MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

How do you guys count iu quantity when mixing and dosing?

I am so used to, oh, it's 10 iu, so one tenth is 1 iu . . . but Opti says 12.8 per vial.

I know it does not matter, but I worked my way up from one tenth to two tenths of a vial, and I am currently doing 1/3 of a vial daily (Optis)

Do you call that 3.3. or 4.1666666666666 . . . ?

No sides like CTS, just typical water retention throwing on two to three pounds (like, literally, I stopped for a few days and saw three pounds shed without any other changes, LOL, started it back up and weight popped right back on).
Sort of like the rookie architect who wants one 2x4 placed every 1.432 meters.

Construction worker scratches his head, does 1.5 meters.

You ask, how do you know that it is from a GMP facility? You don't! Yes my claim could be false but on the other hand it might not.

I've been looking at your product very closely as I consider UGL GH.

I appreciate your honesty here. Sincerely. You may or may not be manufacturing in a GMP facility, but you are not providing a certificate of analysis compatible or comparable with USP standards as part of a GMP process.

The "GMP" term gets thrown around quite a lot; I wish customers would take the time to understand what that actually entails from a testing and compliance standpoint.

====
Sec. 211.165 Testing and release for distribution.
(a) For each batch of drug product, there shall be appropriate laboratory determination of satisfactory conformance to final specifications for the drug product, including the identity and strength of each active ingredient, prior to release. Where sterility and/or pyrogen testing are conducted on specific batches of shortlived radiopharmaceuticals, such batches may be released prior to completion of sterility and/or pyrogen testing, provided such testing is completed as soon as possible.

(b) There shall be appropriate laboratory testing, as necessary, of each batch of drug product required to be free of objectionable microorganisms.

(c) Any sampling and testing plans shall be described in written procedures that shall include the method of sampling and the number of units per batch to be tested; such written procedure shall be followed.

(d) Acceptance criteria for the sampling and testing conducted by the quality control unit shall be adequate to assure that batches of drug products meet each appropriate specification and appropriate statistical quality control criteria as a condition for their approval and release. The statistical quality control criteria shall include appropriate acceptance levels and/or appropriate rejection levels.

(e) The accuracy, sensitivity, specificity, and reproducibility of test methods employed by the firm shall be established and documented. Such validation and documentation may be accomplished in accordance with § 211.194(a)(2).

(f) Drug products failing to meet established standards or specifications and any other relevant quality control criteria shall be rejected. Reprocessing may be performed. Prior to acceptance and use, reprocessed material must meet appropriate standards, specifications, and any other relevant criteria.

====

Is all of this worth 100 to 400 usd per 5 mg of somatropin to customers here. Obviously not since they are going to the UG. Nevertheless, it is helpful to understand the current gap in analytical testing between UGL and pharma GH.

More info for those interested in good overview of USP standards WRT analytical testing.

ac3f2db7db861f4ef6c74485f8ed83f0ffa0b6a5-910x1286.webp

I do applaud the rigorous 3rd party testing you have done / supported to date. Perhaps a workable improvement would be to add sterility and endotoxin/pyrogen testing as part of your standard. I personally would be willing to assist in funding such an endeavor.

Take care and thanks for the reading. Very educational thread.

Last edited:
You may or may not be manufacturing in a GMP facility, but you are not providing a certificate of analysis compatible or comparable with USP standards as part of a GMP process.
he stubbornly refuses to talk about how his new gso oil line is made.

Won’t even tell us if it’s homebrewed domestically or made in a factory.

He won’t mention any details at all. He simply ignores it.

So I don’t think you’ll have any luck with bringing this to his attention but thanks for your efforts. We appreciate it.

So I don’t think you’ll have any luck with bringing this to his attention but thanks for your efforts. We appreciate it.
It really is only a matter of time. I will be bringing this to everyone's attention. Not picking on this vendor. I started here given the good faith efforts to date that Opti has demonstrated.

We will try to get you some answers on the GSO oil line questions as well. No source should ever reach "escape velocity" status. That's what separates Meso from everywhere else.

I have used opti in the past but been out of the loop as I had some norditropin that I can no longer acess. I tried to read the thread but so long. Can someone give me a rundown of which GH is the consensus best or highest quality? Thank you.
Can anyone help with this? I assume the highest priced is the best quality?Are igf scores similar for all gh types?

you’re what’s wrong with meso.

Do better.
Just rationally explain your reasoning for inquiring on the gso. It's a simple reasonable explanation for your inquiry that you have every right to make as an informed customer.

We gotta stop lashing out at each other (members) and focus that energy on the mission here.

Just rationally explain your reasoning for inquiring on the gso. It's a simple reasonable explanation for your inquiry that you have every right to make as an informed customer.

We gotta stop lashing out at each other (members) and focus that energy on the mission here.
I’d like to know if it’s homebrewed or made in a factory?

There’s absolutely zero information on it at all. And he ignored the questions before.

As I mentioned months ago I was very interested in his gso line

If it’s homebrewed can he tell us if the vials stoppers and seals come pre sterilized or do they sterilize it with the autoclave thing

What is the ba and bb percentage?

What kind of grape seed oil do they use ?

If it’s made in a factory can he post a picture of the factory like other sources are demanded to do ?

Why are you making me repeat the same things we discussed yesterday?

There’s absolutely zero information on it at all. And he ignored the questions before.

If it’s homebrewed can he tell us if the vials stoppers and seals come pre sterilized or do they sterilize it with the autoclave thing

If it’s made in a factory can he post a picture of the factory like other sources are demanded to do ?

Thanks for posting that. You distilled your thoughts into easily understandable and answerable. questions. Perfectly reasonable questions. Let's see the response.

You see why it's important to put your inquiry/issues with a source in that said sources thread now?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back