STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Come on use your imagination, plastic tat, clothes, shoes, tools, electronics, all this shit will fly through. Anything remotely like powder or liquids or tabs can be then inspected by a human.

Anything remotely like powder or liquids or tabs can be then inspected by a human.

Sure, but that remains the case today and doesn't take "AI" to implement, but rather a bunch of labor, which is why they chose WFS and based on the level of GAF their employees tend to demonstrate, I suspect that it will continue to be reasonably easy to get packages through.

Certainly it's possible that our federal government might choose to implement a program with a third party contractor that becomes an effective use of funds and yields the desired outcomes the folks that funded it intend, but the probability is not high, especially when it comes to getting technology from a company for whom that technology is not the primary product. WFS is a lowest bidder cargo logistics firm specializing is using labor to move packages around.

I expect this goes off, it becomes a trainwreck and either they double down on funding or they announce some arbitrary success figures (stopped $NNN,NNN,NNN amount of fent precursors!) and then quietly starve the effort of funds over the course of the next several years until it ceases to exist.

I love discussions and all but what we’re doing here is just making assumptions lol. Let them close everything who cares, maybe even good for the community.

This will even help people actually place more effort to nutrition and training rather than check what new peptides are available on group buys and sales by the Chinese vendors.
Most likely, peptides will be targeted as well.

I'm wondering how any of you believe "AI" is going to identify gear and be able to make a distinction between that and perfectly legal packages?
It won't. The entire situation is going to be perfectly fine.

Containers like vials can change shape and size. AI isn't some magical technology where it can look at the liquids and powders, test it, and determine what it is. This entire thread is FUD.

I love discussions and all but what we’re doing here is just making assumptions lol. Let them close everything who cares, maybe even good for the community.

This will even help people actually place more effort to nutrition and training rather than check what new peptides are available on group buys and sales by the Chinese vendors.
Watch everyone lowers their dose to save gear while simultaneously improving their blood work lol

It won't. The entire situation is going to be perfectly fine.

Containers like vials can change shape and size. AI isn't some magical technology where it can look at the liquids and powders, test it, and determine what it is. This entire thread is FUD.

Nobody in their sane mind thinking AI can magically detect powders as what compound it is RN. But humans who mostly do the Xray scans can't either. They still check it under Xray and if its suspicious they open it.

AI just make it way more effective. Can recognize patterns and learn quickly if sellers start to counter their methods.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bur5g2rvXog

imagine people sorting tomatoes by hand. Right now that is what customs do,just not with tomatos but packages. Then imagine the technology would speed that all up as it did with the tomatos. Ofc packages are way more difficult but technology improved a lot in the last 5 years.

Maybe it wont come so soon as now but in 5-10 years i would be surprised when not widespread.

Nobody in their sane mind thinking AI can magically detect powders as what compound it is RN. But humans who mostly do the Xray scans can't either. They still check it under Xray and if its suspicious they open it.

AI just make it way more effective. Can recognize patterns and learn quickly if sellers start to counter their methods.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bur5g2rvXog

imagine people sorting tomatoes by hand. Right now that is what customs do,just not with tomatos but packages. Then imagine the technology would speed that all up as it did with the tomatos. Ofc packages are way more difficult but technology improved a lot in the last 5 years.

Maybe it wont come so soon as now but in 5-10 years i would be surprised when not widespread.

I'm not saying technology won't improve processes for finding contraband: of course it will, and of course it is already. But shitting your pants and ordering a grand worth of gear because some firm is implementing some form of AI at a package sorting facility is jumping the gun.

LOL, you don't understand the difference between something being "available" with almost the same ease, variety, quality and low pricing as buying from Amazon, and "available" like brown tar heroin from dealer in some shady neighborhood.

Ask the old timers how much it sucked to buy gear 20 years ago to get a clue.

Most of the heroin I’ve ever bought was from upper middle class white suburbs. Do not let the perception of “more law” fool you into thinking that they follow or enforce it any more. But that’s besides the point.

Just to play devils advocate, there are a lot of things that are legal to order overseas. Will this new AI be able to know the difference between say, SARMs and Anabolic Oils? What about semaglutide vs melanotan? Especially in unmarked vials or packages. Things can get flagged as “suspicious” packages but that will still require search, confiscation, and testing of these packages to actually prove they’re illegal and not in the gray area of “allowed” drugs. And it could definitely fuck up international orders but it only takes one mass shipment to get through and fill up some domestic warehouses for a bit.

I don’t think we’ll have this freedom forever but I won’t be too worried until FUNDING gets placed for all the extra searches. And even then, I don’t trust our government to use even 25% of that funding for its intended purposes.
How much money did the Biden administration put into all those new IRS agents? And what major busts or takedowns have the accomplished that hit headlines? None I can think of.

Now once these rich soccer moms start dying from tainted semaglutide or misusing peptides, the ball will really start moving.

Sure, but that remains the case today and doesn't take "AI" to implement, but rather a bunch of labor, which is why they chose WFS and based on the level of GAF their employees tend to demonstrate, I suspect that it will continue to be reasonably easy to get packages through.
That's the thing. They can put all the money and tech they want into it, the average person there is going to treat it like any other job and let shit through because it'll make the 12 hour shift easier.