MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

Do you backload a bunch of slin syringes?
Nope, I use Braun Injekt F (1ml syringe like insulin pins) and with that I use a bigger needle to pull the oil and a very fine needle (BD Microlance 30G) for the actual injection.

Not sure if Braun Injekt F is available in the US, same with the BD Microlance needles. In Germany you just go to the pharmacy and tell them what you need, pay for it and go home with a smile. Its very easy to get everything I need.

After some succesful shipments we decided to open shipping to Ireland and the UK!

Because of extra paperwork and additional stealth for UK orders we will have a minimum order quantity of 5kits for €600 +15 shipping tho. Orders to the UK do not receive the original Optitropin kits with their order out of security reasons..

For all other EU countries we do not have a minimum order quanitity and you can order even 1 kit to try us out! :)

For all orders 1 free reship in case order is lost or seized.

Best regards,

Does anyone get numb hands with 4IU? I used other hgh a couple years ago and got numb hands even at 3IU.

I was just wondering because it seems that I get all the good effects with a lot less sides that I used to years ago. This is for sure a good thing, I just thought I would always get the same sides with the same dose (even if it is a different GH brand).

From 4 IU in the beginning I got 3 numb fingers starting from the thumb. Usual CTS. In the night I woke up with pain in my elbow and fingers. After some weeks now I haven't any CTS just a little bit of cribble and that's it.
I think I got used to HGH consumption and the sides becomes less over time.
Furthermore I noticed an improvement to shot my HGH in the morning. No split dosage, no Pin before bed

No insulin.
In the morning I am fasted, shoot 4-6 IU (depending on my current cycle), take my supps, my gear, drink coffee and start some home office stuff.

1-1,5h after the HGH i go 1,5h with my dog. This is about 10k steps depending on the dog training intensity... Blabla... Long story short i eat my breakfast 3-4h after HGH. No problem with BG.
To be honest I didn't expect any BG issues with 4 IU. Even if you eat immediately after the shot.

In the afternoon or evening I use insulin 5 IU pre and 10iu post workout but this is independent from my HGH routine.

Before bed I take 250mg metformin. This is to reduce glucose release of the liver and I read some studies that metformin with HGH helps to maintain the elevated igf1 levels from the HGH and avoids that the body gets used to your HGH dosage.

When I have no time in the morning for my routine or it is chest day (my absolute weakest body) part I take HGH pre workout to increase igf 1 a little more but maybe it is bro science because igf1 is raised with HGH everytime:
4-6 IU HGH i.m.
5 IU Insulin s.c. /50g malto intra.
After 1,5h of work out (this should be the timeframe when HGH creates the peak of free fatty acids in your bloodstream) I do 30 min stairmaster with 120-130 HR.
10 IU of Insulin with 120g of fast carbs post workout.

Does anyone get numb hands with 4IU? I used other hgh a couple years ago and got numb hands even at 3IU.

I was just wondering because it seems that I get all the good effects with a lot less sides that I used to years ago. This is for sure a good thing, I just thought I would always get the same sides with the same dose (even if it is a different GH brand).
Hi try Vitamin B6 200mg and Taurin 3000 mg per day. Use the non active form B6 pyridoxin - no P5P. Takes pressure from the nerves

Great results. I didnt expect anything less than that to be honest. Im currently half way through my first 120IU kit of opti grey tops and its top notch!

Back