MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

Order received 26(!!) Hours after ordering which is extremely fast. Communication very fast & professional. First time running gh and is probably placebo but 5 days in and i'm already noticing some more fullness en being leaner. Will be ordering again.
Will start my very first run too. Out of curiosity how much are you running?

Gonna post it also here because package has been delivered by optieu.

Once again I have to say that despite the misunderstanding that happened at first, @opti has been a man of his words and he really went above and beyond.

I'm gonna enjoy this ride :)
Excellent shipping, stealth and communication. You guys can't expect less then excellent from him and from @Optitropin.EU as well.

will surely place an order in the next few days, I had some optitropin from another seller and it was very good
Always welcome sir :)

order received in 4 days in western europe.
perfect service
3rd order with these guys and really satisfied with the shipping time (1-2days) and service. Exactly how it should be
My second order from Opti Eu. Very fast and friendly communication and extremely fast shipment.
Always good to hear guys, thank you for ordering!

I’m interested why he thinks the freezer is better than the fridge for powder maybe he is on to something
I am talking about the lyophilized powder. It can be freezed but avoid heat shock. Meaning take the vials you need reconstitute and refrigerate. We store peptides in cryoblock, to let them last longer. Usually recommend guide is up to one year for -20 Celsius and up to 2-3 years in cryosolution!

I am talking about the lyophilized powder. It can be freezed but avoid heat shock. Meaning take the vials you need reconstitute and refrigerate. We store peptides in cryoblock, to let them last longer. Usually recommend guide is up to one year for -20 Celsius and up to 2-3 years in cryosolution!
How do you avoid heat shock during reconstituion if the bac water is at room temp? Isn't better if kept the powder in the fridge as well as the reconstitued?

Back