MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I actually ordered a pen from there but it took a while filling up with the vials, then the pressure in there ended up being too much, popped a whole cartridge, lost like 40ius and gave up lmao

Oh yeah, that definitely happened to me.

Had to stick a needle in to let the pressure out while your filling it with another needle/syringe. Takes like 30 minutes to load a few cartridges with whatever water-based compounds.

I'm a sucker for convenience and pens are very convenient.

Didn’t want to be this guy. I placed a large order June 16th and never received my pack. Emailed and sent DM multiple times with no answer.

Didn’t want to be this guy. I placed a large order June 16th and never received my pack. Emailed and sent DM multiple times with no answer.
Did you send email via the link on site? I placed an order June 10th, took over a week and nothing, then i sent an email via website and he got back to me next day with order processed and I received it a few days later

Anyone heard from @Opti recently? Is he discontinuing the Pharmaqo line up?

I’m hoping the Pharmaqo depletion sale is because he is thinking about making his own line. It would definitely be more profitable with less risk for him rather than being a reseller for an overseas source. Personally I would prefer an American brewed in-house product. Cough… @Opti

I’m hoping the Pharmaqo depletion sale is because he is thinking about making his own line. It would definitely be more profitable with less risk for him rather than being a reseller for an overseas source. Personally I would prefer an American brewed in-house product. Cough… @Opti
This would be great.

Just wanted to say Opti's communication is amazing. I needed to cancel an order of a few kits and got the refund 5 minutes after I sent the email

Another great experience with Opti! There is no guessing on their website. I received an email confirming my order immediately, after placing it on Monday. An “Order complete” email on Tuesday, and a tracking number on Wednesday. On the website it read, “expected delivery July 12-14.” Pack landed on the 13th. As someone in the middle of a Tren blast, i am constantly looking to catastrophize and worry about everything going on. I didn’t even get the chance to worry about my order from Opti. 5⭐️’s