MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

What bothers me is what's keeping Opti from just paying W&M to give a good report?
you could always buy some hgh from this source yourself, and send it to W&M yourself, and pay for the testing yourself. would solve that problem

12ius I got super sleepy around the time I sleep, slept great. Some pain in hands.
Carpal tunnel isn't as bad as with norditropin though, or the growing pains.
(for the record I took 5ius Norditropin for 3 weeks)

I'm gonna dose at 6ius for the next week I think, as 12 ius may actually be too much and less effective

I looked up how the test works, but I didn't see how it tells what the active compound actually is. How would it tell the difference between 191aa and 192aa?
Bro that question is out of my league. This is all I know about the testing and price from W&M...
HGH is $225 for ID and quantitation
$275 for ID, quantitation, and dimer content analysis.

If that doesn’t help answer your question then maybe @Weights & Measures or @janoshik could chime in to give a better answer to your question.

What bothers me is what's keeping Opti from just paying W&M to give a good report?
It would be found out pretty quickly that the test results were fake if everytime opti sent them samples they tested perfectly, and people sending in their private samples were having varying results.

So over time a pretty clear picture would be painted that there was something shady going on , and not to mention meso is pretty solid with sniffing out bullshit . But in the mean time @bolder is right it's just one of those things you have to assume is on the up an up , especially since neither source has given any reason to assume ill will up to this point .

Last edited:
So if anyone was wondering if 12ius is a good idea you probably don't want to bother. I got heart palptiations, with a faster beating heart than normal. I also felt colder and my thyroid felt inflamed - possible thyroid problems
(I also felt something like this with 10ius norditropin)
So you probably don't want 10ius or more

I'm gonna run 6ius of Optis for a couple weeks at least and compare that with my experience of 5ius Nordtropin

So if anyone was wondering if 12ius is a good idea you probably don't want to bother. I got heart palptiations, with a faster beating heart than normal. I also felt colder and my thyroid felt inflamed - possible thyroid problems
(I also felt something like this with 10ius norditropin)
So you probably don't want 10ius or more

I'm gonna run 6ius of Optis for a couple weeks at least and compare that with my experience of 5ius Nordtropin

Heart palpitations? No biggey

Heart palpitations? No biggey
Are you retarded? I said I was dropping it for that reason sorry I couldn't predict that reaction
For the record there was a study of young men gaining height on 15ius hgh which was what I based my dosing off of

Everyone play nice..we are all wanting the same thing..if someone feels we can be safer for safety
say “thank you I agree”...
and instead of judging everything !!
pick some of his optis up and feel it for yourself we are saying they are good!!!
there are too many people happy with his product not to take notice...THE END -love all u !!! everybody is right to some extent OK;
but in this case it’s OK
his stuff is OK
and safety and being overly safe is OK too..relax -lighten up this thread

Are you retarded? I said I was dropping it for that reason sorry I couldn't predict that reaction
For the record there was a study of young men gaining height on 15ius hgh which was what I based my dosing off of
Guess you don’t know what sarcasm is?!
Sounds like it’s slowing down your brain also.....

I didn't miss the sarcasm I just thought he was blaming me like I was ok with the heart sides.
If you read his previous post he had misgivings of me injecting 12 ius so now the judgement was going full circle

Bro that question is out of my league. This is all I know about the testing and price from W&M...
HGH is $225 for ID and quantitation
$275 for ID, quantitation, and dimer content analysis.

If that doesn’t help answer your question then maybe @Weights & Measures or @janoshik could chime in to give a better answer to your question.
I could answer that if I saw the raw data of the GH testing from W&M.