MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

No, i ordered opti, i dont believe theres a difference, tried both, still would go for opti
I have a different opinion, i tried a good generic (not opti), it raised my igf 1 but i feel like it was fake, it give me not what pharma hgh gave me, on pharma with a lower igf 1 i had a slighty thicking of finger but with generic nothing..

I have a different opinion, i tried a good generic (not opti), it raised my igf 1 but i feel like it was fake, it give me not what pharma hgh gave me, on pharma with a lower igf 1 i had a slighty thicking of finger but with generic nothing..
Idk, i used lots of good generics, and they all gave me the same results or symptoms, i once used 7iu generics and my igf was 712, i was full, had great skin great sleep.. the thing with hgh i get the effect of dbol after a week, i get really full somehow.. i got same results with genos i dont find a difference tbh.. i only had bad experience with one generic

U should only buy generics which are lab tested, dimer and purity.. the lower the dimer the less bloated i get

Idk, i used lots of good generics, and they all gave me the same results or symptoms, i once used 7iu generics and my igf was 712, i was full, had great skin great sleep.. the thing with hgh i get the effect of dbol after a week, i get really full somehow.. i got same results with genos i dont find a difference tbh.. i only had bad experience with one generic
Idk maybe it's because i have Gh deficiency and i'm more sensibile physiologically, and it was at 97% pure no dimer, even my visual is better with pharma hgh

Idk maybe it's because i have Gh deficiency and i'm more sensibile physiologically, and it was at 97% pure no dimer, even my visual is better with pharma hgh
Could be u react better for pharma bro, maybe fillers idk.. but for me its all the same if its high on purity and no dimer

Could be u react better for pharma bro, maybe fillers idk.. but for me its all the same if its high on purity and no dimer
Yeah but there is milion other variable, 3d strucuture molecolar wheight ecc. Gh is a very complex hormone, but i mean if you feel the same is better for you, more money bro

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back