MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

I guarantee you no pharma make any of the relabeled growth hormones. Hopefully a GMP licensed chinese facility.
If it was actual pharma it would be a loss imvestment to rebrand it to something sold my an UGL

Pharma is long gone, last one was ansomone who stopped selling at public market last year.

Gentlemen, I usually am not one to partake in hearsay or unverified information nor jump into another sources thread but I am sure @Optitropin.EU wont mind.

@scientifik, I'm not quite certain what you mean by Pharma long gone? Ans0m0ne did shut their doors and no longer open to the public, you are correct on that but if you think Pharma Somatropin is no longer being sold to the UG market, you are mistaken. They are not conducting any business with the everyday user nor purchases of inconsiderable amount. As a source you can be skeptical of my above statement but I am certain you can read between the lines. I am not here to prove otherwise, just wanted to give some clarity on a subject their seems to be some confusion on.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Gentlemen, I usually am not one to partake in hearsay or unverified information nor jump into another sources thread but I am sure @Optitropin.EU wont mind.

@scientifik, I'm not quite certain what you mean by Pharma long gone? Ans0m0ne did shut their doors and no longer open to the public, you are correct on that but if you think Pharma Somatropin is no longer being sold to the UG market, you are mistaken. They are not conducting any business with the everyday user nor purchases of inconsiderable amount. As a source you can be skeptical of my above statement but I am certain you can read between the lines. I am not here to prove otherwise, just wanted to give some clarity on a subject their seems to be some confusion on.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
For sure they will not sell aborad with the risk of probably being intercepted in any manners like they did openly with gensci first and ansomome then. For sure there is a illegal "local" market who is supplied by pharma company who then supply to UG labs. This is what I think and what is probably true

For sure they will not sell aborad with the risk of probably being intercepted in any manners like they did openly with gensci first and ansomome then. For sure there is a illegal "local" market who is supplied by pharma company who then supply to UG labs. This is what I think and what is probably true

For anyone interested on what @scientifik and myself are referring to you can look up Mr. J1n Le1 and Gene5c1ence approximately decade and a half ago.

Good day.

Then what is the difference?
The main difference is that pharma has to guarantee a certain amount of quality of their product in order to be safe and sold to the public and to do so they invest a lot in reasesrch and analysis apparatus so it's all about quality standard. Example if you buy pharma test e you are guaranteed to get 100% test e without other contamination with ugl you can't.

Licenced GMP is not “UGL”
I mean, what more evidence do you need looking at these results? The proof is right there

Pharma Business is like other businesses. They also have tier 2 suppliers which has to follow the big pharma customer quality guidelines regarding storage, logistic cooling and vibration incl a lot of testing to proof quality standards.
That means Pfizer might do not produce their HGH in the us, they import it from china or other best cost countries either from their own plants or from external tier 2.
For both variants there is a big amount of out of spec products which has to be scraped... Depending on the location the plant is open for corruption and additional business. And if you are a big ugl source or a "supplier" which is able to take care of the correct disposal...
Or just have a good contact to these plants because everybody is interested in big money.

Licenced GMP is not “UGL”
I mean, what more evidence do you need looking at these results? The proof is right there
You can not tell from test results if it is a pharma product or ugl.
history showed it several times.
there are ugls here with amazing test results and there is real pharma which is 15% underdosed or the indian pharma hgh which had low purity and dimer.

You can not tell from test results if it is a pharma product or ugl.
history showed it several times.
there are ugls here with amazing test results and there is real pharma which is 15% underdosed or the indian pharma hgh which had low purity and dimer.
Yes, this is true. Some ´´generics´´ actually have better results than pharma grade. We should stop calling them generics by now I feel like.

This is pharma grade HGH from Iran - Cinnatropin

Cinnatropin test.png

Here is Optitropin
all 3 vials tested higher with no dimer

opti.jpeg

Same with the Golden Top from Meditrope

gold.png

Mauve

mauve.png

mauve2.png

And here is Genotropin

genotropin.png

notice it is underdosed by 3iu

genotropin2.png

again, notice it is underdosed 7-8iu

genotropin3.png

The point is, we are getting pharma grade hgh from these well known top generics. They even test higher in purity and less dimer. They all usually within that 94-97% purity with the new testing. What I also seemed to notice is that ´´real pharma grade´´ the Cinnatropin HGH and Genotropin HGH both were underdosed with some iu´s while the top generics were never underdosed, but rather overdosed which is just a plus for all of us.

We are only nitpicking at this point. All this HGH is amazing and you are getting a good product either way.

Last edited:
Yes, this is true. Some ´´generics´´ actually have better results than pharma grade. We should stop calling them generics by now I feel like.

This is pharma grade HGH from Iran - Cinnatropin

View attachment 168984

Here is Optitropin
all 3 vials tested higher with no dimer

View attachment 168985

Same with the Golden Top from Meditrope

View attachment 168986

Mauve

View attachment 168992

View attachment 168993

And here is Genotropin

View attachment 168991

notice it is underdosed by 3iu

View attachment 168990

again, notice it is underdosed 7-8iu

View attachment 168994

The point is, we are getting pharma grade hgh from these well known top generics. They even test higher in purity and less dimer. They all usually within that 94-97% purity with the new testing. What I also seemed to notice is that ´´real pharma grade´´ the Cinnatropin HGH and Genotropin HGH both were underdosed with some iu´s while the top generics were never underdosed, but rather overdosed which is just a plus for all of us.

We are only nitpicking at this point. All this HGH is amazing and you are getting a good product either way.

well, i am different opinion but since i can not proof anything, I will just state how i feel:
with these reports we have purity and dimer and content. We dont know very much about the 3d structure of HGH or anything like that. I think HGH is a quite complex peptide and therefore there is so much we probably dont know yet.
I personally feel (at least i think so) a difference between pharma and good generics. I have less water retention.

well, i am different opinion but since i can not proof anything, I will just state how i feel:
with these reports we have purity and dimer and content. We dont know very much about the 3d structure of HGH or anything like that. I think HGH is a quite complex peptide and therefore there is so much we probably dont know yet.
I personally feel (at least i think so) a difference between pharma and good generics. I have less water retention.
Yes, this is true when it comes to HGH. They are all a little different. But this is 2022, not 1992. Technology have rapidly advanced and these small differences which are barely noticeable are not worth hundreds of dollars more when you can get cheaper HGH. This is what I think and is my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Yes, this is true when it comes to HGH. They are all a little different. But this is 2022, not 1992. Technology have rapidly advanced and these small differences which are barely noticeable are not worth hundreds of dollars more when you can get cheaper HGH. This is what I think and is my personal opinion.
Did he replied to you on proton?

Back