MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Starting them soon as my bloods come back. Working with Mac(just diet). Going to 6 months, but willing to do 9 , 2ius a day.

Looking for total recomp. I think I need to worry less about blasting and more about recomp with lean muscle first

right on!

Just ordered another two kits from Opti yesterday. T/A last time was great, and this time it's already shipped so expecting the same. Opti is also a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to good results.

Good shit man! And way out of my league lol. :oops:
So let’s get down to the bro shit!! What kind of gains have you seen with this protocol!? :cool:

! :D

25 lbs in 4 weeks but you lose 15 of it lol. I don't care though. I can train like a lunatic on slin. I love the water retention!

I follow the 10 grams of carbs per IU rule and I have never once went hypo.

My protocol is based on part science and part bro science so take that fwiw.

I carb cycle and train on carbs and insulin in the evenings. I do fasted cardio and no carbs during the day and often ephedrine/caffeine. So my objective is to be as insulin sensitive as possible going into the para workout window.

I take GH 30 min prior to my pre workout meal. Now that I found Opti I am going to go as high as 4 IU (plus my morning 3 IU dose before fasted cardio). I have a theory that taking GH fasted induces lipolysis more efficiently than if you take it with food. We know that insulin and endogenous GH are agonist (GH is pulsed only when fasted and insulin is low) but I am not really sure about exogenous GH. Nevertheless it makes sense to me to let the GH get in there and mobilize fatty acids and set the stage for fat loss. my thought is if you get that machinery working you are less likely to store calories coming in.

Pre meal I take the slin (and orals if I am running them). I do 4 week cycles with 2 weeks off. I start with 15 iu and increase up to as much as 30 iu. I like humulin R personally because it lasts just the right amount of time to cover the entire workout. Right after the shot my preworkout meal contains half of the needed carbs. So when I am at 30 iu this meal will be 150 grams of carbs. Cream of rice mixed with a little pineapple is my go to. I eat that with an easy digesting protein (chicken, egg whites or white fish). 15 min after the meal I train (and train fucking hard on slin!!). I make an intra workout shake consisting of the other half of carbs. So 150 grams when I am at 30 iu. branched cyclic dextrin if I have the change but I often wind up using dextrose because Im cheap (dextrose just bloats me more). Than I add 25 grams of whey isolate, 5 grams of bcaa and 5 grams of creatine.

So that covers all my carbs in the pre and intra workout. Then post workout I have another meal with the same amount of carbs that I had in the pre and intra workout. This meal I have another easy digesting protien but a complex carb. Oats it always is- that is legit the only complex carb I like. Fuck rice and sweet potatoes!

Insulin blows you the fuck up. You drop the water when you cycle off but man does it feel amazing to workout on the stuff.

Always be careful with insulin though. I don't want anyone reading this just blindly trying it. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Awesome, great post brother. I use a similar protocol. Start out at 10units and work up from there. Did 15units this am. Here’s what I did. Wake, pin gear, shower, pin GH and insulin (novolin r) in same pin. I’m only at 1iu GH right now ramping up and mixed in 15 units of insulin in same syringe. Ate preworkout meal which was one muffin, so about 60g carbs, and 50g protein from whey. Trained legs and sipped on Intra through workout, 40g carbs from cyclic dextrin and 10g EAA’s. Came home and eat 3 cups chocolate chex with 2cups whites as the milk, so about 100g carbs. Now I’m well over the needed carbs to cover the 15units insulin but have plenty of room to work up insulin from here. Will have another carb meal here in a bit, 12 oz. jasmine rice, 6 oz. shredded chicken breast.

When I’m training in the PM I’ll use similar protocol except I use humalog here just because I train so close to bed, also normally always pin GH in morning. I don’t think it matters when you pin GH as long as IGF levels are elevated, which if you’re pinning Ed or eod they will be.

