MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Had a bunch of kits land too . Speed and great communication has been a given so far dealing with @opti .. all nice tight pucks and good packaging aswell . Though it's never a good idea to get complacent with any source imo , it seems like opti came here to do business the right way . Keep up the good work !
I couldn’t help but get me some more too. What’s your protocol @LordSamuilo ? Are you runnin any slin or mainly for fatloss? I’m doing about 5iu split pin and I’ll have some cheat meals here and there. Tryin to put on a little bit more weight without the fat

I couldn’t help but get me some more too. What’s your protocol @LordSamuilo ? Are you runnin any slin or mainly for fatloss? I’m doing about 5iu split pin and I’ll have some cheat meals here and there. Tryin to put on a little bit more weight without the fat

Naw no slin right now , just 2iu in the a.m. and another 2 in the p.m. .. I'm basically just at maintenance right now as far as gear goes .

I'm sitting at like 245 and feel pretty good , but I'm starting to get the itch to some size back on . Probably Spring I'm gonna start upping the test and growth and push the scale back up .

Received my kits today. Communication was good. Looking forward to trying the Optis. Thanks bro

Thank you for your feedback @Bundy55. I am certain you will be very pleased with the Optis!

Had a bunch of kits land too . Speed and great communication has been a given so far dealing with @opti .. all nice tight pucks and good packaging aswell . Though it's never a good idea to get complacent with any source imo , it seems like opti came here to do business the right way . Keep up the good work !

Thank you for your feedback as well @LordSamuilo! T/A and communication are on top of my list. Much thought and planning went into this venture so I appreciate your words.

Some of my favorite bro's in this thread happy with their product sooo makes me wish i had the funds to give this GH a worthwhile run. But, i piss money away like i got a trust fund or some shit. :confused::D

Enjoy it. i'll live vicariously through you guy's till i have the means to play with the big dawgs. :D

Some of my favorite bro's in this thread happy with their product sooo makes me wish i had the funds to give this GH a worthwhile run. But, i piss money away like i got a trust fund or some shit. :confused::D

Enjoy it. i'll live vicariously through you guy's till i have the means to play with the big dawgs. :D
What is this a fkan pitty party ??!! D:<

jk I'm same boat lol

How's everyone getting packs landed, he only restocked Wednesday!
you guys must be on the short list, lol

That’s my experience too!
Great guy in my opinion!

Just had a touchdown. Fast shipping.

I got 2 kits that have 10 vials each. Suppose to be 12iu kit. How much water do i mix in each? 1.2? Just want 1IU dosing with slin needles.

Well I just got my second kit today. Been on for about a month. I don't shoot optis everyday I started off Monday to Friday and taking sat n Sunday off.
But I started seeing better results when I stopped doin 2 ius am n pm and instead I just shoot 4 ius at night on the nights i train heaviest. Which is Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday n Saturday. I don't shoot wed or Sunday since I don't train. I have not seen great fat loss but I did lean out a bit. However my strength is back to my college roided out days. Back when I went to Mexico every weekend w my boys and we wouldn't buy the bullshit gear they had on the site. We would show up...place our order...and the guy would radio to headquarters...15min later a teenage kid would ride up on his rusted out bicycle and would hand the goodies to the cashier who would then hand it to me.

Not that I'm a world record holder but this is the first time since 06 I've been benching a clean 315 for reps deadlifting clean 495 for reps....squats are not where I want them because I have 3 herniated discs in my lumbar...squats I don't go heavy I focus on reps so there its more like 315 for sets of 20.

But either way optis have definitely brought back my strength and my wife loves the fullness my muscles have now. She keeps saying how hot I look outta now where like during dinner . then she shows me later in private how attracted she is to my revitalised body.

Along w opti I am on Stanford test cyp test prop and bold. Low dose though just one cc3 every 5 days. The optis made the difference. Usually when I juice I hit a certain point and then barely increase from there. Usually my bench grows to about 275 or 285 for 3 clean reps. I cleared that two weeks ago. Been hitting 315 for 6 reps last week and this week for 4 working sets.

Opti....ur the best bro

How's everyone getting packs landed, he only restocked Wednesday!
you guys must be on the short list, lol
Well I just got my second kit today. Been on for about a month. I don't shoot optis everyday I started off Monday to Friday and taking sat n Sunday off.
But I started seeing better results when I stopped doin 2 ius am n pm and instead I just shoot 4 ius at night on the nights i train heaviest. Which is Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday n Saturday. I don't shoot wed or Sunday since I don't train. I have not seen great fat loss but I did lean out a bit. However my strength is back to my college roided out days. Back when I went to Mexico every weekend w my boys and we wouldn't buy the bullshit gear they had on the site. We would show up...place our order...and the guy would radio to headquarters...15min later a teenage kid would ride up on his rusted out bicycle and would hand the goodies to the cashier who would then hand it to me.

Not that I'm a world record holder but this is the first time since 06 I've been benching a clean 315 for reps deadlifting clean 495 for reps....squats are not where I want them because I have 3 herniated discs in my lumbar...squats I don't go heavy I focus on reps so there its more like 315 for sets of 20.

But either way optis have definitely brought back my strength and my wife loves the fullness my muscles have now. She keeps saying how hot I look outta now where like during dinner . then she shows me later in private how attracted she is to my revitalised body.

Along w opti I am on Stanford test cyp test prop and bold. Low dose though just one cc3 every 5 days. The optis made the difference. Usually when I juice I hit a certain point and then barely increase from there. Usually my bench grows to about 275 or 285 for 3 clean reps. I cleared that two weeks ago. Been hitting 315 for 6 reps last week and this week for 4 working sets.

Opti....ur the best bro

lol so I can expect 315 for 6 on 1 month of optis over my 275 for 4 current? That seems a little ridiculous.

Opti....ur the best bro

Damn all in one month of GH use? [emoji848] But hey you know your body best.

Took me 6 months to start seeing results on 4iu of GH

Opti....ur the best bro
Your gear is definitely helping out the most i would suspect.
if your taking a cc each of test cyp. 200 test prop 100 and say bold 300 every 5 days, that averages out to 840 mg of gear a week. that's a decent amount of gear.

4E2536E8-E3A2-4739-9C87-F6F984CA9E22.jpeg The pucks on these bad boys are purdy as Fuk. I had to get more of this Gucci Gucci HGH Optitropes to keep that lean going. I can eat whatever I want and not gain fat. Well almost whatever I want.

Must be that Gucci Gucci HGH :)