MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

LOL......hello Meso Members, man I have to admit this has been quite entertaining. I needed a little drama and some diversion after last night. Lady had me watching an estrogen infested movie. I could swear my testosterone levels were dropping by the minute. Now after reading these last few pages and with 2 NBA games out of the way I'm somewhat feeling normal again.

Man let’s change the subject! So because of last igf test I seen I decided to do what I usually don’t do before I run my own igf but, I picked up 10 more kits. Email was answered promptly by @opti and everything on the communication end went smoothly!

I will not give my feedback on product as I’m only 2 days in and had my baseline pulled 2 days ago.

Now let’s not feed into the other guy and have a solid tequila drink on him and pray he gets his rent paid. Welcome to adult hood bro

View attachment 109538

Pre bloods came back in
If anybody has any idea my my IGF baseline is so high or what other test I need to take chime in

Been off growth for over 3 months maybe 4

I’m calling the test closer to 275-300mg a week pinning. But those numbers are pretty close to what I pull on these schedule so test is good for me

Pulled blood 2 days after last pin

View attachment 109792View attachment 109793

Thank you for your feedback regarding my communication @Mighty-mouse. Looking forward to your progress update and comparison. As far as your baseline igf level that is pretty high, I am at a measely 116.

Enjoy the Optis!

Interested in seeing your results man! I’m finishing up my last kit of blacktops before running the optis I have.

For one you are trying to sell the Optis cheaper than the source @opti is and that is undercutting Opti bro.

Number two you are trying to do it in
@opti ‘s thread. Which is disrespectful to say the least.

You started your own thread for this so keep that shit over there and be a little more courteous to the members in this thread that are here for other reasons than wanting to buy your secondhand shit.
We would rather buy the milk straight from cow if you couldn’t already tell that.

Note; I’m not saying you’re a cow @opti :p

LOL.......did I just get called a heifer? :D @bolder I am also looking forward to your comparison and feedback regarding the Optis. Definitely keep us posted. How long, approximately, before you start them?

Received a kit from Opti today. Communication and shipping time was excellent. So far everything checks out, I'll be back in a couple weeks to talk about effects, blood levels etc

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding my communication and t/a @deezus. Keep us posted on your progress. Enjoy the Optis!

Gentlemen! Happy Easter Sunday or just plain ole' happy Sunday, hope you are enjoying this day with your family & loved ones. Now back to some more NBA/sports/ESPN in my system, have to raise my testosterone levels.

Last edited:
LOL.......did I just get called a heifer? :D @bolder I am also looking forward to your comparison and feedback regarding the Optis. Definitely keep us posted. How long, approximately, before you start them?
Bro I’ve been enjoying these NBA games myself! Too bad that the Rockets and Warriors are in the same conference. That be a great championship series I think. No doubt they’ll meet in the playoffs though. A lot of good players and teams this year and makes for some crazy plays and games!

You da heifer wif da hgh milk :D

I have 6 vials of the blacktops left. I’m running em at 4ius day pinning in one pin before bed.
Probably got 3 maybe 4 weeks and I’ll be done with the blacktops.

I thought about taking a month break before starting the optis. Just to reset, so to speak. I’ve been on the blacktops (and one kit of the god240 early on) for around 8 months or so now.

You guys think I should take a short break before starting the optis or just go straight into them after I run these blacktops out?

lmao what does dragonballz have to do with homos. You must be in your 40s at least

You're the homo that wants my address. You tell me what your fascination is with large, animated men.

And stop sending me PMs of you laying on the couch naked with vials of GH resting on your chest. For the last time, i'm not into that shit.

Bro I’ve been enjoying these NBA games myself! Too bad that the Rockets and Warriors are in the same conference. That be a great championship series I think. No doubt they’ll meet in the playoffs though. A lot of good players and teams this year and makes for some crazy plays and games!

I have 6 vials of the blacktops left. I’m running em at 4ius day pinning in one pin before bed.

I thought about taking a month break before starting the optis. Just to reset, so to speak. I’ve been on the blacktops (and one kit of the god240 early on) for around 8 months or so now.

You guys think I should take a short break before starting the optis or just go straight into them after I run these blacktops out?

Unless your getting your baseline I would jump right into them

Bro I’ve been enjoying these NBA games myself! Too bad that the Rockets and Warriors are in the same conference. That be a great championship series I think.
That is definitely going to be a great offensive series. To think that Durant and The Beard were once with Westbrook at OKC, that team could have had the potential to have done some damage. They were still young though.

Hahaha...........got milk? Got Optis?

Great...keep us posted as soon as you jump on the Optis. Looking forward to your comparison-results.

Would the break be for comparison purposes or to give your body a break? If it's for comparison intent then you should be good, just wait a few weeks before pulling your IGF levels. The Optis should be at it's peak and the previous Somatropin out of your system.

Unless your getting your baseline I would jump right into them
No baselines man. I’ve been monitoring my BG and all is good there. I really have no reason not to continue straight on with em. Just had a thought maybe to take a short break between...

I’ll just run them right after the blacktops cause I don’t have any reasons not too. :)

Good to see one of the old MFkin handles around @opti . I rem phreezer way back in the day when this board was mesomorphosis. Good on you for not hiding behind a new handle.
Put me down for a kit brotha I’d like to run an igf Test on these bad boys. Btw them pucks look purdy
Was your avatar a frozen skull?

Welp did my first 2IU pin dismornin. Gunna slowly ramp my way up to 4iu by the end of 4months.

Knowing little about HGH at this point I’m curious do most cycle on/off of it or is it a constant year round thing?

Knowing little about HGH at this point I’m curious do most cycle on/off of it or is it a constant year round thing?
Most run it at a minimum of 6 months. Depending on your goals and cash flow some run it year round.
There’s no pct (so to speak) so recovery is fast. Really it’s users choice...

Initially I set out to run it for 6 months. Enjoyed what I seen so much I wanted to extend my run!
I’m only running hgh and blast and cruise AAS. No insulin, T3 or T4.
This is my first run with hgh and going to enjoy the ride a little longer with the optis :)

Opti’s on the way while I wait for my order of Blacktops from TP. Communication was lightning fast.
I appreciate the feedback @puckhog. I am certain you will enjoy the Optis! Keep us posted.

Yea i remember him, solid dude. I misread your post and thought it said u where phreezer from back in the day
Phreezer was one solid bro for sure. Wealth of knowledge.

Welp did my first 2IU pin dismornin. Gunna slowly ramp my way up to 4iu by the end of 4months.
Excellent! Congrats @Skull! Keep us posted on your progress as well. Will you be keeping a log?