MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You trolling or are you really asking?

Dead serious bro. Insulin and Ilgf and black/mauves all pretty new to me.

Ghg was an area I never researched because it was always unaffordable. Had the cash so I bought and I’m researching on the run lol

Dead serious bro. Insulin and Ilgf and black/mauves all pretty new to me.

Ghg was an area I never researched because it was always unaffordable. Had the cash so I bought and I’m researching on the run lol
What does it mean to troll icey ice?

So anyone willing to spoon feed about insulin and HGH? It’s something I’ve never ventured into

Not an expert here but can tell you what has worked for me. So many different opinions on it out there and ways to run it just kinda gotta experiment and find what works for you or what you think works best.

Not an expert here but can tell you what has worked for me. So many different opinions on it out there and ways to run it just kinda gotta experiment and find what works for you or what you think works best.
That’s why I ask these questions here. Every “body” has different reactions. Through each of our experiences is how we learn and gain different perspectives.

No no, I don’t need help like what’s everyone doing, I need the basics help lol.

No no, I don’t need help like what’s everyone doing, I need the basics help lol.
If you don’t read up and really understand insulin then you need to stay away from it! You can kill yourself from one fuckin shot if you’re not careful and don’t know what you’re doing!
Do the basic 2ius of hgh to start and ramp it up a little at a time.

If you don’t read up and really understand insulin then you need to stay away from it! You can kill yourself from one fuckin shot if you’re not careful and don’t know what you’re doing!
Do the basic 2ius of hgh to start and ramp it up a little at a time.

I was not planning on taking insulin. And I was just going to stick with 2ius the entire time

I was not planning on taking insulin. And I was just going to stick with 2ius the entire time

@bolder is right. Kinda makes me nervous to post my protocols/experiences with it. Even though I’ve never had any near death experiences from insulin it’s not something to take lightly. I’ll just say I have used it around workouts and starting to implement it again since introducing GH back into my plan. I use the standard 1 unit of insulin for every 10g carbs which actually I don’t think you need that many carbs to cover it but it’s the safe bet. So for example if I’m taking in 100g carbs around my workout-pre, Intra, post- I have safely used 10 units of insulin pinned preworkout. I’ll work up as carbs around workouts increase. My favorite part of this is the pump.

Just started experimenting with using it when I’m loading- like a cheat meal for example. Have only really used around workouts but last weekend in my 4-5,000 calorie cheat meal I used 10 units. I ate well over 400g carbs so was well covered. I can tell you it made the calories way easier to get in, was actually still hungry after and usually can’t even move.

@bolder is right. Kinda makes me nervous to post my protocols/experiences with it. Even though I’ve never had any near death experiences from insulin it’s not something to take lightly. I’ll just say I have used it around workouts and starting to implement it again since introducing GH back into my plan. I use the standard 1 unit of insulin for every 10g carbs which actually I don’t think you need that many carbs to cover it but it’s the safe bet. So for example if I’m taking in 100g carbs around my workout-pre, Intra, post- I have safely used 10 units of insulin pinned preworkout. I’ll work up as carbs around workouts increase. My favorite part of this is the pump.

Just started experimenting with using it when I’m loading- like a cheat meal for example. Have only really used around workouts but last weekend in my 4-5,000 calorie cheat meal I used 10 units. I ate well over 400g carbs so was well covered. I can tell you it made the calories way easier to get in, was actually still hungry after and usually can’t even move.
Sharing your experiences and what’s working for you is awesome man! I didn’t mean it like that.
Along with reading people’s experiences and actually reading up on insulin and knowing how it works along with foods and diet is how we learn.
If used correctly insulin is a great tool along with hgh to grow big! It’s also dangerous and should be respected because that shit can kill you if you don’t know what you’re doing!

My bad @iceman440 I read your post like you were wanting to be spoon fed on how to use insulin and hgh together. I just believe some things need to be researched in depth for us to personally understand what it is and everything about it. Insulin is one of those things I believe need to be researched by ones self to get as much info as possible, then once it’s familiar to you and you still have questions then ask the guys that have personally used it.
Just my opinion. :)

Sharing your experiences and what’s working for you is awesome man! I didn’t mean it like that.
Along with reading people’s experiences and actually reading up on insulin and knowing how it works along with foods and diet is how we learn.
If used correctly insulin is a great tool along with hgh to grow big! It’s also dangerous and should be respected because that shit can kill you if you don’t know what you’re doing!

