MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

no, freeze dried powder all in the original packaging (in the vials, in boxes)

First of all I don’t even see a god damn intro post If i missed it my bad.... but get the fuck outa here god damn fed.

Hope you stump your mutha fuccn pinky toe every day for the rest of your fucking life!

Now post a god damn intro post or GTFO

First of all I don’t even see a god damn intro post If i missed it my bad.... but get the fuck outa here god damn fed.

Hope you stump your mutha fuccn pinky toe every day for the rest of your fucking life!

Now post a god damn intro post or GTFO
Uhhhhh what
I’m just reselling what I already bought , what do I need an intro post for? This isn’t a business operation

Oh okay. Yeah I can make a post later. I’m reselling Optis I already bought for the record , only reason I posted in this thread

Oh okay. Yeah I can make a post later. I’m reselling Optis I already bought for the record , only reason I posted in this thread

You need to start another topic post somewhere for this. It’s not good to post it up in Opti’s.

Aren’t you running GH for height and have long term plans of usage?

Are you still pinning quantities of 5-10 iu per day?

What’s the sudden move to get rid of your HGH for?

Aren’t you running GH for height and have long term plans of usage?

Are you still pinning quantities of 5-10 iu per day?

What’s the sudden move to get rid of your HGH for?
I got a hook up for actual pharm. I intended to only buy generic so I could run near 15 ius but I can’t handle it anyways. I also tried Norditropin at high doses and also had issues

So since you arrived Tuesday... you now got “the hookup?”

That was pretty quick and what a coincidence! And to now have all those Optis so quickly! And to now have to get rid of them after having them for what,,, a couple days now? Very hot stuff you got there. Getting rid of it as soon as it arrived...

So since you arrived Tuesday... you now got “the hookup?”

That was pretty quick and what a coincidence! And to now have all those Optis so quickly! And to now have to get rid of them after having them for what,,, a couple days now? Very hot stuff you got there. Getting rid of it as soon as it arrived...
I already had the hook up, I just thought it would still be cheaper to use Optis. I apparently can’t handle high dose so I don’t need the Optis. I don’t know what your deal is, I just want some money back for hgh I don’t need

I already had the hook up, I just thought it would still be cheaper to use Optis. I apparently can’t handle high dose so I don’t need the Optis. I don’t know what your deal is, I just want some money back for hgh I don’t need

Just making observations is all. You got here SIX days ago and are already try to deal as a member stuff that arrived in your mailbox just a couple days ago (at a financial loss as well)... but nobody here really even knows you.

His @Sdryx deal is that he doesn’t want anybody to get popped! Been here a week and you’re trying to sell stuff! Sounds like a cop. You have to have workout buddies that will buy it?!
It takes awhile to build trust and a good reputation around here......makes sense yeah

Did you ever tell us how much you've grown? I have a hard time buying that gh is making you gain inches or even centimeters in your 20's....

Did you ever tell us how much you've grown? I have a hard time buying that gh is making you gain inches or even centimeters in your 20's....
I kinda wanted to keep the height thing on the DL. It’s defintely abnormal bro, like I said I ran test E at 22 because I thought I was done growing then

I get I haven’t been here long. I jumped into buying Optis way too brashly, and decided to use pharm grade since it’s even cheaper for me now than before.
I don’t have a choice but to sell it for a loss

Btw would a cop fake a sale online? They usually go after dealers from what I’ve read
Idk how I found this site I was just looking for GH then signed up as soon as I found this thread. It’s after I used 12 ius I decided I’d rather just low dose pharm grade and maybe use peptides like ipamorelin like I did this past month

For the record just this past week my friend said he got 600 ius of genotropin for a 1000 and was planning to connect me. Also my Norditropin guy is having a sale
Just my preference to use pharmacy, I liked Optis and I know it’s real GH

For the record just this past week my friend said he got 600 ius of genotropin for a 1000 and was planning to connect me. Also my Norditropin guy is having a sale
Just my preference to use pharmacy, I liked Optis and I know it’s real GH

Then why not keep them as back up, in the event that this other source of yours goes south at some point?