MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

yes. The reseller here on meso is selling the original product. He has tested every batch.
Verification for ugl doesn’t mean shit. It’s just useless to copy another ugl imo.
I do not doubt about the reseller, i d like to ask some details to the manufacturer . In particular the carrier oil used and solvents in their regular concentrations of test E, Deca and Primo..with the hope of an answer. So manufacturer answer , some other not

I do not doubt about the reseller, i d like to ask some details to the manufacturer . In particular the carrier oil used and solvents in their regular concentrations of test E, Deca and Primo..with the hope of an answer. So manufacturer answer , some other not
If you look here you will find the information you are looking for. Unique uses gso wirh bb and ba expect for test c it’s castor. Prime uses mct

If you look here you will find the information you are looking for. Unique uses gso wirh bb and ba expect for test c it’s castor. Prime uses mct
Why not offering test U in castor oil damn it. It would sell like honey

The injects of Unique Pharma are manufactured in GSO.

Exceptions:
- Test Undecanoate in CASTOR OIL.
- Bulk-Blend and Cut-Blend small amount of EO is used due to the high MG/ML concentration.

All injects of Prime Pharma are manufactured in MCT oil, no exceptions.

We will update this in the emailing list so it will be clear for everyone.

Exceptions:
- Bulk-Blend and Cut-Blend small amount of EO is used due to the high MG/ML concentration.

You have test U in castor oil? Holy shit... How much is it? Any lab test on it?

Exceptions:

Thank you very much for these details. I appreciate . What type of MCT is used by prime? Mygliol 812 or other?

It is only for knowledge. At present i had no experience with injectables containing mygliols. However i have cutaneous rush when i use topical products containing propylene glycol

Well, then, it would appear your initial concern was well-founded. Because of the PG.

Well, then, it would appear your initial concern was well-founded. Because of the PG.
Hi friend, may be. In fact, many manufacturers usually indicate MCT or coconut oil as if they were the same thing, but actually they are not. Additionally there are various types of MCTs and a type of MCT can make difference for someone sensitive
I m absolutely not against MCTs, as they are in general well tolerated and very thin as carrier, but there is too much confusion from manufacturers that do not specify.

Back