My bad @iceman440 I read your post like you were wanting to be spoon fed on how to use insulin and hgh together. I just believe some things need to be researched in depth for us to personally understand what it is and everything about it. Insulin is one of those things I believe need to be researched by ones self to get as much info as possible, then once it’s familiar to you and you still have questions then ask the guys that have personally used it.
Just my opinion. :)

Yeah I was kinda like wtf you guys talking about lol. No I just meant in general how insulin plays a role with HGH. Been doing research for a couple days. And starting to get to some blockades lol

Yeah I was kinda like wtf you guys talking about lol. No I just meant in general how insulin plays a role with HGH. Been doing research for a couple days. And starting to get to some blockades lol
You’ll appreciate the knowledge you gain when doing your own research bro! It’ll stick with you longer too. Then you can help others with the knowledge you’ve gained. It’s like a win win!
Only thing that sucks is you have to know where the information you’re reading is coming from! There’s a lot of good information out there and there’s also a lot of misinformation lol. It can be tricky. o_O :D

Lol.. What I don't like about GH is that I literally have no idea if it's working. I can't see any changes happening like I can with an AAS cycle. Am I losing fat? Ye, but I always do when I'm on gear.. I have no idea what to attribute to the GH if anything.

You’ll appreciate the knowledge you gain when doing your own research bro! It’ll stick with you longer too. Then you can help others with the knowledge you’ve gained. It’s like a win win!
Only thing that sucks is you have to know where the information you’re reading is coming from! There’s a lot of good information out there and there’s also a lot of misinformation lol. It can be tricky. o_O :D

Exactly. There is just too much out there. I like to do my own research. I was very cautious while learning. Like 2 units for 100g carbs, then 3 units, then 4 units, etc until I got the feel for it. Always kept emergency carbs on hand and monitored blood glucose levels also to see where they were along with how I felt. Now I know where my safety zone is and feel confident about using it when I do. Still cautious though and always treat is as the unexpected could happen. When working up doses I use the same principals as when I was first experimenting like working up slow, checking blood glucose levels, and keeping emergency fast acting carbs on hand. My biggest fear is using it too close to bed and having issues during sleep. PM workouts or pm cheats I’ll use a short acting like humalog am workouts I can use Novolin R.

Lol.. What I don't like about GH is that I literally have no idea if it's working. I can't see any changes happening like I can with an AAS cycle. Am I losing fat? Ye, but I always do when I'm on gear.. I have no idea what to attribute to the GH if anything.

How long have you been on?

How long have you been on?
I've been on for over 2 months, coming up on 3. I've seen changes, good changes in my body and others notice as well... But I'm also on my AAS cycle and I can't really tell if it has been greater changes than I normally get in cycle with the hgh added or not. I'm not saying it's not working, I'm just saying I can't tell the difference between my cycle and body comp while on just AAS and on with AAS and GH added in.

I've been at 5iu per day split twice per day. I'm sure it's doing something.. I just cant tell what's what. GH or AAS. I'm very satisfied with results of everything together I just don't know what I can attribute to the GH. I guess when I get off cycle And on TRT and stay on GH, I'll be able to see more of what it is doing.

I've been on for over 2 months, coming up on 3. I've seen changes, good changes in my body and others notice as well... But I'm also on my AAS cycle and I can't really tell if it has been greater changes than I normally get in cycle with the hgh added or not. I'm not saying it's not working, I'm just saying I can't tell the difference between my cycle and body comp while on just AAS and on with AAS and GH added in.

You’ll see the difference once you come off the AAS if you keep the GH in. Also 3 months you’re just starting to reap the benefits. Keep it in if you can when you drop the AAS or if you go down to a cruise does. You’ll be happy you did. For me it helps me stay leaner and keep that fullness look when on TRT doses.