MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

I ordered a few kits here and am satisfied with the delivery time and communication.
Unfortunately, the payment with BTC was in the start of the turbulence, which is why there was a minor problem here.
However, I am rather critical of the product. I've already used loads of HGH, from the cheapest from alibaba, to ULabs like meditrope, to pharmaceutical quality, but yesterday when I wanted to mix it, it happened for the first time ever that a lid wasn't crimped properly and I almost contaminated the product. I must have opened it a bit because there was no vacuum any more.
I checked the rest of the vials in this kit and the rest seemed reasonably tight. I didn't feel like checking all the other kits as well, I might do that if I find the desire.

I ordered here because opti has quite a good reputation and is quite cheap due to the june-discount. However, I have to say that I don't give these relatively high-priced items a second chance, so this will remain my first and only order from Optitropin.
Hello sir,
Thank you for your honest review!
About the top comming off entirely, i have personally also experienced this with 1 vial.

One tip if it happens again: you can reconstitute the vial and put it inside another hgh vial directly and it will still be fine to use it.

Sounds concerning. I have 3 kits from him I will start using and report on. I was still using the Optis from Catcafe but i'll give these a go. Was it only 1 vial which didnt seem to have vaccuum?
Also; he hasnt replied to my DM i sent him last monday. Odd, maybe he is a busy man.
Also also; first one has vaccuum but I will report back if i find any visual flaws in the product.
Hello sir,

All emails have been answered by now. If you still haven’t gotten a reply then please resend your email again.

Which pharma company is making these GreyTops?
TP also have GreyTops which is licenced GMP.

Anyone know?

Which pharma company is making these GreyTops?
TP also have GreyTops which is licenced GMP.

Anyone know?
I guarantee you no pharma make any of the relabeled growth hormones. Hopefully a GMP licensed chinese facility.
If it was actual pharma it would be a loss imvestment to rebrand it to something sold my an UGL

Back