MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Morning all. Just received blood results pulled earlier this week. 32 y/o, 6’0 225lbs currently. Running optis at 2-3ius before bed each night. Been on for about 2 months now. I have no affiliation with opti or anyone on this board. This is unsolicited results/feedback.

Attachments

• 2A54D451-51CD-493A-A501-C5F2247D1AAE.jpeg
    2A54D451-51CD-493A-A501-C5F2247D1AAE.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 158
Morning all. Just received blood results pulled earlier this week. 32 y/o, 6’0 225lbs currently. Running optis at 2-3ius before bed each night. Been on for about 2 months now. I have no affiliation with opti or anyone on this board. This is unsolicited results/feedback.

@Sevro, thank you for posting your results! Are you dosing the vials at 10iu or 12iu? Are you on any AAS? Just trying to get a clearer picture. Continue to enjoy the Optis and keep us posted on your progress.

Meso Members. I do not care to partake in scandalous accusations nor bump a thread which I think is of little value to us. I will speak-type my mind here and be done with it.

@mercury, you made some pretty bold accusations regarding @Weights & Measures, @bolder, and myself. Unless you have cutthroat evidence of any foul play I would rather you keep my name out of your mouth-posts. I have my opinion on your conspicuous business association regarding your testing vials but I will keep it to myself. I suggest you continue to play with your paints chips and UV flashlight. I have no ill will towards you but I despise being accused in a malicious way.

In the past I had send a few raw samples to @janoshik for testing. I have nothing negative to say about how he handled our transaction. Now as a source I can not make a decision solely for myself but one that Meso Members will approve of as well. As with everything in life-we want results now! Clearly my only 2 options were W&M and Jano. I ask you who would you have chosen? W&M provided results in a short t/a and have no reason to doubt his results unless shown-proven otherwise.

I have mentioned it before and will continue to state it, "I stand behind my Somatropin" and will test every manufactured batch. If there are other testing options that you would like for me to consider for future use please let me know.

Have a goodnight gentlemen and for those of us who enjoy sports and need to fill the vacancy of NFL enjoy the final four.

@Sevro, thank you for posting your results! Are you dosing the vials at 10iu or 12iu? Are you on any AAS? Just trying to get a clearer picture. Continue to enjoy the Optis and keep us posted on your progress.

No problem @opti
Currently dosing the vials at 12iu’s. I’m not running any AAS, just opti’s and my usual maintenance vitamins. I look forward to continuing the run

Hey Sevro the growth hormone test you did when it say range 0.0-10.0 but you tested .1 and it says flag.

What does that mean? It looks like you’re in range though.

Should it be higher than 10.0 since you’re on GH?

By the way thanks for sharing your IGF Test

Hey Sevro the growth hormone test you did when it say range 0.0-10.0 but you tested .1 and it says flag.

I think it depends on when you last dosed the GH. Exo GH is in and out of the system within 5 or so hours. IGF will stay elevated.

that is at least my understanding.

I think it depends on when you last dosed the GH. Exo GH is in and out of the system within 5 or so hours. IGF will stay elevated.

that is at least my understanding.
Thank you for explaining. Now that you mention it, I do recall reading about that.

Thank you sir for the testing. I need to dose mine at 12iu to savor the taste. I’m kinda of a gear/performance whore and been using them at 10iu instead of 12iu:oops: so sorry. Keep up the good work @opti

HGH causes the body to produce more igf-

I’m no expert but the way I interpret it is that GH tells the body to produce more igf-1 which is what we want. The exo GH essentially shuts off our natural GH, thus the low reading. If I’m wrong someone please correct as this is a new avenue for me

Ok well I'll make a thread but last call, someone dipped out on buying the Optis HGH from me. I have 550 ius, I would just prefer to use FDA grade since I have it
Dm me I can send you pics to prove it
I just want to sell this:(

Are the kits 100iu or 120iu.
Nobody answered u ? Lol. I think they are 100. That's what he offered early on page 1 but that was introductory and I saw some posts around the middle of the thread that suggest they are 12iu per... So that confused me