Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

Solution
This thread really shows how 2 years can change everything. Back then semaglutide (ozempic) was the thing, now it's not so special anymore and more advanced alternatives are available. Still an interesting category of drugs.
3 times for six months for what?
A member here said (rightly) that glps are not to be used like diet pills and that using them as such (in a non continuous manner) would cause your body to become irresponsive to them, to a degree.
From what you say, you were not extremely overweight or had other health issues to begin with, right, because you only took this for a short time?
So you just used it in conjunction with aas to lose weight?
correct- no major health issues and basically taking it because I default to weight gain and was coming off some aggressive bulks 200->235lb and 225-> 260lb so I wanted to try this out to see if it would make cutting easier and it made it a completely thoughtless and nearly effortless process relative to what it usually takes for me to effectively drop weight. I did also like that semaglutide appears to have a number of other positive health effects, which I feel can help mitigate some of the negative health effects from some of the gear. I will say that I am using semaglutide again right now and I've gone up to a little over .5mg this week as I try to drop the final 10lb before a maintenance phase. I should note that I think the "need" to increase the dose is more due to the fact that I have not dropped to this level of bodyfat maybe ever, and less due to my body getting used to the drug. I'm not sure how long it would take for my body to get irresponsive to these drugs, but I started with the same .25mg/week dose this time as I did the other times and it certainly killed my appetite within a week, so habituation does not seem to be a huge concern for me so far. I also taper off semaglutide when I'm completing a run and add in berberine when I do so, so maybe that helps as well? not sure- but it works for me. appetite usually stays low enough, and I have to put marginally more effort into diet, but maintaining the weight I reach with semaglutied (within 5lb) is pretty easy.