MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Anyone know where I can get the berberine shit? Been on Opti for about 1.5 months now. 5iu daily split.
Also ,At first my sugar was all good.. I stopped testing cause I didn't think it was having an effect. I tested again after a couple weeks and it was (slightly) higher... What is a level you guys think I should worry about?

Anyone know where I can get the berberine shit? Been on Opti for about 1.5 months now. 5iu daily split.
Also ,At first my sugar was all good.. I stopped testing cause I didn't think it was having an effect. I tested again after a couple weeks and it was (slightly) higher... What is a level you guys think I should worry about?
Amazon

D40134C7-72FD-47FD-907A-EE467EF5A3F2.jpeg

Isn’t that a common side effect in running hgh though...
At 5ius my damn index, middle finger, and thumb stayed numb when I slept! Woke up daily with stiff, tight hands. It get better throughout the day.
Need my hands at work so I had to dial it back down a bit...
I haven't had any of these symptoms that I was expecting. I'm also at 5, was even at 6 for a couple weeks, but dropped to 5 after sugar was just a tad higher than I liked.. but I have yet to feel the numb feeling at all, but I was actually hoping to feel some of this, people have said that's a sign it working lol. But I guess if my igf is elevated, who cares right?

These vials of GH have some major negative pressure. When I am drawing the liquid it gets sucked back in as fast as I can draw it. Lol.

Lol GTFO. Really?? I must have totally been thinking of the wrong thing man. I thought it was something u had to get UG kinda lol. Wth is wrong with me
Ok let me explain. I'm a dummy. So I have a little list of things I wanna pick up. I was mistaking the berberine for caber. I was looking for something for blood sugar and also something for prolactin etc. Ppl mentioned caber or bromo or whatever. I just mixed these things up.

Ok let me explain. I'm a dummy. So I have a little list of things I wanna pick up. I was mistaking the berberine for caber. I was looking for something for blood sugar and also something for prolactin etc. Ppl mentioned caber or bromo or whatever. I just mixed these things up.

Not everything we put in our bodies is illegal bro. :D

Not everything we put in our bodies is illegal bro. :D
Lmao. I know man. Jeez. I embarrassed myself a bit. Still do want to find some caber though but glad I could add the berberine to all the rest of my Amazon vitamin list. Like 12 things I get off Amazon lol

I haven't had any of these symptoms that I was expecting. I'm also at 5, was even at 6 for a couple weeks, but dropped to 5 after sugar was just a tad higher than I liked.. but I have yet to feel the numb feeling at all, but I was actually hoping to feel some of this, people have said that's a sign it working lol. But I guess if my igf is elevated, who cares right?
I wouldn’t necessarily go by sides man. Some people don’t have any sides. I thought I was one of those people until about 4 months in and that’s about when I started feeling tightness and numbness in my hands.
(Middle, index, thumb got numb).
Around 6 months in I scaled back on my ius to lighten the sides of CTS. Went down to 4ius then 3ius. Currently on 3ius for the last few months and I don’t have any sides whatsoever.

About to start the optis next week. I think I’ll stay at 3ius but work my way back up to 5ius so I can better compare the blacktops to the optis.

Really considering optis due to great bloodwork. But TP is a lot cheaper...can anyone help sell me on optis? The biggest thing is the recent bloodwork posted. Plus I hear his customer service and communication is great.

Really considering optis due to great bloodwork. But TP is a lot cheaper...can anyone help sell me on optis? The biggest thing is the recent bloodwork posted. Plus I hear his customer service and communication is great.

Bro, you have the answer right in your own comment. Quality over price always

Lecithin, zinc, l-arginine? Going for the holy grail of loads :D
The what??? Lol. Lecithin is supposed to be good for your brain. L-Arganine is an amino acid that's not in that Amino combo I have there... I know zinc is linked to sexual health but also good for immune system and healing wounds etc.

At the beginning of the thread the price seemed extremely reasonable. Without going back and reading 14 pages of comments what is the price at now? I'm still sitting on about 15 kits of growth hormone so I'm still a bit out from purchasing it myself.
If you are concerned about the price though I can tell you one thing, buy in bulk when there is a good source and then you won't have to worry about it for years.

At the beginning of the thread the price seemed extremely reasonable. Without going back and reading 14 pages of comments what is the price at now? I'm still sitting on about 15 kits of growth hormone so I'm still a bit out from purchasing it myself.
If you are concerned about the price though I can tell you one thing, buy in bulk when there is a good source and then you won't have to worry about it for years.
For one kit, its $170 and is less if you buy multiple. Yeah, I really hate I missed the intro price! That's a killer deal! I still may grab 4 to 5 kits, I think its 160 each for that many.

All of that and nothing more pure than his. Why settle for anything less?