MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

where do you guys get your bac. water? am i able to just get it from my local cvs / walgreens or does it need be ordered online? trying to see if theres a quicker way than ordering online

So what you’re telling me is that my penis didn’t have a growth spurt and now that I’m closer to 40 nothing is gonna help! :oops: Gee thanks! o_O
Lol! :p

But seriously...
Your natural level is really good, do you know what your numbers are while running hgh?
I’ve never heard adults using hgh for height. I still can’t wrap my head completely around it lol. Interesting hearing your take on it.

The first thing I think of about hypothyroid is weight gain it can cause and slowing down the metabolism. I’m sitting here thinking maybe you just lost weight and look taller lol. But if you stand beside someone and are now taller by comparison then you were, then that’s proof for you.
Do you workout and also use AAS as well? Or just using the hgh to assist with your height? Jw.
haha, you could use jelqing and dht cream

Nah, no idea what norditropin was doing level wise, doing a few things to increase height like ostinol and amino acids, mk677 at night. I get growing pains in my limbs

GH usually peaks at around 15 and starts going down, so most men still have open growth plates around 20 but half the gh of their teenage years. I think as long as your bones can grow elevated GH will increase your height. Here's a guy who claims he grew 1.5 inches at 27 and his penis grew mk-677 and height growth

Funny thing, I actually used test E and anavar for 4 months at 22 because I assumed I was done growing. Noticed more height at 23 like a year after the cycle, which is why I was like GH time!

I would prefer to lift but I read the GH may go to building muscles over bone length, so I'll probably limit myself to 2 a week sessions

how so???
buy sterile water and benzyl alcohol (I get mine at amazon, probably way cheaper ways to get it), mix it up and your done, I can make 300 ml for less than 20 bucks. I mix up 100 ml batches at a time

buy sterile water and benzyl alcohol (I get mine at amazon, probably way cheaper ways to get it), mix it up and your done, I can make 300 ml for less than 20 bucks. I mix up 100 ml batches at a time
how much ba do you use in 100 ml ster. water?

Mighty Mouse great cycle and smart...do add npp to it..raise the T4 to 150mcg and it will break down comfortably helping the HGH...just my thoughts but yours is awesome

I will try that after I run this 8 week test Don’t trying to keep all variables the same as the last test

can u help me w something nobody responded to my td and question... how do u store ur hgh? i know once ive added the bc h2o to the vial in the fridge but should the others be in the fridge as well before being reconstituted ?
I store mine in the refrigerator but if I’m not mistaken it can be stored at room temperature before it’s reconstituted.

I also make my own bac water. Use .09% ba for 10ml. It’s easy to overthink it but making it in 50-100ml is easiest for calculations.

For 50ml
.09% ba
X 50 ml sterile water
Equals 4.5 units on a insulin syringe

100ml would be 9 units on the insulin syringe

And so on.

Mighty Mouse great cycle and smart...do add npp to it..raise the T4 to 150mcg and it will break down comfortably helping the HGH...just my thoughts but yours is awesome

Ive seen this before but feeling too damn lazy to look for it again.. What is the purpose of the t4?

The small amount of reading I’ve done (on google) on hgh prescribed for height was because of gh deficiency in teens and children. I’ve also seen that even if the treatment works and adds 3-4 inches to in children that the children will still be short in stature when they’re adults. From my understanding once an adult, it doesn’t work as far as height is concerned.
Being 24 are you sure you’re growing taller? Or just hoping to? That doesn’t sound right to me? If you were already getting taller without the use of gh then how do you know the hgh is aiding in this at all? This interests me so I’m genuinely curious.

I’m close to 40 and I stopped getting taller when I was 16-17. My penis also stopped getting taller then too now that I think about it! Dammit! Welp too late for me now lol. :p

As long as your plates are not fused together there is still a possibility you can grow. However I believe if you’re in your twenties your plates are close to fusing together or already did.

Ive seen this before but feeling too damn lazy to look for it again.. What is the purpose of the t4?
Great question..now everyone knows that T-4 converts to T-3 at a 4-1 ratio..
Roughly .....but there are some better advantages to the T-4 over T-3 when it comes to enhancing HGH and to explain it properly I’ll try to find the article ..

Great question..now everyone knows that T-4 converts to T-3 at a 4-1 ratio..
Roughly .....but there are some better advantages to the T-4 over T-3 when it comes to enhancing HGH and to explain it properly I’ll try to find the article ..

So it is not that HGH suppresses T4 but instead T4 enhances HGH?