MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

i thought that Nolvadex had a negative effect on IGF?
To what extent, i don't know, but i wonder if that had anything to do with it?

It does

Don’t feel flat or any bad side effects yet.

I have had better benefits with T4 while in hgh at losing BF and growth in general. Here is a good read T4 Hormone & Weightlifting | Livestrong.com

Basically if you are using hgh and not using T4 you are throwing half of your investment away.

Fuck, something else that I have to buy now

@arrade stop flooding this thread
emoji2359.png

Keep your GH and move on. Go sell it locally at your gym or something.

No one on here will buy from you. Last thing we need is you getting caught and snitching everyone out.

@arrade you sound like a 16 year old. You’re trying to hard which is making you very suspicious right now.
Lmao who is snitching when users are asking for a photo of my driver's license?

WTF IS GOING ON OVER HERE!!!
It blows my mind this guys thread is being worked by a person selling his GH .”..I know u ask permission” doesn’t make it right... and then snitching on people p.m. in you .. ( oh my God I can’t stand a whiner and I hate a snitch) and you don’t have any money to cover some motherfucking thousand dollar rent are you fucking kidding me ... i’ve never felt like I was going crazy until I hit this thread .. this dude is obviously panicking and it’s not the end of the month.. fuck double down on them motherfuckers and roll with the GH ...
Just stop stop ... he needs a fucking spanking
Hey dumbass I don't like wasting money and two weeks of my time because some guy promising to buy something relates it to use a shopping cart? I know you guys' brains are rotted from the steroid use...
I'm not panicking I just have zero use for this shit and thought someone would like to help me out while they also got some gh for cheaper.
How stupid can you be, how am I "undercutting" Opti when I'm selling for half what I paid for? That's not making a profit.
I'm not panicking but I don't like some entitled 16 year old telling me for two weeks he's gonna buy... Just a bunch of pussies can't even commit to a $100 deal. Frankly selling this for so cheap would benefit you all, which is probably bad the the human species..

Hey dumbass I don't like wasting money and two weeks of my time because some guy promising to buy something relates it to use a shopping cart? I know you guys' brains are rotted from the steroid use...
I'm not panicking I just have zero use for this shit and thought someone would like to help me out while they also got some gh for cheaper.
How stupid can you be, how am I "undercutting" Opti when I'm selling for half what I paid for? That's not making a profit.
I'm not panicking but I don't like some entitled 16 year old telling me for two weeks he's gonna buy... Just a bunch of pussies can't even commit to a $100 deal. Frankly selling this for so cheap would benefit you all, which is probably bad the the human species..
Well let’s not start any conversation with “hey dumbass”... next I would say the same thing back but it’s beneath me .. in the world of business you talk straight and nobody would wait two weeks or two days for somebody to get their shit together that’s like a pathetic kid .. next if you had somebody else to purchase your GH you would say hey I got somebody else so put up or shut up .... oh Lord I just remembered that you don’t have any bank account and you can’t pay your rent !!
We are supposed to set aside the funds that we need to survive that month and then the rest is what you use for extracurricular activity ...you don’t have any business buying any damn thing!!!
just store that shit and use it at a later date for maintenance purposes ... then go mow some grass !!
make a difference step up !!
women don’t like

How stupid can you be, how am I "undercutting" Opti when I'm selling for half what I paid for?
For one you are trying to sell the Optis cheaper than the source @opti is and that is undercutting Opti bro.

Number two you are trying to do it in
@opti ‘s thread. Which is disrespectful to say the least.

You started your own thread for this so keep that shit over there and be a little more courteous to the members in this thread that are here for other reasons than wanting to buy your secondhand shit.
We would rather buy the milk straight from cow if you couldn’t already tell that.

Note; I’m not saying you’re a cow @opti :p

Wtf is going in this thread. We have a clean up yet again! gawd dammit on isle 9. Get this motherfucker ArGAY poser punk bitch outta here sellin optis under the table. Pin the fuckin black tops you fuckin twatwaffle. It’s just as good u fuck. No one wants to buy from your Noob ass. You have no credit, rep, or years here to be even considering doing this shit. You’d get banned anywhere else. @arrade

Wtf is going in this thread. We have a clean up yet again! gawd dammit on isle 9. Get this motherfucker ArGAY poser punk bitch outta here sellin optis under the table. Pin the fuckin black tops you fuckin twatwaffle. It’s just as good u fuck. No one wants to buy from your Noob ass. You have no credit, rep, or years here to be even considering doing this shit. You’d get banned anywhere else. @arrade
Ban me pussi

Idk why people are giving me advice just because they are too scared to risk money on a private sale of this same shit. @bolder who cares if it’s undercutting because like I said, it’s a huge loss of money so who else would be doing it? It’s not logical to complain

For one you are trying to sell the Optis cheaper than the source @opti is and that is undercutting Opti bro.

Number two you are trying to do it in
@opti ‘s thread. Which is disrespectful to say the least.

You started your own thread for this so keep that shit over there and be a little more courteous to the members in this thread that are here for other reasons than wanting to buy your secondhand shit.
We would rather buy the milk straight from cow if you couldn’t already tell that.

Note; I’m not saying you’re a cow @opti :p
Exactly why I called out that source in Titters thread. His handle doesn't say source so I can see how a few likes and a post or two can translate into a few sales via PM from titters thread. No biggie really but in my time here I've learned that Meso is different from other boards. When motherfuckers type brother they usually really mean it. Peace Brother.

Honestly you’ve never used name brand hgh if you think generic compares hyuck hyuck hyuck
I’d like to know what you think is different between two gH sources if the lab testing were to return the same purity...

Come with some facts or drop the pharma snob shit.