MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Is there a primer on the differences between these different tops being offered? Ansomone, blacktops, blue tops, Optitropin?

The Ansomone is out of stock and so maybe the lab reports are temporarily removed, but has this product tested higher than Optitropin? That seems to be the most pure HGH they’re offering, without seeing the Ansomone data

The Ansomone is out of stock and so maybe the lab reports are temporarily removed, but has this product tested higher than Optitropin? That seems to be the most pure HGH they’re offering, without seeing the Ansomone data
It hasn’t been in stock going on 9 months now and I’ve never seen a test report on this item. I doubt that’ll be back in stock anytime soon

Yup been running the grays for almost a full year now and current on 8ius per day. So far it has been great. What I am really looking for is some user experience on their gear they sell now. Especially the orals.

Got order in 4 days. Will report back on grey tops. Shipping was fast and process was easy. So far so good

Okay, so one injection per day. What time of day do you typically do the injection? I am doing mine all at night, but I keep hearing timing is not as important.
Timing is important depending on your dose and goals. If you are taking 2iu for anti aging timing prob doesn’t matter, if you are taking a higher dose it’s preferred in the morning because at night your pituitary gland is naturally producing HGH during sleep so people “say” it’s slightly more beneficial first thing when you wake up.
Also should be 1-2 hours away from food.

Then you can be at a higher dose of let’s say 8iu which at that point it’s best to split am/pm 4iu which then doesn’t matter the timing persay

Ordered some Pharmaqo oils from here, if it normal for the verification scratch off to not work? I tried multiple vials, used a coin to try to scratch them off and it seems that the labels breaks before they scratch off.

Ordered some Pharmaqo oils from here, if it normal for the verification scratch off to not work? I tried multiple vials, used a coin to try to scratch them off and it seems that the labels breaks before they scratch off.
No. They will all verify. Most people don’t realize there’s another layer to the label. Peel the label there are three layers