MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Nope. I take mine before bed. 2 iu

Wife does tho. 3 hrs fast after pin in AM
That’s why I pin mine before bed. I’ll be fasting the entire time I sleep. I don’t eat an hour before my pin if I can help it lol. I do 3ius all at once.
For an extended fast you could just hold off eating once you wake up. Food is the first thing in my mind when I wake up though! o_O :p

@Kim I’ve personally haven’t noticed a difference between split pins. I know everyone has their own way of doing things so it’s best to find yours. Experiment with it. Do it one way for some time, then try it another way.

For me the timing hasn’t mattered and neither has splitting the pins. So I found what better fits my schedule is what works best for me. That’s one pin a day at bedtime. :D

Its a long road ahead taking hgh. Results come way after its started and slow. 4 months in is where I started seeing progress. You’ll have plenty of time to find a pinning schedule that best fits you.
Make sure you have a BG meter to keep a check on your BG. You don’t wanna become insulin resistant. :)

Agree with @bolder. I think as long as your IGF levels are elevated you’re good. And that can be done by one pin eod, one pin/day, am/pm pin, preworkout, postworkout, waking, before bed, etc[emoji4] just my two cents.

I pin my gear eod at wake before hopping in shower so gonna pin GH same morning as soon as I come downstairs for breakfast[emoji4]

That’s why I pin mine before bed. I’ll be fasting the entire time I sleep. I don’t eat an hour before my pin if I can help it lol. I do 3ius all at once.
For an extended fast you could just hold off eating once you wake up. Food is the first thing in my mind when I wake up though! o_O :p

@Kim I’ve personally haven’t noticed a difference between split pins. I know everyone has their own way of doing things so it’s best to find yours. Experiment with it. Do it one way for some time, then try it another way.

For me the timing hasn’t mattered and neither has splitting the pins. So I found what better fits my schedule is what works best for me. That’s one pin a day at bedtime. :D

Its a long road ahead taking hgh. Results come way after its started and slow. 4 months in is where I started seeing progress. You’ll have plenty of time to find a pinning schedule that best fits you.
Make sure you have a BG meter to keep a check on your BG. You don’t wanna become insulin resistant. :)
Ok I’ll start using it.8E2B7522-2B2F-44E4-B4E5-8DA7631892E8.jpeg

Agree with @bolder. I think as long as your IGF levels are elevated you’re good. And that can be done by one pin eod, one pin/day, am/pm pin, preworkout, postworkout, waking, before bed, etc[emoji4] just my two cents.

I pin my gear eod at wake before hopping in shower so gonna pin GH same morning as soon as I come downstairs for breakfast[emoji4]
Do you check your blood sugar too and when do you guys check it? After pinning or does it matter? @bolder @puckhog

For the guy who asked, I read that 4iu is when you want to split the dose. However, you can split whatever you choose.

I do IF and first meal is 5pm. Makes shots effective hopefully!
How do you go that long without eating? I’m so hungry! Do you take some type of appetite suppressant? Seriously what’s your secret?

How do you go that long without eating? I’m so hungry! Do you take some type of appetite suppressant? Seriously what’s your secret?
It was after small hour adjustments. When I started, going to 11am was so hard, I was dizzy and had massive hunger pangs, bad. After I made it to there, I slowly moved it out by a few hours. That was many years ago, I've been breaking my fast at 5pm for about 2 years now. Everytime I wanted to move the window out, I encountered the hunger and dizziness until my body adjusted. It will adjust after forcing it to a certain time.

AND meant to say I don't take anything, I seriously don't get hungry till 5ish. If I eat less calories the day before, I will get hungry earlier sometimes. But seriously, if you try it you just don't want to eat till your usual time. The body is amazing, lol.

AND meant to say I don't take anything, I seriously don't get hungry till 5ish. If I eat less calories the day before, I will get hungry earlier sometimes. But seriously, if you try it you just don't want to eat till your usual time. The body is amazing, lol.
I was trying this before, but then when I started eating then I was eating everything. Definitely have to work at it.

Do you check your blood sugar too and when do you guys check it? After pinning or does it matter? @bolder @puckhog
When you’re fasting (like upon awakening) or and hour or two after you have eaten. This makes for a more accurate reading. This should let you know where you’re at. Then monitor it ever so often (the same exact way) to make sure you stay in your range and shit don’t start spiking.

I believe less pinning will also help to keep things more manageable. Like @DOMS4DAYS is doing with eod pins or just keeping to a one pin a day schedule pinning away from food/carbs.

Exactly as I, I mean @bolder , said. 1st thing AM. Also checking 60-90 mins after a carb meal will tell you how good your body is removing sugar from that meal.

Yea, thats exactly why I don't pin AM. I love to eat, and second to kootchy, food is always on my mind.

Exactly as I, I mean @bolder , said. 1st thing AM. Also checking 60-90 mins after a carb meal will tell you how good your body is removing sugar from that meal.

Yea, thats exactly why I don't pin AM. I love to eat, and second to kootchy, food is always on my mind.
Hahaha

@bolder I will be honest man. I dont wait very long after my last meal of the day to pin my GH. I eat 10oz egg whites and 50g plain oats. Take my berberine and usually pin within the hour.

@bolder I will be honest man. I dont wait very long after my last meal of the day to pin my GH. I eat 10oz egg whites and 50g plain oats. Take my berberine and usually pin within the hour.
Well I’m usually fighting with the chocolate chip cookie package before my pin... :oops:
I don’t know if it matters before you eat or not I just like to keep a window before I pin. Sometimes the window is just 30mins.
Also I’ve pinned, then had some crazy intense sex cardio right after and went for the cookies afterwards. I need replenished ya know! :D
I just try not to make that a habit for myself... the cookies, not the sex! o_O
:p

Well I’m usually fighting with the chocolate chip cookie package before my pin... :oops:
I don’t know if it matters before you eat or not I just like to keep a window before I pin. Sometimes the window is just 30mins.
Also I’ve pinned, then had some crazy intense sex cardio right after and went for the cookies afterwards. I need replenished ya know! :D
I just try not to make that a habit for myself... the cookies, not the sex! o_O
:p
When I don’t need to eat clean I’ll easily kill a pack or at least two rows of cookies and milk..