MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I would say her result is actually BETTER than his. In my experience, baseline aside, when supplementing with exogenous GH, a "perfect" convertor, will pull 100 points of IGF per 1iu. So her 260 at 2iu is very good.

Likewise, in a perfect world, someone taking 6iu, I would expect roughly 600 on IGF. 4iu would pull 400, etc.

That said, we are not living in a perfect world, and as we have talked about IGF testing is a crap shoot.

On the positive side, both are converting well!

Just to clarify this. Moving from CB/Cashapp to blockchain wallet isn't "tumbling" it is just moving it. While it is marginally(very slightly) better than sending direct from an exchange, there is still an obvious trail, with no obfuscation. And blockchain wallet is still logging your metadata.

If you want to really put some distance between your identity, and your btc, you need to take further steps, actually tumbling is one of them.

S-
Removed good looking out Serono

Last edited:
Bitblender or Helix seem to be the real deal when “cleaning” coins.
As far as I know HELIX has been gone a while. The person/people behind it closed it years ago. Also the site was never a clearnet site(always a .onion). I would remove that link, as I would not want anyone to lose any money. Most all real mixers are .onions, for good reason.

Best bet is to not used centralized tumblers at all as they can steal your $. Look into "wasabi wallet".

Last edited:
I would say her result is actually BETTER than his. In my experience, baseline aside, when supplementing with exogenous GH, a "perfect" convertor, will pull 100 points of IGF per 1iu. So her 260 at 2iu is very good.

Likewise, in a perfect world, someone taking 6iu, I would expect roughly 600 on IGF. 4iu would pull 400, etc.

That said, we are not living in a perfect world, and as we have talked about IGF testing is a crap shoot.

On the positive side, both are converting well!

Just to clarify this. Moving from CB/Cashapp to blockchain wallet isn't "tumbling" it is just moving it. While it is marginally(very slightly) better than sending direct from an exchange, there is still an obvious trail, with no obfuscation. And blockchain wallet is still logging your metadata.

If you want to really put some distance between your identity, and your btc, you need to take further steps, actually tumbling is one of them.

S-
Thanks broski
Like I've said in the past I'm new to gh. Did a 6 month run at 2 iu a day in 2006 using jintropin but that's it.

So ur comment of that ratio of gh supplement to igf1 conversion is much appreciated news to me

Is block chain wallet a third party wallet not associated with Coinbase? I had mycelium wallet and it was alwys a pain in the ass to use sometimes. I got rid of that one

Not sure man, but it’s pretty straight forward. I’m not a tech guy by any stretch, but I figured it out by messing around...

Is block chain wallet a third party wallet not associated with Coinbase? I had mycelium wallet and it was alwys a pain in the ass to use sometimes. I got rid of that one
I always use GreenAddress wallet with coinbase. I’ve never had a problem with that wallet

I always use GreenAddress wallet with coinbase. I’ve never had a problem with that wallet

The 2 factor nearly fucked me with them. It’s all fucked up and their support is nearly non existent.

I would suggest a different wallet from my personal experience. Or just don’t use the 2 factor authentication. Or, make sure that you enable MULTIPLE 2 factor authentication methods with your wallet.

I recently installed Edge wallet very simple and easy to use. So I bounce the BTC through several wallets while on a VPN. Easy peezy

The 2 factor nearly fucked me with them. It’s all fucked up and their support is nearly non existent.

I would suggest a different wallet from my personal experience. Or just don’t use the 2 factor authentication. Or, make sure that you enable MULTIPLE 2 factor authentication methods with your wallet.
Dam....I never had to contact support. I don’t even use the 2 factor authentication. I just use my thumbprint to unlock the app

Dam....I never had to contact support. I don’t even use the 2 factor authentication. I just use my thumbprint to unlock the app

You should be fine then. My 2 factor through Google Authenticator stopped working for a month and support was non existent.

Never used them since.

Good morning gentlemen!

Just wanted to let you know that the Optis are back in stock and ready to ship out ASAP!

For those who have yet to see the HPLC results you can click on the link below. They tested at 12iu with less than 0.01mg dimer content per vial.

HGH - Domestic USA

- Please use a secure encrypted email provider for communication.
- Form of payment is by Bitcoin only.
- Shipping is a flat $15

1 kit - $170
2 - 4 kits - $160/ea
5 - 7 kits - $155/ea
8+ kits - $150/ea

Optitropin.jpg

Good morning gentlemen!

Just wanted to let you know that the Optis are back in stock and ready to ship out ASAP!

For those who have yet to see the HPLC results you can click on the link below. They tested at 12iu with less than 0.01mg dimer content per vial.

HGH - Domestic USA

- Please use a secure encrypted email provider for communication.
- Form of payment is by Bitcoin only.
- Shipping is a flat $15

1 kit - $170
2 - 4 kits - $160/ea
5 - 7 kits - $155/ea
8+ kits - $150/ea

View attachment 107198
Great logo and genius name :cool:
Wow I wonder which stud came up with this fantastic name ?;)

Is the new batch going to get tested as well?

@AirBoat'n it is the same batch as the previous one but I have no problem with sending another vial out for testing or an active-vet sending one in anonymously if that is what Meso Members would like.

As promised...
35yr male
6iu (1/2 vial) evening 7d/wk
No PEDs
Base Igf 172

30yr female
2iu fasted morning 7d/wk
80mg primo wk
2.5mg sdrol/ day
No base, moved from gt240 to opti

@Caizier thank you very much for posting those results. I hope they are enjoying the Optis!

I can't believe nobody gave him up for being back in stock. Good guys.

Nice logo! Will that be on my vials?

I am looking for some feedback regarding the logo. If Meso Members like it-I will stay with it and will eventually be implemented unto the vials.

I am looking for some feedback regarding the logo. If Meso Members like it-I will stay with it and will eventually be implemented unto the vials.

I like the logo myself. Looks clean and clear and not too much going on. Simple. The name just goes with it well!

Great logo and genius name :cool:
Wow I wonder which stud came up with this fantastic name ?;)

LOL@the stud comment. Would like to compensate you for your creativity. Shoot me an email when you have a minute.