MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

View attachment 112558

Keep forgetting didn’t pull week 2 but this is week 6 ( technically start of week 6) blood work

Details on photo
Consistent IGF numbers @Mighty-mouse. You mentioned you were going to eod injections correct? Thank you for sharing your results and look forward to your future blood-work results.

Awesome that it came back up with the added asin too. Great work. Huge props for your dedicated efforts. Shout out to opti too.
Thank you very much @fritzer, much appreciated.

Looking forward to hopping on the Opti train! Haven’t ran GH in over a year but now I’m ready to get back on. So far really good on Optis end. Communication has been great! Looking forward to the results. Gonna ramp up real slow. Ran blacks and greys for over a year so know what to expect for sides. Will pull some bloods after I reach my desired dose.

Always had good results on the blacks and the greys but Opti’s communication, T/A, and recent test results persuaded me to go with him and the optitropins. If results are just as good or better than the blacks or greys I’ll stick with Opti.
Thank you for your feedback @DOMS4DAYS. Looking forward to your bloods and reading up on your Opti comparison to other Somatropin. I am certain you will be very fond of the Optis.

Put my order in! Looking forward to this!

I ordered and TA will be three days overall. I saw I'll be getting it already today. Talk about crazy fast shipping!!
I will be interested in your test results. Right now I am running meditropes from Sparta and have been researching Opti seeing his purity results are 99%. Correct me if I'm wrong @opti?
Hey @Kim! You are correct, their are 2 HPLC reports showing 99%+ purity on the 1st batch of Optis. I hope my 2-3 t/a is up to par?:) I look forward to reading your feedback soon.

Haven’t started em yet! I’m on my last vial of blacktops then it’s on with @opti
No homo... :oops:

I’ll help where I can! But you’ll need to use emojis when you talk to me! :p
;)
LMAO @ no homo! @bolder keep us posted on your progress, I look forward to reading your Opti comparison to other Somatropin as well.

My wife is moving from tp blacks to the optis starting tomorrow AM. We already have her baseline bloods posted in her primo log. We will do new igf’s in a few week of being on the optis. Recon 1.2ml
2 iu ED.
On a side note for the past 6 days she has not been sleeping well because her forearms and wrists hurt so bad. She went to the doc today and the docs immediate suspicion was CTS. She ran through all the tests and my wife failed them all. We will see if switching to the optis makes any difference. Time will tell.

Opti, I noticed you used the word “puck” in your intro. I have that word trademarked on Meso so.....just wondering how you want to settle this up bud? :D

This is the stuff I like to see!

When does this go into effect @opti ?

LOL, I knew I should have chosen my words wisely and now I have an infringement with you @puckhog. I'm sure this can be settled though, no worries there bud.:D

You mentioned your lady would be starting the Optis today, Please keep us posted on her progress if you don't mind? Have you started them as well?

Consistent IGF numbers @Mighty-mouse. You mentioned you were going to eod injections correct? Thank you for sharing your results and look forward to your future blood-work results.

Thank you for your feedback @DOMS4DAYS. Looking forward to your bloods and reading up on your Opti comparison to other Somatropin. I am certain you will be very fond of the Optis.

Hey @Kim! You are correct, their are 2 HPLC reports showing 99%+ purity on the 1st batch of Optis. I hope my 2-3 t/a is up to par?:) I look forward to reading your feedback soon.

LMAO @ no homo! @bolder keep us posted on your progress, I look forward to reading your Opti comparison to other Somatropin as well.

LOL, I knew I should have chosen my words wisely and now I have an infringement with you @puckhog. I'm sure this can be settled though, no worries there bud.:D

You mentioned your lady would be starting the Optis today, Please keep us posted on her progress if you don't mind? Have you started them as well?
Yes, It’s crazy how fast you are! I ordered with you at night, you shipped the next day, then I got it the very next day after that! Lightening turbo speed! So that’s a 2/3 TA! Your communication is amazing as well! Looking forward to starting them. I’m going to finish current bottle, then change over to Optis. Looks like you have my whole gang on them!

@bolder

5F1212A1-D75A-457B-9CFB-035EB9836268.jpeg

Last edited:

When you settle up with @puckhog , you also have to settle with @Kim and @bolder.

Also , since I am that guy. @puckhog posted pics of his wife , so we need pics of @Kim and @bolder wife too. Fairs fair :D

Looks like you have my whole gang on them!

@bolder

5f1212a1-d75a-457b-9cfb-035eb9836268-jpeg.112703

AD1F32DB-32CB-4D2E-B9D7-67BC3F4EBE0D.jpeg

I love my emojis....
But memes can tell an entire story @Kim ;) :p :D

03DC14A1-E822-41E2-9EEB-5988392FC231.jpeg

:p

After we establish a great comparison from week to week I will start split dosing am and pm to see if the igf numbers change consistsncy. Prob another 2 weeks

Have you done this before or is this the first run with this protocol? I'm planning on running gh for the first time soon so thanks for the input.

The little bit of research I’ve done, most run every day injections.

What is the benefits to EOD? Making a cycle last longer or just to not pin ED

Have you done this before or is this the first run with this protocol? I'm planning on running gh for the first time soon so thanks for the input.
I gave the eod dosing a try just to see if I felt different or anything seemed different. Only did this for about a month though and didn’t do any testing.
I was doing 6ius eod 1 pin before bed. Didn’t seem to notice a difference with anything really.
I just didn’t like that style so I went back to 5 on 2 off pinning schedule.

Sponsors

Latest posts