MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I gave the eod dosing a try just to see if I felt different or anything seemed different. Only did this for about a month though and didn’t do any testing.
I was doing 6ius eod 1 pin before bed. Didn’t seem to notice a difference with anything really.
I just didn’t like that style so I went back to 5 on 2 off pinning schedule.
Just toying with different scenarios. Going to run low dose gh/test for awhile. Trying to heal up from some recent injuries. Done with the multiple compound game. KISS method for me nowadays.

@opti , just the wife right now. Will definitely keep the thread informed. I would like to run the optis as well, no doubt. I gotta collect a few more cans first.

Have you done this before or is this the first run with this protocol? I'm planning on running gh for the first time soon so thanks for the input.
Done this before. Just ran across some dosing protocols earlier. I’ll post below. Here’s my reason. Just seems more logical to me given that once IGF levels are elevated they will stay elevated for days. No need to dose more than EOD and from what I’ve researched eod dosing keeps blood glucose levels from getting too elevated for long period of times which could result in diabetes long term. IMG_2877.jpg

Just toying with different scenarios. Going to run low dose gh/test for awhile. Trying to heal up from some recent injuries. Done with the multiple compound game. KISS method for me nowadays.
Im lost.... what’s KISS?
:D

I originally started hgh to help with my shoulders. Front delts were killing me! Along with other pains and discomforts I was having.
I’ve been on hgh for almost a year and it hasn’t helped with any of my pains. :(

I’ve seen others say it did with theirs though. I know with recovery from injuries most go with the peptides like @eje1990 was using.
BPC157 and TB500 I believe was what it was.
Have you looked into those as well?

I'm going to go 3 days on and one day off. Give that a go for 2 to 3 months.

Sounds good. I think there’s many ways to skin the cat and not sure one is better than the other. If IGF levels are elevated that’s all that matter right? Just my opinion. Think it just comes down to to personal preference.

BPC157 and TB500
Shit is working great! For just maintenance of ligament/tendon/muscle 2.5mg a week is good of TB500. I've read others do even less and have results.

For repair definitely run a "recovery/repair" phase of the compounds

Im lost.... what’s KISS?

I originally started hgh to help with my shoulders. Front delts were killing me! Along with other pains and discomforts I was having.
I’ve been on hgh for almost a year and it hasn’t helped with any of my pains. :(

I’ve seen others say it did with theirs though. I know with recovery from injuries most go with the peptides like @eje1990 was using.
KISS =keep it simple stupid.:)

Shit is working great! For just maintenance of ligament/tendon/muscle 2.5mg a week is good of TB500. I've read others do even less and have results.

For repair definitely run a "recovery/repair" phase of the compounds
Thanks eje. Hows that beautiful son of yours doing? Sending you a pic from today of my twins. They are getting way too big way too fast! Soak up every second brother.

Yes, It’s crazy how fast you are! I ordered with you at night, you shipped the next day, then I got it the very next day after that! Lightening turbo speed! So that’s a 2/3 TA! Your communication is amazing as well! Looking forward to starting them. I’m going to finish current bottle, then change over to Optis. Looks like you have my whole gang on them!

@bolder

View attachment 112703
You have a gang ?

Im lost.... what’s KISS?

I've found that proper stretching is the best way to alleviate most pain. I sound like a shill for Kelly Starrett but his book and stretching methods have helped me tremendously. "Becoming A Supple Leopard" is a great read.

It's amazing how "bound up " the body can get and how easy it is to fix the problem.

I've found that proper stretching is the best way to alleviate most pain. I sound like a shill for Kelly Starrett but his book and stretching methods have helped me tremendously. "Becoming A Supple Leopard" is a great read.

It's amazing how "bound up " the body can get and how easy it is to fix the problem.
Ugh! I hate reading books! :(
Lol

I’m over here reading posts on Meso while my little woman has read something like 12 books in the last two months!
Trust me, I looked and there’s no pictures in these books! Just boring words... :p

I will agree with you on stretching though man. I found a wonderful chiropractor that does acupuncture! He’s helped me a ton! He has helped me to be able to stay in the gym!