies of those tests person to person.

My E2 was close to 100 2 test ago..... so I’m a little womanly

Thank you. I am learning a lot. I want to find more women with the igf testing, but I think I read someone maybe eman talk about the inconsistencies of those tests person to person.
Honestly, IGF is good only if you compare it with your own data.

But that's just like my opinion.

My wife is moving from tp blacks to the optis starting tomorrow AM. We already have her baseline bloods posted in her primo log. We will do new igf’s in a few week of being on the optis. Recon 1.2ml
2 iu ED.
On a side note for the past 6 days she has not been sleeping well because her forearms and wrists hurt so bad. She went to the doc today and the docs immediate suspicion was CTS. She ran through all the tests and my wife failed them all. We will see if switching to the optis makes any difference. Time will tell.

My wife is moving from tp blacks to the optis starting tomorrow AM. We already have her baseline bloods posted in her primo log. We will do new igf’s in a few week of being on the optis. Recon 1.2ml
2 iu ED.
On a side note for the past 6 days she has not been sleeping well because her forearms and wrists hurt so bad. She went to the doc today and the docs immediate suspicion was CTS. She ran through all the tests and my wife failed them all. We will see if switching to the optis makes any difference. Time will tell.
Isn’t that a common side effect in running hgh though...
At 5ius my damn index, middle finger, and thumb stayed numb when I slept! Woke up daily with stiff, tight hands. It get better throughout the day.
Need my hands at work so I had to dial it back down a bit...

At 5ius my damn index, middle finger, and thumb stayed numb when I slept! Woke up daily with stiff, tight hands. It get better throughout the day.
Yes sir

Hey! I didn’t realize you were running Optis also? I was going back a little and reading up. I’m still reading so I’m sure I’ll have questions. :):cool::cool::D:p
Had to emoji it up for you.

Hey! I didn’t realize you were running Optis also? I was going back a little and reading up. I’m still reading so I’m sure I’ll have questions. :):cool::cool::D:p
Had to emoji it up for you.
Haven’t started em yet! I’m on my last vial of blacktops then it’s on with @opti
No homo... :oops:

I’ll help where I can! But you’ll need to use emojis when you talk to me! :p
;)

I mean, I was just wondering why she went to the Dr to confirm it?
If it’s becoming too much maybe lower her dose a little.

Oh. I see what you mean.
She was concerned it may have been a back issue causing some numbness in the arms. She was aware of the possibility of cts before she started. But it was nice to actually do the CTS testing in the docs office. We have insurance. We may as well use it.

Oh. I see what you mean.
She was concerned it may have been a back issue causing some numbness in the arms. She was aware of the possibility of cts before she started. But it was nice to actually do the CTS testing in the docs office. We have insurance. We may as well use it.
Agreed!
I thought you knew about hgh and CTS so I was just wondering why the extra step. I must have overlooked the fact about thinking it was back related.
Can’t be too careful though!

If it gets too bad I’d suggest dropping it like a 1/2 iu at a time. But if she can push through it for a little while it should be ok I believe. Wait...
How long has she been on the blacktops again?
Sorry if I missed that too.

Agreed!
I thought you knew about hgh and CTS so I was just wondering why the extra step. I must have overlooked the fact about thinking it was back related.
Can’t be too careful though!

If it gets too bad I’d suggest dropping it like a 1/2 iu at a time. But if she can push through it for a little while it should be ok I believe. Wait...
How long has she been on the blacktops again?
Sorry if I missed that too.

All good Puck!

29(ish days)

~Bolder :D:):D

All good Puck!

29(ish days)

~Bolder :D:):D

What did she start with? I have to ramp up very slow. I run GH eod so I start with 1iu eod then every two weeks go up 1iu until sides are almost too much. If they become too much then scale back down 1iu. For a female like @bolder said if she’s only at 1 or 2iu then scale back down .5iu at a time until sides become bearable. After a while she may be able to work back up .5iu at a time.