MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

ever thought about trying to type "optitropin" in google and see if there is maybe a website (called the same) which could fit and has the "product verification" option on its main page?
Yes I did and found this page too. But there is no information about an EU reseller

Hello Guys,

i was taken 2 iu Opti Hgh for 1 Month.
My Bloodwork was this. I don‘t know if a low TSH Basic value is a sign for a good HGH? My T3 and T4 are in range

Thanks

Attachments

• 167106A8-A545-4EB4-8BB9-39330AFE8A1E.jpeg
    167106A8-A545-4EB4-8BB9-39330AFE8A1E.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 124
Hello Guys,

My Bloodwork was this. I don‘t know if a low TSH Basic value is a sign for a good HGH? My T3 and T4 are in range

Thanks
not really but the higher T3 could be.
For HGH bloodwork, IGF-1 is usually what you want. But dont expect too much from 2iu

Thanks, this is not my first time with HGH, i only just wanted to test if its work and its legit.
I am so old, bloodwork were never done in the past, but i started losing fat after two weeks .

Hey,
i sent you a PM but didn't get a response from you.

Regards
Hello sir,
You have our email, no need to send PMs :)
Please for everyone: Do not write PM’s, just send us an email and wait for our response in patience.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hello,

Is there any promo ongoing? I guess no but would like to be sure.
Hello sir,
These are the prices for Optitropin HGH in the new year. For full list please write us an email.

OPTITROPIN HGH 120IU KIT (Bacteriostatic water not included)

1-4 kits €115 /kit
5-9 kits €110 /kit
10-19 kits €105 /kit
20-49 kits €100 /kit
50+ kits €90 /kit

Hello Guys,

Thanks

That low TSH indicates thyroid problems. You should get a more comprehensive thyroid panel and consult with a doctor.

Hello sir,
These are the prices for Optitropin HGH in the new year. For full list please write us an email.

OPTITROPIN HGH 120IU KIT (Bacteriostatic water not included)

1-4 kits €115 /kit
5-9 kits €110 /kit
10-19 kits €105 /kit
20-49 kits €100 /kit
50+ kits €90 /kit
You have Mail friend

@Optitropin.EU I tried to find some info on unique pharma but it seems like its hard to find any review etc.

Is this your own brand or are you a reseller? Any other forums where the brand is discussed, or how can I find more info on them? Would really like to try the tren A + mtren.

Nice brewers from Holland .. everything is tested by janoshik .prices are good .. not the owner of the brand , rather the biggest seller but has a lot of say in the production process and the lab tests .. this seller stands behind the products he sells

I ordered today 2 kits to try.

I running almost 4 years only godt.
Let’s see which brand is better I am hyped if I fell anything “better” with this one

ok thanks, but which is the right mail?
It’s in the introduction post:

Optitropin.EU@protonmail.com
@Optitropin.EU I tried to find some info on unique pharma but it seems like its hard to find any review etc.

Is this your own brand or are you a reseller? Any other forums where the brand is discussed, or how can I find more info on them? Would really like to try the tren A + mtren.
We are just a reseller sir. We are not involved in brewing process. What more do you need to know than the actual labtest and in which kind of oil they are brewed? Unique Pharma oils are manufactured with GSO.

Back