MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So after pinning hgh is it ok to drink my BCAA pre workout drink? I know you guys say to fast, but I sip on that before and during my workout.

So after pinning hgh is it ok to drink my BCAA pre workout drink? I know you guys say to fast, but I sip on that before and during my workout.

This is a great question. Technically there are proteins in BCAA so you are consuming very small amounts of protein. Probably negligible amounts. But even so, it might be considered breaking a fast. Hmm. @Mac11wildcat any thoughts?

This is a great question. Technically there are proteins in BCAA so you are consuming very small amounts of protein. Probably negligible amounts. But even so, it might be considered breaking a fast. Hmm. @Mac11wildcat any thoughts?
Yeah this isn’t what I’d call breaking a fast. I use EAA for my fasted cardio which comes after gH in the AM. The goal is limiting muscle loss. GH and cardio handle the fat.

Weight training fasted has far more variables at play.

Yeah this isn’t what I’d call breaking a fast. I use EAA for my fasted cardio which comes after gH in the AM. The goal is limiting muscle loss. GH and cardio handle the fat.

Weight training fasted has far more variables at play.
What is the exact EAA that you drink?

Catching up on thread and there is some great convo going on. Went to get blood work done today and they closed! Hope everyone had a great day.

Thanks for all that gave everything so I can have what I have today!

How many ius does it take on average for your body becomes insulin resistant?? I realize everyone will be different..

It takes years of using high dosages of gh before ur pancreas burns out beta cells. I doubt you are running more than 10ius a day, but if you are you need a bit of insulin.