I like the way you’re timing the nutrients and cardio to optimize Fatloss and muscle building in the same day. I’ve used this approach before as well but usually when I’m using slin my calories are high and I have carbs in every meal. I’m also a oral preworkout guy so when I’m running orals they coincide with the insulin as well, I’m just not running any orals right now. Like you, I love the way insulin blows you up in the gym, pushed those nutrients to the muscles you’re training, killer pump.

I’m also experimenting with using insulin during cheat meals. I’m using it as a GDA per say. In my opinion it’s the Kings of GDA so why not use it as such? Last weekend I use 10 units for a 4-5,000 calorie cheat meal ( well over 600g carbs). Food went down so easy. I have a cheat meal planned for tonight another 4-5,000 calorie meal and may use 15-20 units.

Last edited:
Hey all, I have been reading this thread and needless to say, there is great conversation/information. I’d love to know if anyone is having to take caber while on hgh. If so, how effective has it been?

So on discord someone had posted about Matt Porter died. If you have a chance look up the one where he talks about how to get huge in a hurry. He talks about slin, hgh, aas...wondering your opinions. Seems crazy to me his suggestions. But I’m not a man.

So on discord someone had posted about Matt Porter died. If you have a chance look up the one where he talks about how to get huge in a hurry. He talks about slin, hgh, aas...wondering your opinions. Seems crazy to me his suggestions. But I’m not a man.

It's absolutely possible to gain a huge amount of scale weight with the right combination of AAS, or even a low dose, combined with GH and fast acting insulin.

In my experience, unless you have a lot of muscle already, you will get a lot of spill-over from the fast acting insulin use. But you can definitely blow-up from that combination in very short order under the right conditions. But it's not going to be a dry look and the amount of actual muscle gained on such an approach will not be as fruitful as a longer methodical slower paced growth phase.

If you took a guy with only a few years of AAS and training experience, I wouldn't expect a good look using this combination. If you took someone with 10+ years of training and AAS use who has maybe taken some time off or is a little out of shape at the start but has a lot of muscle, you can probably produce a great temporary look using this combo.

If fast acting insulin is the main thing driving weight gain then you can fairly certain it is going to be a mostly temporary effect.

I recently decided to give in and do my first run with gh. I want to give thanks to @opti It was not only my first time ordering gh, but using bitcoin for a purchase. I also had several questions which he gave terrific insight in his responses. He was very helpful through the process, and shipping was 3 days.
Going through his thread, I see there are several experienced members in the realm of gh. I would like to thank you all for your insight and assistance to those of us who are new to this.

I follow the 10 grams of carbs per IU rule and I have never once went hypo.

My protocol is based on part science and part bro science so take that fwiw.

I carb cycle and train on carbs and insulin in the evenings. I do fasted cardio and no carbs during the day and often ephedrine/caffeine. So my objective is to be as insulin sensitive as possible going into the para workout window.

I take GH 30 min prior to my pre workout meal. Now that I found Opti I am going to go as high as 4 IU (plus my morning 3 IU dose before fasted cardio). I have a theory that taking GH fasted induces lipolysis more efficiently than if you take it with food. We know that insulin and endogenous GH are agonist (GH is pulsed only when fasted and insulin is low) but I am not really sure about exogenous GH. Nevertheless it makes sense to me to let the GH get in there and mobilize fatty acids and set the stage for fat loss. my thought is if you get that machinery working you are less likely to store calories coming in.

Pre meal I take the slin (and orals if I am running them). I do 4 week cycles with 2 weeks off. I start with 15 iu and increase up to as much as 30 iu. I like humulin R personally because it lasts just the right amount of time to cover the entire workout. Right after the shot my preworkout meal contains half of the needed carbs. So when I am at 30 iu this meal will be 150 grams of carbs. Cream of rice mixed with a little pineapple is my go to. I eat that with an easy digesting protein (chicken, egg whites or white fish). 15 min after the meal I train (and train fucking hard on slin!!). I make an intra workout shake consisting of the other half of carbs. So 150 grams when I am at 30 iu. branched cyclic dextrin if I have the change but I often wind up using dextrose because Im cheap (dextrose just bloats me more). Than I add 25 grams of whey isolate, 5 grams of bcaa and 5 grams of creatine.

