MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

It’s always surprising to me when I read of members getting pip from primo as it has been a staple for me for years and I don’t recall one instance where it has gave me pip.

Personally I’m loving Opti’s line and I am not really a gso fan but find Opti's gso to pin quickly and smooth. For transparency I do use a coffee mug warmer and heat my oils a bit.
I think it's when they force the 200mg/ml mix. That said, there are times I used 800mg+ of those kinds of mixes per week and never had problems either.

I have officially started optis test cyp this week. Running my cruise at 200 a week. Sending out for testing and will also draw bloods towards the end of the month. So far other people’s tests have looked good. And a source as reliable as Opti I doubt he would slack on something as cheap as test. But just wanting to check. He’s slowly becoming a one stop shop….

It’s always surprising to me when I read of members getting pip from primo as it has been a staple for me for years and I don’t recall one instance where it has gave me pip.

Personally I’m loving Opti’s line and I am not really a gso fan but find Opti's gso to pin quickly and smooth. For transparency I do use a coffee mug warmer and heat my oils a bit.
I was surprised too and it sucks that my body just straight up rejected it. However it was my first Primo Cycle and I’ve only ever done different types of Test for oils. I honestly think my body thought it was an infection and my MAST cells in the sq layer just was fighting it off as one.

I wanna be clear though since I’m the one who mentioned and asked.

***IT IS NOT OPTIS LINE THATS THE PROBLEM!
OPTIS LINE IS SOLID QUALITY AND EASY TO PIN!!

I just had a bad reaction. All the other Test Esters~Cyp, E, Prop that I’ve tried from the line have been legit and on point!

I’d be afraid water would get on the sterile needle and give me an infection or some shit
Yeah, That can be a concern for sure but after the draw the proper technique would be to replace the cap over the needle so it’s sealed off.

I suppose you could sterilize with an alcohol swab if you’re going cap less but poppin’ the cap back on just makes the most sense.

Back