MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

@Kim I'm glad to know you are satisfied with my communication and T/A. I look forward to your updates-progress on the Optis.
So I haven’t been on Meso as much since school is out for the summer.
I’m pinning 2 ius a day first thing in the morning and then fasting for two hours after. These guys on here are extremely knowedgeable about hgh, so I’m soaking it all in. Yes, you were probably the fastest TA I have ever experienced. Keep up the great work! You too helped me understand a lot. When I have questions you answer very timely! :D:)

After seeing great numbers on blood work posted, and hearing about how fast the t/a times are, i think i'm gonna have to pull the trigger and try these out.

I was reading thru the thread, and thanks for the info posted on the slin, looks exactly like the way i do it to, 10 gram of carb per iu. I carry glucose tabs on me too when im at the gym, just in case. Never had an issue yet. And same for me too when doing a cheat day, i'll use some slin (2 ius) per meal. Great info ya'll posted!!

I wanted to mention something as well regarding everyones heart. I spoke to a friends wife, she's actually a DR., who does use serostim at 1 iu a day. Her recommendation was, to get an echo-cardiogram done. I recently did, and all is fine, just minor enlargement on left ventricle, but ejection fraction is good at 60- 65%. The funny thing was when i got to the heart place, the dr. there said, oh you're on trt , you should get and echo-cardiogram done anyway, not just cause of the GH usage. He was also adamant about keeping my blood pressure in check.

When asking my primary dr about the test, she was a bit reluctant, but i was honest and said i use GH, and other products, so she said, oh ya, then absolutely.

I do also monitor my blood sugar, which i believe is very important, as i don't wanna become insulin resistant. I was pinning 5x a week ( 3-4 ius a day), but now i do mon,wed, fri, at 6ius on those days and still basically totaling up to same amount iu's for the weekly total.

I think GH is wonderful, lots of health benefits, and so happy that people produce it now at affordable costs. I know years ago looking for legit GH was like trying to find a damn unicorn.

2 weeks in using Opti HGH and I’m not dead, so far so good ;). Starting this journey off low and slow, 2ius at bed time.
Delivery time was very fast, everything was accounted for and packaged well, Price was very doable.

Quick review here of Opti’s service so far. Order in, update and tracker the following day, pack 2 days later. Very prompt communication, like within minutes of reply. Entire process was fast, easy, and very pleasant. This guy is top notch. 1iu pinned this afternoon. Will run 1iu eod for and ramp up 1iu every two weeks until sides become unmanageable. Looking forward to this run and will see where the optitropins put my IGF levels once desired dose is reached. Thanks @opti
@DOMS4DAYS thank you very much for your feedback. Looking forward to reading your progress throughout your Opti use. Keep us posted.

I heard opti will deliver them personally due to the holiday. Just what I heard..
LOL, man you guys are hard to please. Next time I will make sure and have the Boeing 747 fueled and ready to go.:D

1. L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
  2. Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
  3. Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
  4. Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg
Found it lol
All you need to do is drink 1.5 to 2 gallons of water per day and take zinc and you’ll have huge loads lol
LOL, man you learn something new everyday. 101 how to have major loads. Good stuff guys.

Wait a minute... you got the tiny vials?
Did you specify to @opti that you wanted the normal sized ones?!!! o_O

I bet he send you the hgh for midgets! Smh.. common noob mistake bro! :oops:

Well at least now you’re gonna be half the man you use to be! :eek:
Just fuckin with ya! :p

When you gonna start em bro? You have a plan of action, length of time, or strict goals you’re wanting to achieve?
LOL.....rough crowd here! For future references please specify if you would like the mini, tiny, regular, or full sized vials, that way we could avoid stature wisecracks, hahahaha.

Just ordered another two kits from Opti yesterday. T/A last time was great, and this time it's already shipped so expecting the same. Opti is also a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to good results.
Thank you for your feedback @really small guy. My pleasure! Keep us posted on your results.

3 Day TD from Opti. Packaging tight and responsiveness was first class.

This is nice.
@Wrath glad to know you are contempt with my T/A. You will be equally pleased with the Optis, that I am certain of. Keep us posted on your progress if you don't mind.

I recently decided to give in and do my first run with gh. I want to give thanks to @opti It was not only my first time ordering gh, but using bitcoin for a purchase. I also had several questions which he gave terrific insight in his responses. He was very helpful through the process, and shipping was 3 days.
Going through his thread, I see there are several experienced members in the realm of gh. I would like to thank you all for your insight and assistance to those of us who are new to this.
@Strength and Power thank you very much for sharing your dealings with me, it was my pleasure. Now you can enjoy buying with ease from your computer/laptop. Enjoy the Optis.

Okay here is the next blood test done on 5/28

So uhm I did a little drinking well maybe a lot it was the day after Memorial Day buttttttt all my liver values are fucked compared to my last test.

Estrogen has decreased but not where I want it.

Reason for high test was because it was 10 hrs after pin of 125mg running that every 3 days usually it averages at 1400 3 days after pin

Pinned hgh at 931 am
Pulled blood at 10:47am View attachment 113249View attachment 113250
@Mighty-mouse a little drinking you say? So maybe a bottle or two huh?;) Either way those are some great consistent numbers. I appreciate all the effort and energy you are putting into all this testing.

