MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Blood sugar meters suck, i own 2 and they are never accurate, i have reactive hypoglycemia and when i did blood work last time a few weeks ago, i did not go fasted yet my blood sugar was 41 which is super low, yet same day checked w meter and it showed 88.... Wth

I might be ok on gh as it would normalize my blood sugar levels

Wow! That’s a huge difference in your bg readings. I agree, I don’t think they are very accurate, but it’s all I have to work with at the moment. :/. I have a Care Touch one.

Ive got the next contour and a nother one and neither is even close to what my blood draw is so now i go off feel, if im about to fall out, its carbs and dextrose tabs time

I mean I do my first GH shot 2iu at 545 am, go to the gym... Second i was doing right before bed, but I was having a hard time not eating in that night timeframe. I don't think food impacts the way the GH works, maybe I'm mixed up here. But I thought that eating too close to GH injections can raise blood sugar to unsafe levels and increase risk of diabetes. That is where my concern about timing comes from .. not because I think food has an effect on the benefits of raised IGF...

So I tried a lil experiment . When I got home from work this morning (last meal 6 hours ago) , checked bg levels, they were 98. Inject GH, drink 1 cup ground up oatmeal with 16 ounces of liquid egg whites. 1 hour later check bg levels, they were 131. Went to bed for 4.5 hours, wake and check bg levels, they were 95.

So what I can see is that yes, bg levels are raised some, but do come back down to a suitable level in a normal amount of time.

Gotcha, I understand. From my own personal experience, and yes you are correct, it will raise blood sugar levels as does food consumption. To unsafe levels, that I’m not sure of. It was my understanding that GH alone can potentially cause diabetes.

Do you have a blood sugar meter?

I would try a test on yourself, inject GH, eat , check bg levels, wait a few hours and check again. See what effect it’s truly causing.

I do this on various days. Even when not using GH. It’s a good way to tell if your body has processed the carbs, and you should eat again.

Do you use berberine or metformin?

I’ve used berberine in the past and it worked well. I was using 4 grams a day.

My fasting bg in the morning is always around 95. Seems a bit high. So I had my A1c checked as well not to long ago, and that was normal.

I guess my best advice is to monitor your bg levels and adjust accordingly.
Thanks, appreciate the feedback, I do have a monitor, and noticed my levels were definitely alarming. That's part of the reason I was considering changing my split dose to one time a day where I am definitely not eating within a certain amount of time of my injection. I have berberine but read on this thread a while back there was a dispute on berberine having negative impact on IGF levels. I'll have to look back and find it. They said it was counter active, however another guy disputed that claim, so I'll have to do some more research. Mainly I'm wondering if I will still get good enough benefit from GH once per day rather than twice. If I could just do it once per day, I would be fine and the sugar levels wouldn't even be an issue because I go from injecting GH at 530am to not eating till around 930am. This is the only time however that I'm not taking in food or shakes or something for that amount of time.

So I tried a lil experiment . When I got home from work this morning (last meal 6 hours ago) , checked bg levels, they were 98. Inject GH, drink 1 cup ground up oatmeal with 16 ounces of liquid egg whites. 1 hour later check bg levels, they were 131. Went to bed for 4.5 hours, wake and check bg levels, they were 95.

So what I can see is that yes, bg levels are raised some, but do come back down to a suitable level in a normal amount of time.
I was at almost 150 after having a protein shake with milk an hour after injection.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback, I do have a monitor, and noticed my levels were definitely alarming. That's part of the reason I was considering changing my split dose to one time a day where I am definitely not eating within a certain amount of time of my injection. I have berberine but read on this thread a while back there was a dispute on berberine having negative impact on IGF levels. I'll have to look back and find it. They said it was counter active, however another guy disputed that claim, so I'll have to do some more research. Mainly I'm wondering if I will still get good enough benefit from GH once per day rather than twice. If I could just do it once per day, I would be fine and the sugar levels wouldn't even be an issue because I go from injecting GH at 530am to not eating till around 930am. This is the only time however that I'm not taking in food or shakes or something for that amount of time.

I would think doing it 1x a day would be fine. When I was dosing daily at 3 to 4 ius per day at 1x a day my igf levels were 466. NOTE* I wasn’t using opti GH. I was also using berberine at that point as well. Ya, not too sure how much of impact berberine has on IGF levels however. I guess you’d have to do blood work with and without berberine, to get a true idea of its impact.

Ya it’s all trial and error. What works for me may not work for you. I’ve seen people with horrible serum levels but super high igf levels and vice versa. The body is amazing how we all process things different. I really try to keep my liver values in check to make sure I’m getting the most out the GH.

Now would be cool to do same experiment but without the GH and see if the GH impacted BG levers or of it was just the carbs from oats.

I read it and believe it just said to "fast for many hours". I would think at least 2, if not more.

I wonder then if taking it at night before bed would be sufficient, since you’re in a fasted state.

I didn’t read the article yet. Will though tomorrow.