STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Look at the track record of trying to keep anything out of the United States over the last six decades. Of course they print news articles about big busts and are always talking big about how they're cracking down. They want to create the illusion that they have everything under control in the eyes of the general public.

Let me make an example for you: TSA. Their efforts, to quote a guy, are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

It was
LOL, you don't understand the difference between something being "available" with almost the same ease, variety, quality and low pricing as buying from Amazon, and "available" like brown tar heroin from dealer in some shady neighborhood.

Ask the old timers how much it sucked to buy gear 20 years ago to get a clue.
just as easy 20 years ago to get gear from China or Mexico. I’m still getting my gear from the same site I was 20 years ago with 99.9% delivery.

You guys give our government wayyy too much credit. The incompetence is rampant. It's effective enough to save face, and even that's questionable at this point.

Ummmmmm. The 'war on drugs' doesn't get focused into a few large government facilities being sorted by Artificial Intelligence. Duh.

How the can you even compare the two?? Don't you understand what a usps sorting facility does????

What do you thinks gonna happen when a package gets flagged and seized by ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE? It ain't gonna be a confiscation letter like the good old days that's for sure. You really want to gamble with this, or just stock up just in case??

Even if folks DO stock up for years and years. Do they have enough pins and syringes stashed away to last however long until the gear runs out?? Doubt it.
Idk about Americans, but here in Canada you can buy 100 pins for like 20$ on Amazon.

It was

just as easy 20 years ago to get gear from China or Mexico. I’m still getting my gear from the same site I was 20 years ago with 99.9% delivery.

You can go back just 12 years here and see it was a different world. The vast majority of gear was purchased locally, usually at much higher prices than today, fakes were common, lab testing non-existant. This post is very typical of the scene back then.

IMG_8657.jpeg

Now a kit of 10x10ml vials of test is cheaper than the typical price for 1 back then, and fakes are unicorns.

Doesn't hurt to stock up considering how cheap it truly is to homebrew. One deep freezer and some vaccume sealed bags and your good. Everything I plan on using in the next 20 years I'll have bulk off.
Alright! Now the BS is out of the way... F-it, why not? Stock up on 1kg of everything. Bury it under the kitchen floor or stash it into the drywall. I'm down for that regardless.

Alright! Now the BS is out of the way... F-it, why not? Stock up on 1kg of everything. Bury it under the kitchen floor or stash it into the drywall. I'm down for that regardless.

The only argument I've heard against stocking up for the worst, in terms of a clamp down by customs making the US as strict as some other countries are (like Australia or Switzerland), is the possibility of getting caught with "too much".

Long before they start going after end users in their homes they'll grab the low hanging fruit, by tightening customs.

Besides, none of this is about steroids, or goods produced by forced labor, or "dangerous unapproved pharmaceuticals", or even fentanyl.

The speeches, proposals, plans (already in motion for years) all mention every emotional reason for "closing the de minimus loophole" except the only one that's really motivating the implementation of ultra high tech methods and new laws for the clamp down that's coming.

The $12 they'll be able to collect in customs duties on your $30 box of crap from Temu, times a billion, annually.

How are you preserving your raws so that they are still potent a decade and a half later? Vacuum seal suffices?
Yep, vacuum seal zip lock, dark room temperature. It’s usually kept in my closet, in my stash box.

I used it in lieu of my prescribed testosterone and blood work came back in range. I tried it lots of times, different injection times, results were not different.

This is not confirmed with Jano tests though so take it as you will, however, some of resident homebrewers attest to similar experience.

Last edited:

Sponsors