MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

Ordered 2 kits, payed yesterday and received today, crazy fast thank you, will be using 4 or 6 iu soon with my cycle

Attachments

• 58C83D5C-8165-4635-9229-90153F163F61.jpeg
    58C83D5C-8165-4635-9229-90153F163F61.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
I bought HGH kits a little while ago and it’s really really good. Shipping was fast and the HGH is good. Don’t get any CTS from the HGH.

Will set a new order today. Also very happy to see you increase the products you offer. Any chance to offer dutasteride? It’s easily available in Turkey.

I bought HGH kits a little while ago and it’s really really good. Shipping was fast and the HGH is good. Don’t get any CTS from the HGH.

Will set a new order today. Also very happy to see you increase the products you offer. Any chance to offer dutasteride? It’s easily available in Turkey.
Hello sir,

We have a pharmacy in Greece who can dropship it for us to you (EU Domestic). Dutasteride 0.5mg 30caps €30. If there will be enough demand we can buy it in bulk and ship from our own warehouse.

Hello MESO,

DISCOUNTED PRICES for orders placed and paid untill 30 November. We will sell Optitropin HGH kits with €10 discount per kit.
Retail orders for Unique Pharma will receive 25+ items price and if you order a minimum of 10 Unique Pharma products you will receive 50+ items prices.

OPTITROPIN HGH 120IU KIT (Bacteriostatic water not included)
1-4 kits €115 /kit
5-9 kits €110 /kit
10-19 kits €105 /kit
20-49 kits €100 /kit
50+ kits €90 /kit

8AE8A12C-D9A1-424D-A14E-F478FA0DCF47.png

5495749F-6665-4D8C-A266-60E84DAAFB2F.png

HOW TO ORDER:
Please write in subject “Order with discount from Meso”

And for example:

5x Optitropin HGH
5x Test E Unique
5x Primo Unique
2x Anavar Unique

Ship to:

- First and Last name
- Streetname + housenumber
- Postal code + city
- Country
- Alternative email to receive track & trace info

We will then answer you with correct calculation and payment info.

PRODUCTS OUT OF STOCK
- Unique Pharma Turinabol
- Unique Pharma T4
- Unique Pharma Methyl Tren Inject
- Pharma Modafinil
- Bayer Rimobolan (Low Stock)

(Expected restock somewhere next month)

CONTACT
Optitropin.EU@protonmail.com

73E9D61F-EF30-49BA-AF1B-F67042999893.jpeg

And with bank transfer?
Can lower it to €100 for the time being. Unfortunately we will have to wait untill the money ARRIVES on the bank account. This can take a few business days.

Unfortunately there are people who have damaged our trust and took advantage of our goodness. (“Paid” with bank transfer, sent proof of payment, and then cancelled the transaction). And after this they are suddenly MIA and don’t respond anymore while orders were shipped out already. We prefer to ship out orders fast but unfortunately with bank transfer option it will be slower because of this ^ reason.

Best regards,

Unfortunately there are people who have damaged our trust and took advantage of our goodness. (“Paid” with bank transfer, sent proof of payment, and then cancelled the transaction). And after this they are suddenly MIA and don’t respond anymore while orders were shipped out already. We prefer to ship out orders fast but unfortunately with bank transfer option it will be slower because of this ^ reason.
What a piece of shit does that.

Ordered 2 kits, payed yesterday and received today, crazy fast thank you, will be using 4 or 6 iu soon with my cycle
Hey, can you share your experience on 4 to 6IU? I have tried 4IU but the amount of water retained is ridiculous. Gained 4-5kgs in 3 days.. stopped 2 weeks, water went away, restarted with 4IU and happened exactly the same.

Hey, can you share your experience on 4 to 6IU? I have tried 4IU but the amount of water retained is ridiculous. Gained 4-5kgs in 3 days.. stopped 2 weeks, water went away, restarted with 4IU and happened exactly the same.
Start low. 2IU and work your way up slowly.

I have no water retention at all at 4IU a day, at least nothing that is noticeable by me.

No CTS, nothing, great pumps tho and I feel good :)

I didnt start yet, i have used opti before, never had thus issue with them, i had this issue with other brand, it had very high dimer

Back