MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Tren and a calorie deficit are commonly cited causes of lower-than-expected IGF-1. Probably many other factors too.

At least you have a baseline.
Noted I’ve been aware of those two factors aswell as stress and sleep,
Currently not on any tren or in a deficit, I did take the test fasted? But I thought I was supposed to so maybe that was an error on my part .
Currently in a blast phase 612.5mg testosterone pinning microdoses every day and 490mg masteron same injection frequency

Noted I’ve been aware of those two factors aswell as stress and sleep,
Currently not on any tren or in a deficit, I did take the test fasted? But I thought I was supposed to so maybe that was an error on my part .
Currently in a blast phase 612.5mg testosterone pinning microdoses every day and 490mg masteron same injection frequency

I think it's fine, let's wait to see IGF-1 after a few weeks at 4 IU.

Definitely all good!!! I feel in the picture is 10 to 12.. the dexa scans are just one tool we use.. within the last 4 weeks since this picture we've implemented some things that has popped off a little more fat and actually put on a couple more pounds in yhe process..with all the loose ski. From being fat my lower abdominal section will probly never be real defined... like I said I'm just going with the flow and seeing where it goes.. it's a far cry from thus at 6 months ago.View attachment 286337
Congratulations and well done, @Type-IIx too
You two worked well together

I may have higher then normal prolactin, I need to get it tested I ran a lot of deca for my last offseason and ran tren with it tward my contest prep

Please keep it posted here. We don't have much else to go on other than boots on the ground.

If prolactin is increased by tren and nandrolone, how to factor nandrolone into interpreting IGF-1 response to hGH?

I think we're still at the "get your prolactin tested and tell us what gear your using" phase of evidence quality.

Small batch order arrived today
Slower t/a than normal but that’s understandable sometimes people get busy
Communication with Opti was 10/10 as always
Will be getting bloods pulled around 6 weeks

image.jpg

Please keep it posted here. We don't have much else to go on other than boots on the ground.

If prolactin is increased by tren and nandrolone, how to factor nandrolone into interpreting IGF-1 response to hGH?

I think we're still at the "get your prolactin tested and tell us what gear your using" phase of evidence quality.

From what I’ve read, tren itself is progesteronic it’s self. It doesn’t just increase prolactin, if at all. Tren binds to and activates progesterone receptors which is one of the like 5 pathways to causing gyno

I love the pharmaqo vials. Hands down the most ellaborate and professional looking UGL packaging.

What all did you get there?
I had some etched vials from a ugl that was complete shit back in the day before I knew better about vetting what I was buying.
the vials looked very legit and elaborate but I will never base my opinion on looks anymore, they do look like they put time into making something that catches your eye for sure but I’m more concerned about results.

I had some etched vials from a ugl that was complete shit back in the day before I knew better about vetting what I was buying.
the vials looked very legit and elaborate but I will never base my opinion on looks anymore, they do look like they put time into making something that catches your eye for sure but I’m more concerned about results.

That’s wild. Guess things were different back then.

Of course never base off packaging but in general- if someone has invested the time and money to make the presentation that good- chances are the product itself is quality.

I use that logic when visually inspecting pressed pills and such.

But at the same time time and money invested in packaging means more cost which equates to more need to make a larger profit and cut costs elsewhere causing product quality to deminish if said lab is more worried about profits then reputation /// I will say I often will opt for tablets over capsules I think caps are cheap but I don’t like the look of them, but also don’t mind liquid orals for the ability to dose the way you want

Have you run the Pharmaqo line before from opti?

That's about the time I bought mine.. Jan-feb.. I see the current test where the mg is 4.5-4.7 so 13.5 to 14 iu... me Id just pro rate them at 12 and the qsc kits I have that test at 12 iu I just call them at 10 but I do 10 -12 iu a day so plus or minus an iu or 2 doesn't really mean a whole lot to me.. peace
Sounds like you do a vial a day. Do you take the whole vial at one time or split up the injections?

Sponsors