MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Basically which ever one you can actually access is the best. I have been trying to get my cash app account reset for the past few weeks and they still havent done anything. It worked for one day and now all I get is transaction error.

After finally getting a response to fix my problem after weeks trying to figure out how not to get an automated response.

They told me all I have to do is press pay and that will add cash for me with my debit card even though that does nothing for me with bitcoin. They have just stopped replying to me now on twitter, which was the only way to not get an automated response. It’s been more of a headache than anything.

Coinbase sucks. Limits on weekly buys and puts holds on your coin for up to a month. The customer service is also a joke. Cash app all day. Can buy up to 10k of coin and access it instantly.
I only had one hold with Coinbase when I decided to use their ach bank withdrawal, But even then you can push into your usd wallet so it’s doesnt fluctuate. I have a 7500 limit instant but I never reach anything near that lol. Lately I’ll just make small deposits into my coinbase usd wallet for free. Then purchase my coin from there. Then move it around and go shopping at the mall. Never had issues. To each their own I suppose my friend loves cash app.

Hello Gentlemen! Hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to touch base with you guys and let you know they should be landing soon! Upon arrival I will post on here so you can plan accordingly.

Thank you for your patience and my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

I only had one hold with Coinbase when I decided to use their ach bank withdrawal, But even then you can push into your usd wallet so it’s doesnt fluctuate. I have a 7500 limit instant but I never reach anything near that lol. Lately I’ll just make small deposits into my coinbase usd wallet for free. Then purchase my coin from there. Then move it around and go shopping at the mall. Never had issues. To each their own I suppose my friend loves cash app.
How do you send the Bitcoin in cashapp to a wallet, it only gives me options to sell or buy more.

Your not even able to send BTC to a BTC address in cash app, what is everyone here talking about!?

Code:
https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/3106-withdrawal-instructions
Mmm, I just found a thread on Reddit with a link to the company site stating the opposite but it seems you are correct. I guess my account still hasn't been verified for withdrawal after a month of giving over ID info.

Thanks for the link

Thanks for your opinion @bolder.

I know everyone is not in the position to purchase 8+ kits at a time but the way I see it:

8kits x $150/ea = $1200/960iu total = $1.25/iu. I believe that is a fair price for no wait-domestic turn-around and most importantly HGH that has 0 dimmer content, can't emphasize that enough. Once everything has settled down and everything is running smoothly I will hold the occasional sale.

Hey @chris587! Glad to see you are still around bud. I appreciate your words, if you ever decide to go through on getting some HGH, shoot me an email.

Thanks @Rockclimber! Just wanted to explain my side of the story as well and let you guys make an informative decision based on both parties involved. I definitely plan on being around so just shoot me an email when you need to re-up.

Hahaha so those are the famous Alibaba kits huh? Seems like you are not hurting financially but I'm sure someone would be willing to take them off your hands for a few dollars.
Where did you see the 0 dimmer?

Coinbase sucks. Limits on weekly buys and puts holds on your coin for up to a month. The customer service is also a joke. Cash app all day. Can buy up to 10k of coin and access it instantly.
I'll have to try cash app I've just always used coin base I would have to agree it does suck you have to wait a month before you can use your coin you just bought just never looked else we're thought it was like that with all them

I'll have to try cash app I've just always used coin base I would have to agree it does suck you have to wait a month before you can use your coin you just bought just never looked else we're thought it was like that with all them
Nah man on cashapp you can buy however much coin you want instantly. You can then even send however much you coin you bought on cashapp to your coinbase wallet to use as you wish

Your not even able to send BTC to a BTC address in cash app, what is everyone here talking about!?
You buy your coin on cashapp first. Up to 10K instantly. Then you move that coin to another wallet (could be coinbase) to use as you wish

I hear this but the app works like clockwork for me. I have 7,500 of instant coins. No waits or any of this nonsense I hear about.