MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

upload_2019-2-1_15-37-36.jpegAnother TD from Opti!!!!!
Shipped Wednesday received Friday.
Thanks brother you have 4 new happy friends and more to come I’m sure of that!!!!

15490649409461565913110.jpg Got my pack and tested it via growth hormone test kit from Roid Test.

It passed!
Photo isn't great bit there is clearly only one line and the 10 min passed

Great job @opti

Attachments

• 1549065005993279731656.jpg
    1549065005993279731656.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 61
We’re all here for one reason my brotha so no need to say I kno more at all. I’m all about learning from anyone experience and how it worked. This coming week is grocery week so ima keep that in mind what you said. I was thinking turkey bacon even tho I really love my regular bacon but I need give to get. I would allow myself only on Friday night about 3 beers so that also gonna have to go away. Sounds like beef needs to also step out for more chicken and fish. Easier to process. Fast going in and fast going out. Appreciate your input

Also your body could be used to the same cardio routine over and over again to a point where it’s plateud out. If I may make a suggestion, if you have some gloves and hand wraps go tee off on a bag for 30 minute rounds. But not actually tee off, touch touch tap tap emphasis on keeping ur feet light n moving and hands constantly tapping the bag for a solid 40 seconds then 20 seconds dig in hard w hooks, create the force from the ground thru ur shoulder ultimately coming out when you turn the wrist over. Yeah sometimes ppl look like kooks hitting a bag at a normal gym, but fuck, if you do this routine for a solid 30-40 minutes of work time so let’s say 10-3 minute rounds or better yet 8- 5min rounds you’ll end up soaked, it can be more fun than the stair master promote muscle growth while speeding up the metabolism. It works for me greatly esp because I’m too add to do a stair master for 30. the only time I can do cardio for that long is bag work or when I go on runs outside so I see different visual sights which distract me. Then again I’ve been doing my strength work at a Ymca and there’s only saggy grandma ass there so it’s not like a lifetime or la fitness where I used to see some good motivation if u catch my drift. Also jump rope is a killer get to where u can skip 10-15 straight. That should def shock ur body seeing you’ve likely adjusted to the same exercise routine over and over. My dads 62 knees are destroyed so he can’t skip rope but I got him on the bag and row machine and he’s dropped a solid 10-12 lbs so far and def tightened up for how bad his diet is

@opti ive been keeping up on this thread and I am impressed with the tests and results coming from members..

Thank you very much @taco33150. My main objective is to provide a solid product with great t/a at a competitive price.

I had not logged in-in a few days gentleman but I'm constantly checking my email which is the best method of communicating with me, plus it's secure.

Been running 5iu's ED @bedtime for almost 3 weeks now..Finally getting some sleep! Hands hurt in the AM the worst. I'll get bloods in another 2 weeks. My baseline before starting was 170.. No GH for at least 3 months and only running 600/wk primo.
Hard to say..I never started @5iu's before. I will say that I haven't been sleeping at all for the last few months. After 4-5 days I noticed crashing hard and no waking up multiple times during the night or the usual tossing and turning till 5am. This alone lets me know it's good (my personal opinion) GH always helps me sleep solid.
I've ran generics for the last 4 years. Meditrope, GodT240, and now Opti. Before that I was using Eli lilly Pens. Didn't notice a difference other than the price.

Thank you for sharing your results with us @Caizier. Glad to read that you are finally getting some solid sleep, definitely very important. Looking forward to your results.

Been following the thread for a little bit now... like the openness and transparency,
Was wondering if pricing has changed from the introductory price or should I be contacting via email to ask this question
Thanks

@darkdays, we've already chatted over email but to answer your question, yes. Email is the best form of communicating with me and you'll get a prompt response.

Last edited:
Is opti still around? DM never replied

Hey @Wood4days, my apologies for the delayed response regarding your DM. I should be replying shortly, notification just showed up that I have several DM's. Gentlemen, for a prompt reply it is best to email at the address below plus secure.

opti.hgh@protonmail.com

View attachment 105303 Got my pack and tested it via growth hormone test kit from Roid Test.

It passed!
Photo isn't great bit there is clearly only one line and the 10 min passed

Great job @opti

@johnnybravel22 thank you for sharing your test result. Enjoy the optis!

Also your body could be used to the same cardio routine over and over again to a point where it’s plateud out. If I may make a suggestion, if you have some gloves and hand wraps go tee off on a bag for 30 minute rounds. But not actually tee off, touch touch tap tap emphasis on keeping ur feet light n moving and hands constantly tapping the bag for a solid 40 seconds then 20 seconds dig in hard w hooks, create the force from the ground thru ur shoulder ultimately coming out when you turn the wrist over. Yeah sometimes ppl look like kooks hitting a bag at a normal gym, but fuck, if you do this routine for a solid 30-40 minutes of work time so let’s say 10-3 minute rounds or better yet 8- 5min rounds you’ll end up soaked, it can be more fun than the stair master promote muscle growth while speeding up the metabolism. It works for me greatly esp because I’m too add to do a stair master for 30. the only time I can do cardio for that long is bag work or when I go on runs outside so I see different visual sights which distract me. Then again I’ve been doing my strength work at a Ymca and there’s only saggy grandma ass there so it’s not like a lifetime or la fitness where I used to see some good motivation if u catch my drift. Also jump rope is a killer get to where u can skip 10-15 straight. That should def shock ur body seeing you’ve likely adjusted to the same exercise routine over and over. My dads 62 knees are destroyed so he can’t skip rope but I got him on the bag and row machine and he’s dropped a solid 10-12 lbs so far and def tightened up for how bad his diet is

@darkdays you've been sharing some solid advice on this thread. Thank you! Going to use some of your pointers plus I'm sure @penche will be eating a ton more of turkey bacon now!:D

Meso-Members! After 6 weeks of my initial start I have decided to increase my introductory price. I believe they are still competitive for a true domestic service and for the quality that I provide.

I have gotten many emails wanting me to lower my prices (intro price) even further because their are many HGH's in the market that are less expensive. Gentleman! I am not here to compete with other HGH's. I will repeat! "Mine are from a GMP facility", that in its own should hold some weight and the HPLC report below should attest to that! I will be testing every new-production batch I acquire, not only for myself but for customers peace of mind. I hope that you still consider me as a viable option for you future HGH needs.

1 kit - $170
2 - 4 kits - $160/ea
5-7 kits - $155/ea
8+ kits - $150/ea

Shipping $15

Form of payment is Bitcoin, only.

Optis_HPLC_001_page 1.jpg Optis_HPLC_001_page 2.jpg

I want to thank @Weights & Measures for the testing service he is providing. We had a slight hiccup which was out of our control but the wait was worth the results.

Enjoy the rest of the Super Bowl!

Last edited:
Fuck me running!
I knew they were stronger. So when I was doing 12 a day it was more like 15is! lol
Good job brother!!!
Made my day!!

Thank you very much @taco33150. My main objective is to provide a solid product with great t/a at a competitive price.

I had not logged in-in a few days gentleman but I'm constantly checking my email which is the best method of communicating with me, plus it's secure.

Thank you for sharing your results with us @Caizier. Glad to read that you are finally getting some solid sleep, definitely very important. Looking forward to your results.

@darkdays, we've already chatted over email but to answer your question, yes. Email is the best form of communicating with me and you'll get a prompt response.

Got u, this was prior!

Sponsors