MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I just keep it in the fridge before and after reconstitution. The kits are pretty small, don’t take up much room.

Quick review here of Opti’s service so far. Order in, update and tracker the following day, pack 2 days later. Very prompt communication, like within minutes of reply. Entire process was fast, easy, and very pleasant. This guy is top notch. 1iu pinned this afternoon. Will run 1iu eod for and ramp up 1iu every two weeks until sides become unmanageable. Looking forward to this run and will see where the optitropins put my IGF levels once desired dose is reached. Thanks @opti

Last edited:
So I started pinning 1 iu AM and 1 iu PM, instead of 2iu AM. What do you guys think?

I think anything under 2iu should be done in 1 pin. I am not saying this is the right way, just from what I have read seems to be the common theme.

I think anything under 2iu should be done in 1 pin. I am not saying this is the right way, just from what I have read seems to be the common theme.
Ok, someone had posted in the tgi thread about splitting them up to help with fat loss, but maybe that’s for higher ius?

For the guy who asked, I read that 4iu is when you want to split the dose. However, you can split whatever you choose.

I do IF and first meal is 5pm. Makes shots effective hopefully!