STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

The $12 they'll be able to collect in customs duties on your $30 box of crap from Temu, times a billion, annually.

Just took out a loan for 15k. I'm going to risk it and stock up on all I can. Maybe even supply when things get bad. I'll save you guys.

Real talk. My best friend IRL thinks I'm batshit crazy for dealing in the underground and pays $150 for a vial of testosterone from a TRT clinic.

If this whole de minimus thing comes into fruition (which I still kinda doubt, like the government all of a sudden working at 110% efficiency? what?)...

If this was the only issue you based your vote on (hopefully it isn't), who are you voting for?

Real talk. My best friend IRL thinks I'm batshit crazy for dealing in the underground and pays $150 for a vial of testosterone from a TRT clinic.

If this whole de minimus thing comes into fruition (which I still kinda doubt, like the government all of a sudden working at 110% efficiency? what?)...

If this was the only issue you based your vote on (hopefully it isn't), who are you voting for?
guns, ammo, silver, gold, now raws powders and pharma dick & clen pills getting hoarded in American Gun safes all over the country

Does it matter, two wings from the same bird right? Both serve the same master lol