MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Opti, I have a question about lab results on products. Do you post new labs after new batches or product come in?

As an example, the Grey top GH labs are from April. It’s challenging to think no more Grey GH has been purchased since then.

Some labs seem to change more frequently than others that you would think would sell in higher volume ie AAS vs GH.

When you do send product for labs how many random products from the same batch are sent?

I’m trying to understand how this process works for how your Blue top GH could test +/- 10 differently from a customers?
I do understand there are 100’s of variables that could change but in general curious how your process works from a curiosity perceptive not a challenging one.

Thanks for the explanation.

With the exception of HGH, all products will be offered at a discounted price. Our Primo is one of the most competitively priced per mg on the market, so the discount on this item will be 10%. Weight loss, both Opti Injectables and remaining Pharmaqo, as well as orals, will receive a 25% discount.
So . . . midnight Sunday night plus 60 seconds before I hit the submit button?