MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

How long is the shelf life of refriguated hgh still in powder form?

Also, ordered from opti. Can pick up package next monday. Took 5 days.

If you want to receive tracking info, they need a private email address (gmail or hotmail etc.) Does anyone thinks that's strange?

If you want to receive tracking info, they need a private email address (gmail or hotmail etc.) Does anyone thinks that's strange?
It sounds ... Special... But who cares? I mean they have your full address just have them your email address which is not linked to the order mail exchange.

It’s no problem. I like this service, get all Infos via email.
Can make a new email adress for this…
like Hotmail,Yahoo or everything

I ordered a few kits here and am satisfied with the delivery time and communication.
Unfortunately, the payment with BTC was in the start of the turbulence, which is why there was a minor problem here.
However, I am rather critical of the product. I've already used loads of HGH, from the cheapest from alibaba, to ULabs like meditrope, to pharmaceutical quality, but yesterday when I wanted to mix it, it happened for the first time ever that a lid wasn't crimped properly and I almost contaminated the product. I must have opened it a bit because there was no vacuum any more.
I checked the rest of the vials in this kit and the rest seemed reasonably tight. I didn't feel like checking all the other kits as well, I might do that if I find the desire.

I ordered here because opti has quite a good reputation and is quite cheap due to the june-discount. However, I have to say that I don't give these relatively high-priced items a second chance, so this will remain my first and only order from Optitropin.

I ordered a few kits here and am satisfied with the delivery time and communication.
Unfortunately, the payment with BTC was in the start of the turbulence, which is why there was a minor problem here.
However, I am rather critical of the product. I've already used loads of HGH, from the cheapest from alibaba, to ULabs like meditrope, to pharmaceutical quality, but yesterday when I wanted to mix it, it happened for the first time ever that a lid wasn't crimped properly and I almost contaminated the product. I must have opened it a bit because there was no vacuum any more.
I checked the rest of the vials in this kit and the rest seemed reasonably tight. I didn't feel like checking all the other kits as well, I might do that if I find the desire.

I ordered here because opti has quite a good reputation and is quite cheap due to the june-discount. However, I have to say that I don't give these relatively high-priced items a second chance, so this will remain my first and only order from Optis.
Sounds concerning. I have 3 kits from him I will start using and report on. I was still using the Optis from Catcafe but i'll give these a go. Was it only 1 vial which didnt seem to have vaccuum?
Also; he hasnt replied to my DM i sent him last monday. Odd, maybe he is a busy man.
Also also; first one has vaccuum but I will report back if i find any visual flaws in the product.

Last edited:
Sounds concerning. I have 3 kits from him I will start using and report on. I was still using the Optis from Catcafe but i'll give these a go. Was it only 1 vial which didnt seem to have vaccuum?
So far I have only mixed one, as I still have other HGH here. I like to buy in stock, especially during such discount campaigns.
I'll report back on how it is with the others.

I ordered here because opti has quite a good reputation and is quite cheap due to the june-discount. However, I have to say that I don't give these relatively high-priced items a second chance, so this will remain my first and only order from Optitropin.
I had the same. One vial with loose hat. So not completely loose but ... How to say it... I just recognized when I try to remove the cap... A little bit shaky. The rest of the vials were ok.

Back