After seeing great numbers on blood work posted, and hearing about how fast the t/a times are, i think i'm gonna have to pull the trigger and try these out.

I was reading thru the thread, and thanks for the info posted on the slin, looks exactly like the way i do it to, 10 gram of carb per iu. I carry glucose tabs on me too when im at the gym, just in case. Never had an issue yet. And same for me too when doing a cheat day, i'll use some slin (2 ius) per meal. Great info ya'll posted!!

I wanted to mention something as well regarding everyones heart. I spoke to a friends wife, she's actually a DR., who does use serostim at 1 iu a day. Her recommendation was, to get an echo-cardiogram done. I recently did, and all is fine, just minor enlargement on left ventricle, but ejection fraction is good at 60- 65%. The funny thing was when i got to the heart place, the dr. there said, oh you're on trt , you should get and echo-cardiogram done anyway, not just cause of the GH usage. He was also adamant about keeping my blood pressure in check.

When asking my primary dr about the test, she was a bit reluctant, but i was honest and said i use GH, and other products, so she said, oh ya, then absolutely.

I do also monitor my blood sugar, which i believe is very important, as i don't wanna become insulin resistant. I was pinning 5x a week ( 3-4 ius a day), but now i do mon,wed, fri, at 6ius on those days and still basically totaling up to same amount iu's for the weekly total.

I think GH is wonderful, lots of health benefits, and so happy that people produce it now at affordable costs. I know years ago looking for legit GH was like trying to find a damn unicorn.
@BIG74 I am certain you will be very pleased with my Optis if you decide to go this route. I also want to thank you for sharing with us your experience with your primary physician. Cardiogram is something I will definitely have to do some reading on.

2 weeks in using Opti HGH and I’m not dead, so far so good ;). Starting this journey off low and slow, 2ius at bed time.
Delivery time was very fast, everything was accounted for and packaged well, Price was very doable.
Thank you very much for your feedback @Urgentfury12. Most importantly I am glad you are still alive and kicking;). Keep us posted on your progress.

Last edited:

Good post brother. Thanks for the feedback and info.

I’m Thinking I need to order more!
There 10 most essentials in life.

1. Food
2. Testosterone.
3. Water
4. Hgh.
5. Lady parts
6. Monies.
7. Hgh.
8. Shelter.
9. Tren.
10. Hgh.

Can never have enough hgh lol.

There 10 most essentials in life.

1. Food
2. Testosterone.
3. Water
4. Hgh.
5. Lady parts
6. Monies.
7. Hgh.
8. Shelter.
9. Tren.
10. Hgh.

Can never have enough hgh lol.

This ^^^^ literally had me laughing out loud!

Whats everyone's pinning schedule look like? Jabbing twice a day, in addition to my other injectables is getting old.

Whats everyone's pinning schedule look like? Jabbing twice a day, in addition to my other injectables is getting old.

EOD here brotha in am. Same schedule as gear. So I wake, pin gear, shower, go downstairs pin GH, then meal 1. I recently cut cardio but if it was still doing it I may pin GH ED first thing then do fasted cardio, then gear, shower, meal 1.

Last edited:
Ye I'm aware of that. That's why im still considering pct after the cycle. Idk. Will see when the time comes. The fact that I'm EQ on means that the stuff is gonna be me for a long time even after my cycle finishes though. I can't really start pct until I'm clear of everything, so I thought it might make sense to go to a Cruise dose of test for a while after my last cycle.pin.
I would switch to cyp ester for the last half of the cycle to make PCT a little easier that is if you are not already finished with your EQ cycle.
I am also on EQ cycle myself for the 1st time but I am on RX TRT so i dont have to worry about PCT. EQ is giving me nice vascularity like trene .

EOD here brotha in am. Same schedule as gear. So I wake, pin gear, shower, go downstairs pin GH, then meal 1. I recently cut cardio but if it was still doing it I may pin GH ED first thing then do fasted cardio, then gear, shower, meal 1.

how much growth per pin?

I’m just getting back on and slowly ramping up so only 1iu per pin right now. Increase to 2iu per pin this Saturday and plan to increase 1iu every two weeks until sides become unmanageable, hopefully they don’t but probably won’t go any higher than 6-8iu/eod. Thats about where I liked to be on blacks and grey’s so could always change just depending on how things go with the Optitropins[emoji1605]

Last edited:

I do Monday Wednesday Friday, 1x a day,
6 ius per inject. I personally pin before I eat breakfast, about 30 minutes later I’m taking first bite of food. After breakfast I head out to the gym.

I believe eod is enough to keep igf levels elevated, while maintaining insulin sensitivity.

I personally don’t have previous bloodwork to substantiate the claim.

I have had bloodwork done in the past while pinning 3-4 ius a day, and my A1c levels were normal.

When I first started GH I couldn’t pin that much, I’d be dead tired. I titrated up to that amount. Also depending on GH, I will hold some water and get some carpal tunnel side effects. It does seem to be the cleaner the GH (less dimer content), the less sides I have.

One pin before bed. 5 on 2 off.
Done this way up to 5ius.

Only reason I really do it this way is that it fits my lifestyle better. I think that’s the key with running hgh. Finding the best placement in your day.
I haven’t seen any difference in pin scheduling as far as results go. I’ve only been experimenting with it for a year though.
What I’ve found that works best for me is before bed when nobody’s around (kids) and taking the weekends off.
:)