MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Im lost.... what’s KISS?
:D

I originally started hgh to help with my shoulders. Front delts were killing me! Along with other pains and discomforts I was having.
I’ve been on hgh for almost a year and it hasn’t helped with any of my pains. :(

I’ve seen others say it did with theirs though. I know with recovery from injuries most go with the peptides like @eje1990 was using.
BPC157 and TB500 I believe was what it was.
Have you looked into those as well?
This is the reason I use HGH. Imma a washed up meathead and it works fucking wonders for my old ass. I can only press heavy when I am on growth.

mk677 worked really well for me too

5F662393-6E08-46CA-96AC-635E33DEC0B1.gif
I was hoping it was like a Mafia type gang.

She’s helped me out a lot and as far as I can tell this community, I have no problem with either of you.

That’s really all I’m trying to do is help. When I say “gang” I mean those of us that shoot the shit in the tgi thread and have gotten to know. I truly believe that no one is being a fan boy. I appreciate that you value my help and that’s what I will continue to do.

View attachment 112752

That’s really all I’m trying to do is help. When I say “gang” I mean those of us that shoot the shit in the tgi thread and have gotten to know. I truly believe that no one is being a fan boy. I appreciate that you value my help and that’s what I will continue to do.
Don’t appreciate that emoji at all.

View attachment 112752

My notification said “Kim attached a file” just to be let down by this emoji :(

I don’t think I’ve seen a higher rated book on Amazon. Actually looks damn interesting!
It's a good read and the methods work. YouTube Kelly Starrett vids on stretching shoulders and hips. It's amazing how much mobility you can gain by doing 5 minutes of his stuff. The shoulder and hip stuff is awesome.

I was hoping it was like a Mafia type gang.

She’s helped me out a lot and as far as I can tell this community, I have no problem with either of you.
And you shouldn’t it was a joke. Lot of people getting serious around here lately WTF? not sure if all the arimixdex is bunk going around or what. Maybe I need to start prefacing my comments as either “joke incoming” or
“I’m fucking serious incoming” or “JK” really not sure. We all have or do contribute here and always will in some way or another. But I also don’t need validation or someone constantly reminding me or us who has done what when.

Then it becomes a who’s dick is bigger and well we all know I lose in that department right @Kim ? (See that was a joke everyone.) Maybe I should start using emojis like @bolder so everyone knows my intentions? (Joke)
On second thought nah. Don’t wanna steal his style.

Maybe everyone can PM me what to post or proofread my post first and give me the A OK! (Another joke)

And you shouldn’t it was a joke. Lot of people getting serious around here lately WTF? not sure if all the arimixdex is bunk going around or what. Maybe I need to start prefacing my comments as either “joke incoming” or
“I’m fucking serious incoming” or “JK” really not sure. We all have or do contribute here and always will in some way or another. But I also don’t need validation or someone constantly reminding me or us who has done what when.

Then it becomes a who’s dick is bigger and well we all know I lose in that department right @Kim ? (See that was a joke everyone.) Maybe I should start using emojis like @bolder so everyone knows my intentions? (Joke)
On second thought nah. Don’t wanna steal his style.

Maybe everyone can PM me what to post or proofread my post first and give me the A OK! (Another joke)

Wait, so we are not doing the dick thing?

Maybe I should start using emojis like @bolder so everyone knows my intentions? (Joke)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Emojis are like the best invention ever! Only problem is that there’s just not enough of em! :(
I did have to take a small dose of adex today. Found myself tearing up watching ‘Here Comes the Boom’! I mean Wtf! :confused:I’ve only seen it 20 times already. It’s funny! Not sad!? Smh!
Don’t laugh! It’s not funny! o_O
I always hold off taking it until I feel I absolutely need it! Today was that day... :D
@HIGHRISK be gentle with me, I’m in a fragile state :oops:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Starting to learn about hgh but haven’t done it yet. One questions is how long would it last after purchasing? Assuming you immediately get that shit in the fridge? Assuming it’s not like hcg which doesn’t need refrigeration only after it’s reconstituted.

I preface this with the fact I am looking to start an hgh cycle after my summer blast.

Sorry I might be over thinking and planning too much.

Starting to learn about hgh but haven’t done it yet. One questions is how long would it last after purchasing? Assuming you immediately get that shit in the fridge? Assuming it’s not like hcg which doesn’t need refrigeration only after it’s reconstituted.

I preface this with the fact I am looking to start an hgh cycle after my summer blast.

Sorry I might be over thinking and planning too much.

I have always kept mine in my safe until reconstructed.