MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Well I've lost opportunities to sell to others and held this 'order' for two weeks of my time. I would rather not complain publicly but I need the money from this sale and I've been very accommodating
I asked questions and have pondered it never once told u not to sell them to other people, chances are others simply asked as well, you doing this shows immaturity and why others saying you’re a gamble and this would be stupid of me is proving to be true

Well I've lost opportunities to sell to others and held this 'order' for two weeks of my time. I would rather not complain publicly but I need the money from this sale and I've been very accommodating
3-Layer Unisex Height Hight Increase Shoe Insoles for Men Women Shoe Pad Lift Kit Air Cushion Heel Inserts 3 Layer (2.75"/7cm)
Got you bro, way cheaper than GH.

I asked questions and have pondered it never once told u not to sell them to other people, chances are others simply asked as well, you doing this shows immaturity and why others saying you’re a gamble and this would be stupid of me is proving to be true
You definitely told me not to sell them @darkdays ... you said not to when I opened a separate thread
If you don't want to honor your deal you had me waiting on I can list my grievances with how you do business. I have tried to be friendly and exceedingly fair

You definitely told me not to sell them @darkdays ... you said not to when I opened a separate thread
If you don't want to honor your deal you had me waiting on I can list my grievances with how you do business. I have tried to be friendly and exceedingly fair

Bro just let it die no one from any forum will buy from a novice not known member. That’s like rule number one with us. Just take the loss or use it with the pharma grade shit that u “picked up”

Lol any source I’ve worked with knows I come correct. Re read I never once said do not sell the kits to anyone else. I don’t need a review from you on here you can post whatever you want, your word here holds no weight whatsoever. yet you continue to be immature and childish putting shit in the thread that does not need to be discussed publicly.

How @darkdays does business:
1. Says he will buy all the kits at once
2. Says he cannot pay you until he is done with work friday
3. Says he will be defintely ready saturday
4. Doesn't respond over the weekend
5. Messages next week he will pay, after you start another thread and talk to 5+ other buyers
- now you have to turn all other buyers down
6. Now only wants to buy one kit as proof
7. Makes me take close up photos of all 5 kits, I have to remove all 5 boxes out of packaging and show optis proof of packaging up close
8. I send proof of nordtropin purchase to show I don't need optis
7. Makes you wait several days as this is his first time acquiring the btc, after talking for a week about him wanting to purchase
8. Fumbles a debit card purchase on coinbase, funds held up 17 days
(How did you buy optis before)
9. I agree to trade funds on venmo like he originally proposed a week ago
10. Oops now venmo is a big deal because his venmo is linked to facebook but mine isn't so that's unfair!
11. Now asks for my personal ID, not because he is worried about $100(wow), only so he can know who I am... during an illegal drug deal

You have told me to turn down other offers of a two week period, you have changed from buying all kits at once to only one kit, you have asked me to change accepted payment method multiple times, you have changed your payment time from one week away, you have asked for my personal ID while I already sent proof of illict materials in my possesion, you continue to message me 8 times worrying about possibly risking $100. Give me sob story how you have to raise your two adult sisters by yourself ... meanwhile you are spending your money on multiple steroids and the one good deal you get you can't even put the effort to send $100

Thanks for wasting my time man, taking 2 weeks to order then calling me impatient when I throw away other offers just for you, like you asked!
I actually thought multiple times I was being pranked

@arrade you are trying AWEFULLY hard to get someone to buy these kits.
I would warn everyone to stay away from you. We don’t know anything about you man. And it’s total bullshit that you turned down other offers while waiting for dark-days. As bad as you seem to want to sell these, you would have sold them to whoever paid you first. Go away man. You already earned a horrible reputation here.

I would warn everyone to stay away from you. We don’t know anything about you man. And it’s total bullshit that you turned down other offers while waiting for dark-days. As bad as you seem to want to sell these, you would have sold them to whoever paid you first. Go away man. You already earned a horrible reputation here.
That ridicoulous. This guy offered to buy all kits at once and DM's me 9 minutes after I post the thread he is going to pay. Do you think within 9 minutes I had someone else immediately convinced to pay for the Optis?

