MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

This test was at 4 iu for the past 7 days.
Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed
I’m recovering from a fusion of c3 to c7 I’m my neck.
That is the reason so high the first week. I was planning on running 12 iu ed for two weeks but it was way to much and dropped to 2 iu to get rid of some the sides.

I’m not taking any AAS besides 125mg of cyp a week for low T!!

I knew I wasn’t going crazy and these kits are good to go. I feel these just as much as pharm.

For me 491 is is all the proof I need!!!

Been running 5iu's ED @bedtime for almost 3 weeks now..Finally getting some sleep! Hands hurt in the AM the worst. I'll get bloods in another 2 weeks. My baseline before starting was 170.. No GH for at least 3 months and only running 600/wk primo.

Been running 5iu's ED @bedtime for almost 3 weeks now..Finally getting some sleep! Hands hurt in the AM the worst. I'll get bloods in another 2 weeks. My baseline before starting was 170.. No GH for at least 3 months and only running 600/wk primo.
How do Opti’s kits feel compared to your last run and were they generics as well?

Hard to say..I never started @5iu's before. I will say that I haven't been sleeping at all for the last few months. After 4-5 days I noticed crashing hard and no waking up multiple times during the night or the usual tossing and turning till 5am. This alone lets me know it's good (my personal opinion) GH always helps me sleep solid.
I've ran generics for the last 4 years. Meditrope, GodT240, and now Opti. Before that I was using Eli lilly Pens. Didn't notice a difference other than the price.

Hard to say..I never started @5iu's before. I will say that I haven't been sleeping at all for the last few months. After 4-5 days I noticed crashing hard and no waking up multiple times during the night or the usual tossing and turning till 5am. This alone lets me know it's good (my personal opinion) GH always helps me sleep solid.
I've ran generics for the last 4 years. Meditrope, GodT240, and now Opti. Before that I was using Eli lilly Pens. Didn't notice a difference other than the price.
Thanks for sharing!

Something happened with my blood test results for T, so they want me to do it again. Been on Opti for a week now at 2 iu from seros 2iu. Thinking about just having them redo the igf as well, how long should I wait b4 retesting?

Something happened with my blood test results for T, so they want me to do it again. Been on Opti for a week now at 2 iu from seros 2iu. Thinking about just having them redo the igf as well, how long should I wait b4 retesting?
My opinion is 3 to 4 weeks. I could be wrong though?

Been following the thread for a little bit now... like the openness and transparency,
Was wondering if pricing has changed from the introductory price or should I be contacting via email to ask this question
Thanks

This test was at 4 iu for the past 7 days.
Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed
I’m recovering from a fusion of c3 to c7 I’m my neck.
That is the reason so high the first week. I was planning on running 12 iu ed for two weeks but it was way to much and dropped to 2 iu to get rid of some the sides.

I’m not taking any AAS besides 125mg of cyp a week for low T!!

I knew I wasn’t going crazy and these kits are good to go. I feel these just as much as pharm.

For me 491 is is all the proof I need!!!
Thanks for the test buddy.

Hard to pass up on these now. This is how GH should be priced ;)

So there's a home test on the market from Dave palumbo and William lleywellen the guy who writes anabolics.

Its about a 100 bucks for one test and checks for the presence of hgh.

I got mine good to go. Just waiting on my tropes and ill post step by step the test process to see if it confirms presence of hgh.

Unfortunately it does not detect dose just presence.

I know I am new, Been following this thread since it started and made an order though opti. was great with the T/A and the received my kit. Glad to see the results from tests are good except one with further investigation to find out why that was. Anyway, I cannot find out if I should be taking t3/t4 along with my 4iu/day generics. If so what is the mcg dosage? Thanks!

So there's a home test on the market from Dave palumbo and William lleywellen the guy who writes anabolics.

Its about a 100 bucks for one test and checks for the presence of hgh.

I got mine good to go. Just waiting on my tropes and ill post step by step the test process to see if it confirms presence of hgh.

Unfortunately it does not detect dose just presence.
Can you give a link to this test?
Thanks!