So that covers all my carbs in the pre and intra workout. Then post workout I have another meal with the same amount of carbs that I had in the pre and intra workout. This meal I have another easy digesting protien but a complex carb. Oats it always is- that is legit the only complex carb I like. Fuck rice and sweet potatoes!

Insulin blows you the fuck up. You drop the water when you cycle off but man does it feel amazing to workout on the stuff.

Always be careful with insulin though. I don't want anyone reading this just blindly trying it. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Do you ever cheat? Everything looks perfect.

Okay here is the next blood test done on 5/28

So uhm I did a little drinking well maybe a lot it was the day after Memorial Day buttttttt all my liver values are fucked compared to my last test.

Estrogen has decreased but not where I want it.

Reason for high test was because it was 10 hrs after pin of 125mg running that every 3 days usually it averages at 1400 3 days after pin

Pinned hgh at 931 am
Pulled blood at 10:47am IMG_3356.jpgIMG_3357.jpg

Hey all, I have been reading this thread and needless to say, there is great conversation/information. I’d love to know if anyone is having to take caber while on hgh. If so, how effective has it been?

Caber is used to combat prolactin related side effects, which can arise from taking 19 nor compounds. In the 2 years i've been running GH i have never had a prolactin issue. Nor have i ever heard of GH affecting it.

Caber is used to combat prolactin related side effects, which can arise from taking 19 nor compounds. In the 2 years i've been running GH i have never had a prolactin issue. Nor have i ever heard of GH affecting it.

Thank you for your feedback! I recently read somewhere here on Meso of hgh raising prolactin. I’m scheduled for bloodwork tomorrow that should put me at ease, based on your response.

Okay here is the next blood test done on 5/28

So uhm I did a little drinking well maybe a lot it was the day after Memorial Day buttttttt all my liver values are fucked compared to my last test.

Estrogen has decreased but not where I want it.

Reason for high test was because it was 10 hrs after pin of 125mg running that every 3 days usually it averages at 1400 3 days after pin

Pinned hgh at 931 am
Pulled blood at 10:47am View attachment 113249View attachment 113250
good numbers, thanks for testing

Yes, It’s crazy how fast you are! I ordered with you at night, you shipped the next day, then I got it the very next day after that! Lightening turbo speed! So that’s a 2/3 TA! Your communication is amazing as well! Looking forward to starting them. I’m going to finish current bottle, then change over to Optis. Looks like you have my whole gang on them!

@bolder

View attachment 112703
@Kim I'm glad to know you are satisfied with my communication and T/A. I look forward to your updates-progress on the Optis. How many IU's will you be taking? Please keep us posted.

When you settle up with @puckhog , you also have to settle with @Kim and @bolder.

Also , since I am that guy. @puckhog posted pics of his wife , so we need pics of @Kim and @bolder wife too. Fairs fair :D
Hahaha thanks @iceman440, looks like I have quite a bit of emails to send out and get squared away ASAP!

After we establish a great comparison from week to week I will start split dosing am and pm to see if the igf numbers change consistsncy. Prob another 2 weeks

I could do EOD but after these test. I will mark it on my calendar. Hell all these testing I might need to get more from Opti
Excited to see how your igf numbers change if at all going from ed to eod injections. Shoot me an email @Mighty-mouse if you need a few kits, ready to ship.

@opti , just the wife right now. Will definitely keep the thread informed. I would like to run the optis as well, no doubt. I gotta collect a few more cans first.
Keep us posted on the progress of your lady if you don't mind? Let me know when you are ready to order, available and ready to ship.

Holy crap, that high of a igf1 on just 5iu??? I really regret buying some elsewhere a month ago and should have just went with opti. Trying to sell what I got so I can get optis!!!