Yes would you like a photo of my checking account and how much my rent fee is? Right now I have $800 in checking but it costs $900 for my rent + deposit

That ridicoulous. This guy offered to buy all kits at once and DM's me 9 minutes after I post the thread he is going to pay. Do you think within 9 minutes I had someone else immediately convinced to pay for the Optis?
You said you turned down multiple offers during the two weeks time you were waiting for DD to pay you.

You said you turned down multiple offers during the two weeks time you were waiting for DD to pay you.
Yes sorry I thought dd was honorable. I even went back and asked multiple people today and yesterday and no one was any longer interested. I wasked @SteroidsBro twice and @really small guy and @Steve84
I see this website is nothing but a circle jerk. You clearly from the beginning wanted me to lose the money I wasted buying the optis. I guess projection for the amount of times you all lost money buying from bad sources or bad deals
Either way from the beginning of me jsut trying to offer a good deal in attempt to recoup my losses you all nash nail and tooth at me for no damn reason. Fucking riducilous

You can spam it and throw things out of order all you want I never told you not to sel
How @darkdays does business:
1. Says he will buy all the kits at once
2. Says he cannot pay you until he is done with work friday
3. Says he will be defintely ready saturday
4. Doesn't respond over the weekend
5. Messages next week he will pay, after you start another thread and talk to 5+ other buyers
- now you have to turn all other buyers down
6. Now only wants to buy one kit as proof
7. Makes me take close up photos of all 5 kits, I have to remove all 5 boxes out of packaging and show optis proof of packaging up close
8. I send proof of nordtropin purchase to show I don't need optis
7. Makes you wait several days as this is his first time acquiring the btc, after talking for a week about him wanting to purchase
8. Fumbles a debit card purchase on coinbase, funds held up 17 days
(How did you buy optis before)
9. I agree to trade funds on venmo like he originally proposed a week ago
10. Oops now venmo is a big deal because his venmo is linked to facebook but mine isn't so that's unfair!
11. Now asks for my personal ID, not because he is worried about $100(wow), only so he can know who I am... during an illegal drug deal

You have told me to turn down other offers of a two week period, you have changed from buying all kits at once to only one kit, you have asked me to change accepted payment method multiple times, you have changed your payment time from one week away, you have asked for my personal ID while I already sent proof of illict materials in my possesion, you continue to message me 8 times worrying about possibly risking $100. Give me sob story how you have to raise your two adult sisters by yourself ... meanwhile you are spending your money on multiple steroids and the one good deal you get you can't even put the effort to send $100

Thanks for wasting my time man, taking 2 weeks to order then calling me impatient when I throw away other offers just for you, like you asked!
I actually thought multiple times I was being pranked

Vastly over exaggerated out of order and no sob story I told you not to be a bitch with your little kid attitude about having to move out of your family’s house for the first time ever, when I did so as a teenager and raised my sisters at the same damn time. Made sure they were legitimate members of society and not Fucking jackasses like you my friend. Spam the thread some more then @millardbaker can give you the boot and you can beg people on sst to buy your kits. Yeah I beat around the bush to feel you out (after reading others advice in this thread) and clearly you’ve shown to be a fucking reject blowing my inbox up if I don’t respond immediately (you’re not my girlfriend bb), that’s on you. I have intelligence I’d know if someone was beating around the bush with me and I’d move forward elsewhere if I had legitimate offers. I still was going to put that aside but clearly you’re an idiot, go head cry some more maybe somebody will give a fuck

I cannot recommned this forum to anyone. Someone buys $800 for hgh, realises they have less money than they thought, wants to tell to recoup his losses. Immedicately met for days with accusations of being a cop or scam. A scammer for $400? Or even $100 since I offered to sell only one kit as proof?
Low iq and hostile forum.

Dude. You sound like an 18yo kid who is whining because you’re about to have to call your parents for $. You made the (bad) decision to buy GH that you couldn’t afford and now rent is due. And now you are making it everybody else’s problem because you messed up.

Typical low iq response
In all seriousness, you bought the stuff so it's your responsibility. Amazon or Walmart is not going to call and harass me if I leave stuff in my shopping cart. Personally, I would not do business with anyone that posted PM's and showed a lack of foresight in purchasing gh that they couldn't afford to begin with. Sorry you have to pay rent, but that is not @darkdays problem or anyone else's but your own.