MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

T
For me it was mainly due to the fast T/A. I’ve heard others take up to 2 weeks when they claim domestic. Again that’s just my preference.
I get them faster (3 to 4 days) and cheaper at next day hgh. I've got a problem with this source in that his prices are bullshit. His ta is average. His lack of a testing program is a joke. And my guess now is he's hiring shills. This thread is sounding like something you'd see at a paid source board

Be very careful guys if you use Electrum as your wallet. I consider myself pretty tech savvy, or at least enough not to get phished, like ever! But I got burned with this one. Wiped clean.

I had to download an alternative wallet to get my donation over. Stay away from electrum fam!

Funny a few pages ago you were recommending them, now you're not? LMAO! You need to learn about BTC brah, and that shit wouldn't have happened. Should have stuck with Blockchain. The safest wallet on the net. And fuck coinbase, one of the worst out there. But keep on using them.

T

I get them faster (3 to 4 days) and cheaper at next day hgh. I've got a problem with this source in that his prices are bullshit. His ta is average. His lack of a testing program is a joke. And my guess now is he's hiring shills. This thread is sounding like something you'd see at a paid source board
Dude give the man a break and especially if one of his customers is super happy!
This is @opti second run selling his wares. It might take a min to do everything that people expect should be done.
If you don’t like what’s being sold then don’t go into the store.
My hands go numb pretty much right away as well.
I guess that makes me a shill???? All I know is that my igf-1 test was real and I’m stoked on the 491 on a low dose of his GH:)
I had to cut back to 2 iu a day because anymore than that I can’t feel half my feet and my hands go numb.
Not trying to start a fight! I’m just a happy costumer:)

Dude give the man a break and especially if one of his customers is super happy!
This is @opti second run selling his wares. It might take a min to do everything that people expect should be done.
If you don’t like what’s being sold then don’t go into the store.
My hands go numb pretty much right away as well.
I guess that makes me a shill???? All I know is that my igf-1 test was real and I’m stoked on the 491 on a low dose of his GH:)
I had to cut back to 2 iu a day because anymore than that I can’t feel half my feet and my hands go numb.
Not trying to start a fight! I’m just a happy costumer:)
Not buying it, its overpriced and untested. And now he's paying shills. Plenty of other good suppliers out there that are way cheaper

Not buying it, its overpriced and untested. And now he's paying shills. Plenty of other good suppliers out there that are way cheaper

You’ll never see me come out and say a source is gtg.....ever, and I’ve never purchased from Opti, but if the GH tests out at 10 or 12iu per vial, it’s def worth the price he has set for a domestic provider. Sure one can get others shipped internationally much cheaper. That’s a fact.

In the past I’ve spent $200 a kit domestic for grey tops from PD when I was in a pinch.

Too many good reviews from respected members on the first batch not to consider this source. I believe testing has been done on this batch as well and it was the same, 12iu per vial. @opti can you please confirm this.

I took 2iu in the afternoon and noticed some uncomfortable pump in my forearms tonight that made it hard to wash my hair. I've been taking a gram of test cyp for 8 weeks and this hasn't happened ever so far. I have to think it's the opti's. Is this possible 8 hours after a first ever injection of 2iu?

After 5 more days of 2iu I'm upping it to 4iu and now I'm kind of scared because it seems like it's almost tren-like pump and insane pump like that fucks me up bad at work.
I get a better pump from hgh. I also get that forearm pump from hgh. It takes a few weeks for me though. My hands get numb and feel tight about the same time. If you are really getting that already at 2iu good luck jumping to 4iu right away lol.

I had good luck with opti and have no reason to doubt him but how do you know it’s the same batch? Because he said or his supplier told him? There are no batch numbers on the product so you (we) really don’t know.

It's the same batch, but it's his second order of it, and he did say he's having it tested, he may have already sent vials off.
Geez, if he said so, it must be great. And he's only had 3 months to send out for testing, but I guess its easier to have guys like you to pretend to buy 8 kits at once, who claims he felt it in 8 hours. Tell opti he hired the worst shill ever

I had good luck with opti and have no reason to doubt him but how do you know it’s the same batch? Because he said or his supplier told him? There are no batch numbers on the product so you (we) really don’t know.
No batch numbers huh, that is a huge red flag

You’ll never see me come out and say a source is gtg.....ever, and I’ve never purchased from Opti, but if the GH tests out at 10 or 12iu per vial, it’s def worth the price he has set for a domestic provider. Sure one can get others shipped internationally much cheaper. That’s a fact.

In the past I’ve spent $200 a kit domestic for grey tops from PD when I was in a pinch.

Too many good reviews from respected members on the first batch not to consider this source. I believe testing has been done on this batch as well and it was the same, 12iu per vial. @opti can you please confirm this.
Im getting domestic meditropes a lot cheaper. "Believing" testing is done is meaningless

Im getting domestic meditropes a lot cheaper. "Believing" testing is done is meaningless

I’m with you on this...testing is king. That’s why we need clarification.

If you’re getting it cheaper, that’s great. If this is a quality product, it’s worth whatever price someone is willing to pay. That’s neither your business or mine. It’s up to the buyer ti make that decision.

Last edited:
Damn @rpbb for some reason you have a hard on for bashing @opti! I think everyone heard you the first time. I think we get it or at least I do! lol!
FYI repeating your self over and over dont look so good.
Kinda smells like you got something to gain off of this?????

I get called a shill everytime I like somebodies gear. This is like the sixth time. The word is used way too much on this board. Maybe they're right 2% of the time. Maybe. And I highly doubt opti is the type of guy to pay for reviews, his credibility is certainly better than yours; apparently he's a 16 year vet on PED forums with a good reputation from the beginning.

Last edited:

Sponsors