MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

And that's part of the problem. You're just a kid, and an irresponsible one at that, making dumb kid choices.

You can call me childish names and prove my point, but a responsible adult has priorities. A roof over your head beats GH every time. At least it would to someone responsible.

The only way you're going to move those vials is if you find someone that you're willing to front them to.

Let me guess, you won't front them because you don't want to get scammed, right? No one wants to get scammed, that's why no one is beating a path to your door to give you $400.
Can you read? I've allowed multiple people to order just 1 kit at a time for $100 as a test? And I explained why would I scam them for $100 when I want all $400? I've even offered to send all of them for only $200 with good faith they would pay me in full after they received it.

I have tried to front them but people still didnt want to do it. What would be irresponsible is giving all the hgh for free to retards who insult people online without cause. All of your claims right now are baseless just like the accusations I was a cop or a scammer

The only people untrustworthy are you all. And frankly if you're in your 30's and can't afford fda grade hgh you're not in a position to lecture anyone

You are right, I have been dealing with serious life issues.
Looking for GH from an unknown member isn't my highest priority even though it might be yours.
So serious that you didnt message me for several days, but somehow managed to read this thread while not answering my DM?
So you clearly chose to answer/acknoledge my DM and are pretending to blame this on life issues haha.
If that was the case how did you see my posts in this chat, if you dont have time to read?

Can you read? I've allowed multiple people to order just 1 kit at a time for $100 as a test? And I explained why would I scam them for $100 when I want all $400? I've even offered to send all of them for only $200 with good faith they would pay me in full after they received it.

I have tried to front them but people still didnt want to do it. What would be irresponsible is giving all the hgh for free to retards who insult people online without cause. All of your claims right now are baseless just like the accusations I was a cop or a scammer

The only people untrustworthy are you all. And frankly if you're in your 30's and can't afford fda grade hgh you're not in a position to lecture anyone

Bro most everyone can afford pharma grade cause most everyone here budgets for their cycle.

You on the other hand spent all your money on “pharma” hgh and need to sell your optis to make rent payment.

So take your own advice here; you are in no area to talk about or lecture anybody who doesn’t have money to spend on pharma hgh and who get just as good generics for less.

Bro most everyone can afford pharma grade cause most everyone here budgets for their cycle.

You on the other hand spent all your money on “pharma” hgh and need to sell your optis to make rent payment.

So take your own advice here; you are in no area to talk about or lecture anybody who doesn’t have money to spend on pharma hgh and who get just as good generics for less.
Sorry if someone is 30-50s, vs someone in their early 20s, I would think money would be drastically different.
I already have rent +1000 in savings, I don't recall exactly what or why I said anything about rent. I think I meant I was moving so money was more precious to me

So serious that you didnt message me for several days, but somehow managed to read this thread while not answering my DM?
So you clearly chose to answer/acknoledge my DM and are pretending to blame this on life issues haha.
If that was the case how did you see my posts in this chat, if you dont have time to read?

Actually yes...
Serious enough i've been extremely sick.
In/out of the Dr and hospital.

And I believe my last message was saying I'd write back with some details on how we could make it work.
I just saw an inconsistency on IU's, and asked.
I've been off/on and all over the place.

No excuse, mostly bed and recovering.

Hey dumbass I don't like wasting money and two weeks of my time because some guy promising to buy something relates it to use a shopping cart? I know you guys' brains are rotted from the steroid use...
I'm not panicking I just have zero use for this shit and thought someone would like to help me out while they also got some gh for cheaper.
How stupid can you be, how am I "undercutting" Opti when I'm selling for half what I paid for? That's not making a profit.
I'm not panicking but I don't like some entitled 16 year old telling me for two weeks he's gonna buy... Just a bunch of pussies can't even commit to a $100 deal. Frankly selling this for so cheap would benefit you all, which is probably bad the the human species..
It’s so god damn funny how you portray things to have went down. AND THEN U PROCEEDED TO TRY AND PM ME AFTER UR LITTLE MELT DOWN IN THIS FORUM LMFAO. Really comical. My “entitled” ass can pay my bills and support my younger siblings when needs be, you can’t even support yourself. #brokebackbitch

Sorry if someone is 30-50s, vs someone in their early 20s, I would think money would be drastically different.
I already have rent +1000 in savings, I don't recall exactly what or why I said anything about rent. I think I meant I was moving so money was more precious to me

You're so full of shit. Now you have the money and then some.
Sure. More fucking stories than mother goose. Buyer beware.

Actually yes...
Serious enough i've been extremely sick.
In/out of the Dr and hospital.

And I believe my last message was saying I'd write back with some details on how we could make it work.
I just saw an inconsistency on IU's, and asked.
I've been off/on and all over the place.

No excuse, mostly bed and recovering.
Yes that was your last message prior to mine. My apologies

Well let’s not start any conversation with “hey dumbass”... next I would say the same thing back but it’s beneath me .. in the world of business you talk straight and nobody would wait two weeks or two days for somebody to get their shit together that’s like a pathetic kid .. next if you had somebody else to purchase your GH you would say hey I got somebody else so put up or shut up .... oh Lord I just remembered that you don’t have any bank account and you can’t pay your rent !!
We are supposed to set aside the funds that we need to survive that month and then the rest is what you use for extracurricular activity ...you don’t have any business buying any damn thing!!!
just store that shit and use it at a later date for maintenance purposes ... then go mow some grass !!
make a difference step up !!
women don’t like
I simply was feeling him out and never told him to hold it for me he simply tried to bluff saying he had people willing to buy when he didn’t. Any dumb dumb would’ve known I was trying to read their character from how the interaction went.. it was obvious he was desperate for money, and it began to show more and more as each day went on... desperate to the point I don’t doubt he’d even think twice about receiving the money disappearing and then posting up the product to sell elsewhere.

I simply was feeling him out and never told him to hold it for me he simply tried to bluff saying he had people willing to buy when he didn’t. Any dumb dumb would’ve known I was trying to read their character from how the interaction went.. it was obvious he was desperate for money, and it began to show more and more as each day went on... desperate to the point I don’t doubt he’d even think twice about receiving the money disappearing and then posting up the product to sell elsewhere.
I already proved I opened a thread asking for more buyers and within 10 minutes (9 minutes to be exact)
YOU told me that you were still interested. This was on a Monday I believe, when last time we talked you told me you were paying by last Friday.)
You told me you were still interested within 10 minutes of me asking for other buyers

LMAO you asked for a photo of my ID before you would send me $100 to buy 1 kit, after already talking for a week. Which I proved I bought norditropin and didn't need the Optis.
You're the one with the sob story of feeding your adult sisters who are 20 and thus can't risk $100 without a photo of my drivers license

9538E007-7790-4BDB-8ABE-E32A6F917701.jpeg

View attachment 110087
What's this now? Norditropin?? What I said I bought recently??
You sound so desperate selling and pushing your leftovers down our throats. You must think you’re the only one that can grab pharma. Yet I’m still using the black top optis. Give it a rest dude you sound tacky as fuck

Attachments

• 5D667C0B-FD6B-4CB2-A4BE-80DAFC1AF6A1.jpeg
    5D667C0B-FD6B-4CB2-A4BE-80DAFC1AF6A1.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm sorry you think serotsim compares to norditropin, I don't even have to reconstitute my shit. Also sorry you're using chinese generic gh when you have fda grade
Well I’m sorry you’re using pharma grade HGH and you’re still a dwarf or midget. Are you not using growth for that sole purpose only because you’re a shorty? Amirite?