OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

Hey bro, whats your source for this information?
I don't know much but the pharma I was prescribed was gel caps.
As well I found odd the expiry date wasn't that long of a shelf life.

So I didn't Google it but from using it, it sounds real.

Has anyone recently bought Anavar from Oxygen? I'm beginning to wonder if I accidentally got Winstrol instead. Experiencing some soreness in joints since I started taking it.

Has anyone recently bought Anavar from Oxygen? I'm beginning to wonder if I accidentally got Winstrol instead. Experiencing some soreness in joints since I started taking it.

I'm currently running, var @80 mg per day along with test and mast, I'M not experiencing any joint issues.

Last Friday I reached out to a rep, sent the funds by e-transfer but since I have not heard back from them.

I was just wondering if this is normal procedure with this lab, because usually there is an email confirmation that everything is in order.

I understand that the items haven’t been shipped probably because it being the weekend, but just wanted to confirm what your experiences are in the ordering process.

Thanks in advance

Last Friday I reached out to a rep, sent the funds by e-transfer but since I have not heard back from them.

I was just wondering if this is normal procedure with this lab, because usually there is an email confirmation that everything is in order.

I understand that the items haven’t been shipped probably because it being the weekend, but just wanted to confirm what your experiences are in the ordering process.

Thanks in advance
Does last Friday mean 2 days ago in this context? Because yeah it's pretty normal not to get responses on weekends. Your bank would've sent you an email to confirm your funds were deposited.

Thanks in advance
If I was a betting man you will get a confirmation within the next 24 hours, resp are still people and take time off to be with family or their cats or dogs whatever they got, your good.

Just wanted to add that my rep reached out to me, turns out he had something to take care of, but now everything is being handled and it seems my package will be with me in record time.

Back