MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

Nope, I use Braun Injekt F (1ml syringe like insulin pins) and with that I use a bigger needle to pull the oil and a very fine needle (BD Microlance 30G) for the actual injection.

Not sure if Braun Injekt F is available in the US, same with the BD Microlance needles. In Germany you just go to the pharmacy and tell them what you need, pay for it and go home with a smile. Its very easy to get everything I need.
Are you injecting IM or SubQ, like wit GH ?? I´m pinning test E2D IM as well as primo E7D and it´s a hassle

What's the needle length and why not subq.hgh is fine subq
Needle length for IM? I use 13mm.

IM has a quicker onset, peak and overall shorter duration. It fits me better and from my daily blood glucose readings I figured it is less likely to cause insulin resistance.

Needle length for IM? I use 13mm.

IM has a quicker onset, peak and overall shorter duration. It fits me better and from my daily blood glucose readings I figured it is less likely to cause insulin resistance.
Do you use also 30g needles for your aas injection?

For what it's worth I use 27g 0.5inch needles. On blast so injecting 0.8ml of primo and test on alternating days and add in 0.1ml of hcg into the same cylinder

On cruise I use 29g 0.5inch slins
You mix watery hcg with steroid oils? This can lead to abscess. I would separately inject them.

Well, all I know is that this is a big no no. But if it works for you then its fine I guess
I will probably give myself a welt tomorrow haha.

Ordered from this guy yesterday and he confirmed payment. No tracking info received today though?

Nice. I love them. Makes the injection so smooth.

Well, all I know is that this is a big no no. But if it works for you then its fine I guess?
When ever i tried this i got strange air bubble shaped formations in the oil .
I don't know how people do it but it did not work for me.

When ever i tried this i got strange air bubble shaped formations in the oil .
I don't know how people do it but it did not work for me.
I just draw the 0.1ml of hcg first and then fill the rest of the slin up with the oil. Its gso as far as I know if that makes a difference.

Order received 26(!!) Hours after ordering which is extremely fast. Communication very fast & professional. First time running gh and is probably placebo but 5 days in and i'm already noticing some more fullness en being leaner. Will be ordering again.

Contacted in the evening of 13th

Arrived in the UK today. Bare in mind there was a weekend plus a bank holiday over those days too.

Very impressed. First time running it so can't speak of the product yet but if its as good as the communication and speed then I'm sure it'll be super.

Back