MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You’ll see the difference once you come off the AAS if you keep the GH in. Also 3 months you’re just starting to reap the benefits. Keep it in if you can when you drop the AAS or if you go down to a cruise does. You’ll be happy you did. For me it helps me stay leaner and keep that fullness look when on TRT doses.
Thanks I was actually just saying that as u commented the same thing.

I've been at 5iu per day split twice per day. I'm sure it's doing something.. I just cant tell what's what. GH or AAS. I'm very satisfied with results of everything together I just don't know what I can attribute to the GH. I guess when I get off cycle And on TRT and stay on GH, I'll be able to see more of what it is doing.

Good plan[emoji1417]. Just typed out the same thing basically. We must have both been typing it at the same time[emoji4]

Good plan[emoji1417]. Just typed out the same thing basically. We must have both been typing it at the same time[emoji4]
I really started the HGH hoping for healing effects. I tore my labrum in December and have had to workout like a pussy boy since. Was hoping that it would magically heal me, so far it hasn't lol. I did pull my hamstring during baseball a couple weeks ago and thought I'd be out for a few weeks and that healed surprisingly fast though..was wondering if the GH helped with that... just no help with the shoulder.

I really started the HGH hoping for healing effects. I tore my labrum in December and have had to workout like a pussy boy since. Was hoping that it would magically heal me, so far it hasn't lol. I did pull my hamstring during baseball a couple weeks ago and thought I'd be out for a few weeks and that healed surprisingly fast though..was wondering if the GH helped with that... just no help with the shoulder.

Damn sorry to hear about the torn labrum. That would kill me having to slow down training due to an injury, can’t imagine. Hope it never happens but you just never know. That’s why I like MD training, still intense but smart and focus on longevity. Cool to hear it helped with the quick hamstring recovery though. I haven’t used it for any healing purposes so don’t have any experience with that.

@bolder you might be the right guy to ask. have you ever use dandelion root to counteract the water retention that Gh causes? Read up on it that it is a natural diuretic. Cheap and OTC might be worth a trail run.

My last long run at 4iu it was the meditropes (I reconstructed with 1ml) so it was like dosing 6iu, I didn’t notice huge differences till 5months in.

All I can suggest is take pics of yourself in different poses.

What does your cycle look like?

What does your cycle look like?
Im week on 11 of a 20 week cycle.
500 test E. 1-20
400 Tren E 1-10
750 EQ 1-20
400 DHB 10-20.

Just got 2 fresh kits of GH which I'll be running at 4iu split per day from now on instead of 6iu. Since it's a longer term thing I'm gonna focus on doing it for a longer period rather than high doses for a shorter time I think.

@bolder you might be the right guy to ask. have you ever use dandelion root to counteract the water retention that Gh causes? Read up on it that it is a natural diuretic. Cheap and OTC might be worth a trail run.
I’ve never had an issue with water retention while on hgh. If so it was minor and didn’t bother me much. So no I haven’t personally used anything for water retention.
If it’s causing you some water retention then I would definitely suggest to go for a ‘natural’ supplement like dandelion root.

Im week on 11 of a 20 week cycle.
500 test E. 1-20
400 Tren E 1-10
750 EQ 1-20
400 DHB 10-20.

Just got 2 fresh kits of GH which I'll be running at 4iu split per day from now on instead of 6iu. Since it's a longer term thing I'm gonna focus on doing it for a longer period rather than high doses for a shorter time I think.
I decided on a longer cycle this time... I usually don't go over 12-15 weeks... But since i can't train like an animal due to the shoulder injury, I figured I might benefit more over time, just making slow consistent gains, as apposed to blasting and making fast and drastic gains. That would be hard to do having limitations... I can't even bench press. Have to do all kinds of variations and leave the bench alone. Anything over 225 on bench is def out of the question. Bench is also how I got the injury to begin with. It was my primary workout for chest, I was more into powerlifting... Now I'm aiming more for bodybuilding over power lifting and doing more with dumbells... Cables, push-ups, dips (hurt a bit but not like bench). Etc.

I decided on a longer cycle this time... I usually don't go over 12-15 weeks... But since i can't train like an animal due to the shoulder injury, I figured I might benefit more over time, just making slow consistent gains, as apposed to blasting and making fast and drastic gains. That would be hard to do having limitations... I can't even bench press. Have to do all kinds of variations and leave the bench alone. Anything over 225 on bench is def out of the question. Bench is also how I got the injury to begin with. It was my primary workout for chest, I was more into powerlifting... Now I'm aiming more for bodybuilding over power lifting and doing more with dumbells... Cables, push-ups, dips (hurt a bit but not like bench). Etc.

Once you finish this cycle and continue with growth you will notice the world of difference!!

You plan on cruising or PCT?

Are you taking any T4

Once you finish this cycle and continue with growth you will notice the world of difference!!

You plan on cruising or PCT?

Are you taking any T4
I am not taking T4. Should I be? My knowledge regarding that is minimal. I am still deciding on whether or not to PCT or cruise. I'll probably cruise for summer. Do a quick blast again in the fall, like something fast 6 weeks of TPp/NPp, and then after that PCT. That's what im leaning towards. Originally I was dead set on Pct after this cycle... But I wanna keep as much as I can for the summer and fall, for looks and also for baseball/softball. I play 2-3x a week till the season ends so wanna stay strong and crushing the ball lol.

I am not taking T4. Should I be? My knowledge regarding that is minimal. I am still deciding on whether or not to PCT or cruise. I'll probably cruise for summer. Do a quick blast again in the fall, like something fast 6 weeks of TPp/NPp, and then after that PCT. That's what im leaning towards. Originally I was dead set on Pct after this cycle... But I wanna keep as much as I can for the summer and fall, for looks and also for baseball/softball. I play 2-3x a week till the season ends so wanna stay strong and crushing the ball lol.

That all depends on your bloodwork if your t4 number is low then I would start dosing at 50mcg and check again in 3 weeks or so

A low t4 number will hurt you in gainz lol

Oh ok. I thought that was a fat loss pill lol

T3 would be the one for more fat loss. But when taking hgh your thyroid goes into overdrive and converts t4 faster than usual usually giving you low t4 numbers. There are some legit sponsors on here with pharma T4 I would def look into getting some and they are cheap too

T3 would be the one for more fat loss. But when taking hgh your thyroid goes into overdrive and converts t4 faster than usual usually giving you low t4 numbers. There are some legit sponsors on here with pharma T4 I would def look into getting some and they are cheap too
Thanks man. I definitely will. Any of those sponsors reading this??? Lol, if so let me know!

The longer you stay ‘on’ and are shut down the harder it will be on you when you pct.
just thought I’d put that out there for ya :D